Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is this a phase 2 trial or another phase 1?
They're not even using the injector. Can they start using it at a later clinical stage or will they have to start over?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're forgetting the best part:

The results showed it was successful in halting hairloss but it still got shelved anyway. That's something ppl around here like to leave out.

Admittedly I haven't looked much into all these past failed attempts. But one thing's clear; the concept of 'maintenance' doesn't get investor dicks hard enough to move forward with a product like that. They think everyone is comfortable taking Finasteride so if the product doesn't beat it out by a mile (think giving everyone a guaranteed 2-3 Norwoods) then it generally isn't seen as something worthy of commercialization.

That's the sad reality of it. There will be millions of young men starting to bald every year and I'm sure many more would opt to treat their hair loss if they could get some injections every 6 months vs. having to take a hormone-altering pill every day. Yet for whatever reason companies don't seem to understand the significance of being the first to put a product like that on the market.

Between this and research on overall M.P.B. etiology being incredibly lacking and stagnant for the past 20 years, I feel like we're stuck in some kind of hair loss limbo, more so as a result of greed, than lack of scientific capacity.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We could've cured cancer with what covid has cost the global economy. We could've cured hair loss 100 times over
Is actually true? That is infuriating if so. 10 million people die of cancer every year. Two weeks ago Covid hit 1 million deaths.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they won't use the injector. replicel announced. If it stops hair loss it would be a revolution. However, every time they remove hair from the back of the head, wouldn't the hair become light at the back one day? After 5 years it would be over at the latest
Where are you pulling this sh*t from

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looool that guy under a different username still denying Covid killed anyone. You truly are a stupid c***. There is no point in even articulating it any other way. Completely brain dead. Hair isn’t your problem, your mind is completely diseased, it’s honestly sad. Why don’t you rock up to the ICU and ask someone about covid? Complete retard. I’d say don’t reproduce but zero chance you even talk to women irl.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally know nurses and they all say it's bullshit. They were telling my sister that even when she had a baby back at the height of the covid sh*t. The hospitals are empty, fgt. Go see for yourself.

How many people do you know who have died of it?

Hey I'm not wearing a mask! That's killing you right? How long is it gonna take? It's been months.

Do you think they faked the moon landing too?

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re so f*****g stupid it’s painful. I’ve had it you stupid c***, two members of my family were in hospital with it. I’ve been to the hospital I’ve seen the wards. You’re actually beyond debate, “I know nurses and doctors”. It’s so clear that your only way of getting any self esteem in life is to subscribe to these conspiracy theories as it gives you agency in life, something you lack. You throw around words like fgt online, because you wouldn’t dare irl. You’re genuinely a completely pathetic individual who cried off here once. Probably an incel, short and no mates. Stop using language you are too scared to use irl it’s unbecoming and tiresome. “Go to the hospitals they are empty” even a cursory check would disprove that. You should talk to some families of those who’ve lost parents to corona and see how you get on? You’re so sure about it, stand by your conviction. Don’t be a pussyole your entire life. You’d get slapped all over (rightly so). Don’t bother me again you tedious f*****g retard, and stop using and talking to me in language you would be scared to irl.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An I actually do know of an extended family member who died, so watch your f*****g mouth. Not that anecdotes are evidence. Now f*** off

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido recently hold a lecture on their hair regeneration project (RCH-01):

1604390315074.png

Replicel is on fire lately ! They wouldnt do another trial if this product isnt viable. They know out of the animal studies that lower doses are the most effective

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get excited like you with a treatment that will give 10 more hairs after a year
And when does this plane depart for Japan?: D
Atleast your kids wont go bald and depressed like you with technology.
Thats all were biologically here for right? Might aswell have kids with forever hair

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
You mean grandchildrem because hair cloning is 50 years away, this is opinion of the doctor wchich actually trying to clone hair

You mean grandchildrem because hair cloning is 50 years away, this is opinion of the doctor wchich actually trying to clone hair
Why not 45 years, why not 55? You still can't realize that he was just throwing out a random number?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another bad news for Jan and the other son of a b**ch:

Shiseido will hold a Zoom lecture at the "The 28th Annual Meeting of the Society for Hair Science Research" about their hair regeneration (RCH-01):
Now it is clear. Shiseido is on track for further development of hair regeneration and possible commercialization end 2021/2022

1604405985508.png

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
They seem to be moving faster than I expected with it. I just hope they'll stop tinkering and commercialize it. If this can just thicken existing hairs and immunize them it would be a godsend for me.
If it can regrow 1 to 2 norwood and immunize the hairs left, then get a small transplant and cured.