RepliCel Terminates License Agreement with Shiseido

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do You really think that the stock Price will dip If Shiseido Loses the rights For RCH-01? Most of their shareholders don’t Even know this technology…

Sorry I missed this one. You wouldn't guess how dumb the stock market can be when it comes to processing information.

I am not saying such piece of news could cause a massive dip but -3/5% which is painful enough,

Not an expert of the pharmaceutical industry though.

79BirdofPrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope everyone is refreshed from the holiday break!

Is there any further information on this?
Are the phase 2 trial results published anywhere (were they promising or not)?

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant this is, but there was an update from Replicel on Twitter today:

Brief update: we have data pouring in from 3 different programs testing our
@DermaPrecise with all kinds of injectables, materials, and specifications. This is helping us narrow down most ideal applications for market launch and FDA submissions.

We are nearly finished preparations on an Early Adopter Program for Key Opinion Leaders in three continents for pre-clinical and clinical evaluations in different applications.
@DermaPrecise
#dermalinjector #dermalinjection More details announced

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant this is, but there was an update from Replicel on Twitter today:

Brief update: we have data pouring in from 3 different programs testing our
@DermaPrecise with all kinds of injectables, materials, and specifications. This is helping us narrow down most ideal applications for market launch and FDA submissions.

We are nearly finished preparations on an Early Adopter Program for Key Opinion Leaders in three continents for pre-clinical and clinical evaluations in different applications.
@DermaPrecise
#dermalinjector #dermalinjection More details announced

this isnt directly related to RCH-01 because for example Shiseido Doesnt Use this dermaprecise to inject cells.
But of course the DermaPrecise would increase the results by using it.

These Are great News For the company Replicel as they Can bring their First product to the market

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's probably not a good sign that they don't hype it up. It's not "We have an exciting update coming soon!"

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Now we are working hard to get you the updates you deserve starting in just a few days from now."
=
We are working hard in how to market this failed product and mass sell it to recover trial losses :D

br1

Reaction score
Seems like they only care about their injection device and skin/tendon sh*t. no mention to hair treatment. we're fucked as always