Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fcking joke company man.

Only care what Shiseido puts out in regards to RCH now.
Shiseido is the same as HairClone. Just look at the video from the Australian doctors admitting that it won't do much lol. The DP cell replenishment method is a joke.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is the same as HairClone. Just look at the video from the Australian doctors admitting that it won't do much lol. The DP cell replenishment method is a joke.
Pail Kemp said this:
"We are using a very different cell type (The dermal papilla cells themselves rather than the dermal sheath cup cells which they hypothesise transform into dermal papilla cells)."
But idk if it makes a difference

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pail Kemp said this:
"We are using a very different cell type (The dermal papilla cells themselves rather than the dermal sheath cup cells which they hypothesise transform into dermal papilla cells)."
But idk if it makes a difference
I don't think it makes any difference.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that 10% be compounfed with multiple procedures?;the only advantage would bf if it's permanent without using any treatment

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody pays 10k for a Minoxidil+, first it was around 1000$ and now this. Results are crap and it has to be done once a year, ridiculous.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that 10% be compounfed with multiple procedures?;the only advantage would bf if it's permanent without using any treatment
That is what we don't know.

And we have only seen results from one single injection, and not the multiple injections that they are going for in their 2nd phase 2 trail.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah seems like it.

But you know I would be happy with a maintenance therapy that only requires one injection/year. It would be very convenient and less of a hassle than dealing with lotions or pills every day. And of course almost no side effects.

The part that's really frustrating is replicel implying it will cost the same as a fcking transplant every year just for maintenance. 1000 dollars would be an ok deal imo but 10k+(?) for just maintenance...LOL. And of course we're not even sure if we get maintenance at all...

I still want to give Shiseido the benefit of the doubt though, we'll see but hype is really low now.

well a hair transplant can have a start cost at about $3.000 within EU at least to what ever you want it to cost.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but replicel are about to undergo some new research. I can't really say I can gauge the significance of this.
In the grande scheme of things this is probably very important research. They want to develop a full and comprehensive map of all gene and protein expression in healthy non hairloss scalp. If they map this perfectly, they can view the same map on male pattern baldness prone scalp and see where all the different treatment pathways are. This could be the research that leads to a perfect cure down the line.

But again, 10+ years to relevancy. Study will take a few, then a few more for products to come from it.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the grande scheme of things this is probably very important research. They want to develop a full and comprehensive map of all gene and protein expression in healthy non hairloss scalp. If they map this perfectly, they can view the same map on male pattern baldness prone scalp and see where all the different treatment pathways are. This could be the research that leads to a perfect cure down the line.

But again, 10+ years to relevancy. Study will take a few, then a few more for products to come from it.
yea but will it work or already bald men?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
They want to develop a full and comprehensive map of all gene and protein expression in healthy non hairloss scalp. If they map this perfectly, they can view the same map on male pattern baldness prone scalp and see where all the different treatment pathways are. This could be the research that leads to a perfect cure down the line.
Interesting idea, in this case Dr Zhou play in our league.
Good luck

Attachments

• Dr Youwen Zhou Replicel.JPG
    Dr Youwen Zhou Replicel.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 183

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RepliCel Files Notice of Arbitration against Shiseido Company to Resolve its License Agreement Dispute Regarding its Androgenetic Alopecia Cell Therapy​

It is obvious that Shiseido breached the contract because they had to share the Phase 2 data with RepliCel But Shiseido didnt.
So Replicel will win the Court against Shiseido. After that it will be very interesting because then Shiseido has to share their data with Replicel. The other Option is that Shiseido will Buy the global rights of RCH-01.
Shiseido is doing a Phase 3 dose-finding trial. In the Phase II trial it was noticed that lower Cell concentrations of dermal sheath cup cells will lead to the best results.
Shiseido is now trialing with multiple injections and lower dosis. It could reach much better results.

If Shiseido is satisfied with the recently ongoing Phase 3 trial with lower doses and multiple injections then they wouldnt share the data with Replicel. They would buy the global rights of replicel.

