Replicel Update - Oct. 22, 2014 Presentation

trunks

Reaction score
Where is logic in that? Maybe minoxidil, Finasteride, wigs and hair transplant's enviroments said loudly: NO WAY

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is logic in that? Maybe minoxidil, Finasteride, wigs and hair transplant's enviroments said loudly: NO WAY

There is none... at least to us, the millions of balding men. Like I said, you'd have to ask the investors... and hope they'd give you a non-bullsh!t truth dodging answer (lets face it, most of the time corporate answers are just fluff).

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least I'm not too much of a pussy to actually deal with arguments, unlike you - you are still afraid to deal with my questions :) but everybody knows by now that you're just a whiny b1tch. Well, everyone has their own coping strategy, and yours is just to blame everyone else.

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
They did have a treatment. Wasn't a cure, but it was effective. You'd have to ask the investors what made them initially support the work only to drop it just before starting Phase III trials.

Mind boggling.

Information that you don't have. If it worked well enough (in all aspects, including economic viability) it would here already.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Information that you don't have. If it worked as well enough (in all aspects, including economic viability) it would here already.

It was a linked article I found through wikipedia that stated it. If it worked is not in question, we had photographs that showed efficacy. It didn't make it to market. Histogen showed efficacy.. it hasn't made it to market yet either. Follica claims to have created new follicles, likely depending on FGF-9... it hasn't made it to market yet.

Given that I have to conclude that your ignoring evidence and/or not believing the claims of legitimate biotechs. Why?

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
It was a linked article I found through wikipedia that stated it. If it worked is not in question, we had photographs that showed efficacy. It didn't make it to market. Histogen showed efficacy.. it hasn't made it to market yet either. Follica claims to have created new follicles, likely depending on FGF-9... it hasn't made it to market yet.

Given that I have to conclude that your ignoring evidence and/or not believing the claims of legitimate biotechs. Why?

So do you think they dropped it because they don't want to make money?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you think they dropped it because they don't want to make money?

I clearly stated I DONT KNOW why they dropped it. Go and find out who the investors were, THEN go ask them specifically. Even if you were to manage a way of firing off the right question to the right person, you probably wouldnt get anything more than a corporate fluff answer.

We'll never know what REALLY happened. Perhaps they thought they wouldnt make as much profit as they thought they could? Perhaps they were under the impression it'd be a full out cure? Perhaps they didnt want to spend the money on Phase III trials (whatever high number that could be). I don't have these answers... but whatever the case was: it's bollocks because Aderans treatment DID work and much better than anything and everything else combined without ANY of the side effects the current garbage gives us. If they didnt take that into consideration they are/were very ignorant. If they did and still dismissed Aderans they are morons.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I clearly stated I DONT KNOW why they dropped it. Go and find out who the investors were, THEN go ask them specifically. Even if you were to manage a way of firing off the right question to the right person, you probably wouldnt get anything more than a corporate fluff answer.

We'll never know what REALLY happened. Perhaps they thought they wouldnt make as much profit as they thought they could? Perhaps they were under the impression it'd be a full out cure? Perhaps they didnt want to spend the money on Phase III trials (whatever high number that could be). I don't have these answers... but whatever the case was: it's bollocks because Aderans treatment DID work and much better than anything and everything else combined without ANY of the side effects the current garbage gives us. If they didnt take that into consideration they are/were very ignorant. If they did and still dismissed Aderans they are morons.

Maybe be because they know once replicel or histogen bring their treatment on the market , nobody will even care about aderans product anymore. Would you bring something on the market, if you knew somebody else was working on the same idea but with way better results then yours. It would be a waste of money. So it could be positive in the way that replicel and histogens treatment is going to be more successful and they knew and gave up. Maybe?

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score

So again, they had information that you don't. In the end it wasn't viable, at least not in the near term.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So again, they had information that you don't. In the end it wasn't viable, at least not in the near term.

In regards to the decision of dropping financing, yeah I dont have that information. In regards to the efficacy of the treatment, that's pretty obvious.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe be because they know once replicel or histogen bring their treatment on the market , nobody will even care about aderans product anymore. Would you bring something on the market, if you knew somebody else was working on the same idea but with way better results then yours. It would be a waste of money. So it could be positive in the way that replicel and histogens treatment is going to be more successful and they knew and gave up. Maybe?

admire your optimism but i dont think replicel/histogen had any connection whatsoever to aderans shutting down

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wouldn't matter. If so many of us are willing to get on the 'big three' theres no reason why anyone with hair loss would opt for only one treatment. I myself would have gone for Aderans treatment and then followed by Histogen. I wouldnt think twice about getting both.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
If they spent millions in developing a product I don't think they will bail out just before launch just because some one else might have a better product in the future. The best thing commercially in my opinion would be to launch it ASAP and gain the benefits of being first to market.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't matter. If so many of us are willing to get on the 'big three' theres no reason why anyone with hair loss would opt for only one treatment. I myself would have gone for Aderans treatment and then followed by Histogen. I wouldnt think twice about getting both.

yeah exactly or even combine those with hair transplants

inbrugge

Reaction score
Oh... well, Aderans got screwed by the corporate pigs at the top of the company, they preferred to sell wigs than go further with the trials. Had they gone on, we could have had an approved treatment by next month and then however long necessary to bring it to clinics.

It's ridiculous, the whole industry has completely trolled us.

So what was Aderans method? No hope of simulating their treatment through a combination of other treatments?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
They improve RCH-01 since phase I, and with higher doses and more injections it could get only better.

Cant wait to see results of phase II both from Replicel's trial and Shisheido's

www.replicel.com/replicel-completes-first-pre-filing-review-with-german-competent-authority-on-its-rch-01-autologous-hair-cell-manufacturing-process/

They're not going to do higher doses. The safety trial in Phase I was just that; a VERY high dose. You could however, once commercially available, go for MORE treatments.