Replicel Update - Oct. 22, 2014 Presentation

g.i joey

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you guys but we will never have a complete cure.. We will only have treatments like they do for every other disease. That's just my opinion but it makes sense. Why would they have a cure then we wouldn't need hair transplant surgeons and other companies and snake oils can't feed off our pockets..

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know if they were able to finish hair cloning, hair transplant doctors would be in more demand than ever

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
Could someone that is a native English speaker please help me judge what he is saying? From 10:20 he is talking about the phase 2 trial that will take at least two years. But then between 12:00 and 12:40 he speaks about the new Japanese rules and how its possible to start selling as soon as the product is confirmed safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3MEz7BglM

Do you interpret this as the Japanese Shiseido trials might be shorter than two years before it can reach the market?

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Could someone that is a native English speaker please help me judge what he is saying? From 10:20 he is talking about the phase 2 trial that will take at least two years. But then between 12:00 and 12:40 he speaks about the new Japanese rules and how its possible to start selling as soon as the product is confirmed safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3MEz7BglM

Do you interpret this as the Japanese Shiseido trials might be shorter than two years before it can reach the market?
Yeah so what I think happens is that after Shiseido completes PH II, they will commercialize it. I saw on another forum that Shiseido or RepliCel replied to an email from another forum member and informed them that it would become commercialized in 2018. Shiseido will start their trial in the Spring.

Also, RepliCel's tweets are very interesting. (Twitter)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so what I think happens is that after Shiseido completes PH II, they will commercialize it. I saw on another forum that Shiseido or RepliCel replied to an email from another forum member and informed them that it would become commercialized in 2018. Shiseido will start their trial in the Spring.

Also, RepliCel's tweets are very interesting. (Twitter)
I've said it countless times, Japan's new regulations allow for conditional commercialization DURING phase II trials. How far into Phase II, I don't know.

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
The proposed Phase II trial in the United States will be 39 months. I have strong confidence that it will be commercialized in Japan. Going to book my ticket now :jump:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The proposed Phase II trial in the United States will be 39 months. I have strong confidence that it will be commercialized in Japan. Going to book my ticket now :jump:

You mean in Germany, not United States.

TheShining

Established Member
Reaction score
A single-digit percentage increase will only benefit the NW2~3.
The best responder (out of the 16) had 19% regrowth. This is after only ONE application, after only SIX months, and when the scientist have NOT investigated what is the best dose. When they adjust doses, technique and frequency we might see better result. The first test of anything is rarely the best. Their goal is to provide a full head of hair, if they reach it or not we don't know, but single digit regrowth is just being negative.

http://i.imgur.com/BwTK0bV.png

- - - Updated - - -

I've said it countless times, Japan's new regulations allow for conditional commercialization DURING phase II trials. How far into Phase II, I don't know.
Do you interpret the CEO as they are aiming for starting commercialization anytime during a 2 year phase II trial in Japan? Or does he say that they will need 2 years to determine dose and frequency anyways?

At 12:30 he says something like "we want to use that kind of platform in our tenden area". Neither me or Google translate understands what the hell that means.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
If I invest in Replicel and Shiseido make loads of money does that mean my shares will go up. Just 'yes' or 'no' please.

freeflow

Reaction score
Has any of you invested in replicel? Seems like a good idea to me, but Im not into this stocks thing. But Im planning to buy some.

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
Has any of you invested in replicel? Seems like a good idea to me, but Im not into this stocks thing. But Im planning to buy some.
I'm unable to invest in them because I use the iPhone app called Robinhood which allows for free trades and no commissions. Unfortunately with this app, I can only trade on the NASDAQ or NYSE

freeflow

Reaction score
and how much trust do you have in it? I recently bought stocks for 1000 USD, but im consider another 1000more. Anybody bought like me?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are well aware that any significant earnings are only to be expected in several years, right?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score