So i just bought some RepliCel Shares at this Low price- Let’s See what will Happen :) (0.3$ —> 20$ )

:D

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RepliCel Files Notice of Arbitration against Shiseido Company to Resolve its License Agreement Dispute Regarding its Androgenetic Alopecia Cell Therapy​

It is obvious that Shiseido breached the contract because they had to share the Phase 2 data with RepliCel But Shiseido didnt.
So Replicel will win the Court against Shiseido. After that it will be very interesting because then Shiseido has to share their data with Replicel. The other Option is that Shiseido will Buy the global rights of RCH-01.
Shiseido is doing a Phase 3 dose-finding trial. In the Phase II trial it was noticed that lower Cell concentrations of dermal sheath cup cells will lead to the best results.
Shiseido is now trialing with multiple injections and lower dosis. It could reach much better results.

If Shiseido is satisfied with the recently ongoing Phase 3 trial with lower doses and multiple injections then they wouldnt share the data with Replicel. They would buy the global rights of replicel.

So i just bought some RepliCel Shares at this Low price- Let’s See what will Happen :) (0.3$ —> 20$ )

In the Phase II trial it was noticed that lower Cell concentrations of dermal sheath cup cells will lead to the best results.

What kind of “best results” are we talking about here? We need some numbers

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the Phase II trial it was noticed that lower Cell concentrations of dermal sheath cup cells will lead to the best results.

What kind of “best results” are we talking about here? We need some numbers
You could have googled in that timeframe, the results are easily visible.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They need to drop thia direction . Their treatment is old sh*t compare to what would come next

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to sound like a smart *** while not answering anything
I am trying to improve the quality of posters on the forum. There's a reason the group buy guys left for the discord and a large part is because the average poster here contributes nothing, and only asks sh*t like "where/what is x?", which has been answered countless times on this very forum and which can easily be googled.

Internet forums work best as give and take. If you refuse to do basic research you are a literal leech.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They need to drop thia direction . Their treatment is old sh*t compare to what would come next

you are talking like we had 5 hair loss cures in phase III. What are you thinkind about?
Tsuji ,who is searching for money in the internet?
Stemson , in which company the chief scientist Alexey Terkish only wants to work 2 hours per week for Stemson but prefers to be professor at the university?
HopeMedicine which is years away and didnt start Phase II trials until now but they mentioned to start in europe, australis and china this year ?!

to be fair RepliCel/Shiseido is developped since nearly 10 years. We have more then 7 years safety data about the patients. The RCH-01 has NO SIDES: NO ERECTILY DYSFUNCTION, NO TIS; NO DEPRESSION, NO CANCER, NO DANGEROUS EVENTS. Shiseido invested a lot of money in this technology and they invest further time and money to optimize the treatment and find the perfect dose with mutliple injections.

in the worst case you archieve maintenance with no sides! This is the cure for all people younger then 18 years... You have to think about that
in the more realisitc case RCH-01 will maybe have a regrowth of 10-20% - i know that it isnt enough for us baldies but Shiseido is thinking about a profitable market situation in the future. And every person who noticed balding and is open to pay 1000$ will go to Shiseido clinic every 2-3 years to refsresh their maintenance treatment. this is a money machine for Shiseido

You all are thinking about solutions for slick bald people. But Shiseido is the cure for every teenage Boys and Girls and will make so much $$$ with this side free maintenance treatment. They will bring hair regeneration treatment to market in 2023 at latest. After that hair loss industry dont need tsuji, stemson, TissUse or whatever because the cure is there for every coming generations. nobody will care about a bald Jeff Bezos and nobody will do research for hair cloning. It makes absolutely NO SENSE to have a hair cloning technology.

Why should a balding man in his 20's wait 10 years to become completely bald to do Stemson treatment (~50.000-100.000$) if he is able to do Shiseidos maintenance treatment (1000$) which is much cheaper and will give him maintenance that nobody of his friends and no girls will notice his balding ?!

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reasoning is correct.

People are just dissapointed, not just with replicel/shiseido but with the industry in general, many promises but almost no deliveries. Anyway, this new arbitration will be interesting for us, hope we get some new data out of it.

Also be sure to check this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-paul-kemp-hairclone-ceo.134940/#post-2019488

i feel with the community. for me maintenance also wouldnt be enough :( thats a shame... but people have to realize that Shiseido found the cure for all upcoming generations...