RepliCel Terminates License Agreement with Shiseido

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Date: 2020. (also lol did you save my posts?)

sh*t changes. But I still support what I said back then with the info available at that time. And @RolfLeeBuckler raises some interesting points, it's still not completey game over with RCH and Shiseido although it's not looking good.

Let's hope HMI-115 isn't the next flop.
It's called search feature. Funny we both had the same information in 2020, yet one of us came to the correct conclusion while the other did not. You seemed very certain back then lol

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called search feature. Funny we both had the same information in 2020, yet one of us came to the correct conclusion while the other did not. You seemed very certain back then lol
I don't care. I'm hyped for Hairclone now, hope they will deliver. And there's still a small chance we'll hear more from RCH so it's not completely over yet.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care. I'm hyped for Hairclone now, hope they will deliver. And there's still a small chance we'll hear more from RCH so it's not completely over yet.
Hairclone is a lot more interesting, let's hope they can get fast track approval in the UK

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Date: 2020. (also lol did you save my posts?)

sh*t changes. But I still support what I said back then with the info available at that time. And @RolfLeeBuckler raises some interesting points, it's still not completey game over with RCH and Shiseido although it's not looking good.

Let's hope HMI-115 isn't the next flop.
Oh boy how I wish things were otherwise...
1640612546145.png

(don't judge my HairLossTalk.com regimen, it's long outdated)

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairclone is a lot more interesting, let's hope they can get fast track approval in the UK
Have you seen their science? Does it look legit to you?

I saw a video a while back and it was something to do with replenishing the stem cells which are escaping the follicle or whatever I believe

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do You really think that the stock Price will dip If Shiseido Loses the rights For RCH-01? Most of their shareholders don’t Even know this technology…

Sorry I missed this one. You wouldn't guess how dumb the stock market can be when it comes to processing information.

I am not saying such piece of news could cause a massive dip but -3/5% which is painful enough,

Not an expert of the pharmaceutical industry though.

79BirdofPrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope everyone is refreshed from the holiday break!

Is there any further information on this?
Are the phase 2 trial results published anywhere (were they promising or not)?

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant this is, but there was an update from Replicel on Twitter today:

Brief update: we have data pouring in from 3 different programs testing our
@DermaPrecise with all kinds of injectables, materials, and specifications. This is helping us narrow down most ideal applications for market launch and FDA submissions.

We are nearly finished preparations on an Early Adopter Program for Key Opinion Leaders in three continents for pre-clinical and clinical evaluations in different applications.
@DermaPrecise
#dermalinjector #dermalinjection More details announced

RolfLeeBuckler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how relevant this is, but there was an update from Replicel on Twitter today:

Brief update: we have data pouring in from 3 different programs testing our
@DermaPrecise with all kinds of injectables, materials, and specifications. This is helping us narrow down most ideal applications for market launch and FDA submissions.

We are nearly finished preparations on an Early Adopter Program for Key Opinion Leaders in three continents for pre-clinical and clinical evaluations in different applications.
@DermaPrecise
#dermalinjector #dermalinjection More details announced

this isnt directly related to RCH-01 because for example Shiseido Doesnt Use this dermaprecise to inject cells.
But of course the DermaPrecise would increase the results by using it.

These Are great News For the company Replicel as they Can bring their First product to the market