Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your source?

And for the alleged contract breach, i think i have written about replicels view on that.

So would be awesome with some source, so we have a change of cross reference for the different kind of information.
Source for what? Everything I've written can be found in their press releases.

Replicel's views on the contract breach don't matter because they have no money and no power, which is why it still hasn't been resolved after a few years.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Japanese people are the biggest losers for example:
- Takashi Tsuji
- Shiseido
- J Hewitt
- Jon Knight
- Youngjet
- Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

they all failed badly, are liar and only talk sh*t. such a looser nation it is unbelievable.

Germany cured Corona within 6 months.
Japan is the last piece of sh*t their economy and their folk is dead.

Last edited:

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
- Takashi Tsuji
- Shiseido
- Youngjet
- Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

they all failed badly, are liar and only talk sh*t. such a looser nation it is unbelievable.

Tbh very disappointed with Japanese.

markymark48

My Regimen
Reaction score
They either lied to get investor funding, or they really did think products would be out around 2018 to 2020, and some unforeseen development problem happened.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
- Takashi Tsuji
- Shiseido
- J Hewitt
- Jon Knight
- Youngjet
- Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Germany didn't cure Covid, a company in Germany did cure Covid, it's a difference...

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New update from Replicel, Press Release

Hair Re-growth RCH-01 – Shiseido is currently funding a second clinical study of RCH-01 (they call it S-DSC) in Japan testing the impact of a series of injections on areas of thinning hair due to androgenetic alopecia. It is expected that this study, if successful, will be the basis for a commercial launch of the product by Shiseido in Japan.

Once the RCI-02 injectors and consumables are available for clinical studies, RepliCel will begin preparations for a phase 2 human clinical trial of RCH-01 outside of Asia (Shiseido’s licensed territory) examining both dose and injection frequency for the treatment of hair loss.

RepliCel Dermal Injector (RCI-02) Product Line – Manufacturing of RepliCel’s initial batch of commercial-grade dermal injectors and related consumables is now resuming. Upon delivery of the first units, we will commence the functional testing needed that will produce the data required to form the basis of the marketing approval application that will be submitted on our behalf by the regulatory team at MainPointe Pharmaceuticals, our US partner and distributor.

Over the next few weeks as we, our contract providers in Europe, and our collaborators at MainPointe Pharmaceuticals, gain more clarity regarding the requirements and updated timing of resumed production, product testing/validation, and regulatory submissions, we will provide more detail on the anticipated timing of a regulatory approval application and market launches in the United States and Hong Kong this year.

Partnership with Shiseido – The disagreement regarding the status of the agreement between Shiseido and RepliCel remains unresolved but is not yet the subject of any litigation or arbitration. RepliCel maintains the agreement remains intact and is communicating with Shiseido its expectation that (a) they deliver to RepliCel the full clinical data set from the recently completed study of RCH-01 in Japan and (b) confirm that their license agreement remains intact without breach. RepliCel reserves the right to take the position that Shiseido’s failure to deliver the clinical data from the recently completed clinical study in Shiseido’s Territory constitutes a material breach of contract. Based on legal advice, management believes that now is the right time to proactively bring the disagreement to a resolution and will proceed accordingly.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure where the "new" part comes from. It looks like a rehashing of what was already announced. *Yawn*

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From hairlosscure2020:

Interestingly, Replicel is in the near future also planning to start its own Phase 2 clinical trials for the hair growth product (outside of Asia, where Shiseido has the rights). Probably due to Replicel’s recent success in getting new funding via a partnership with MainPointe Pharmaceuticals.
It have always been the strategy of replicel to have their own phase 2 outside of asia when the injector was commercialized.

br1

Reaction score
Replicel's stock value:

1612802528887.png

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make more sense to wait to start a phase 3 study?

To save money, it would make sense, because of the cost.

But maybe Replicel have some knowledge that we don't have. Maybe there is are difference between asian and western world genetics. Which have different requirements.

Or could be that the fast track in Japan can't be used for western approval, so the need to do a separate trail in the west.

All we know is that they did a phase 1 in the west, and they want to do a phase 2 in the west too.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL Who would pay a hair transplant cost for replicel? They were talking like a thousand bucks before. "meaningful increase in hair density" doesn't sound like they're doing any better than before. Forget this company

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fcking joke company man.

Only care what Shiseido puts out in regards to RCH now.

well that is what is interesting, their 2nd phase 2 with multiple injections.

but now there is a ballpark number for the procedure.