Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't say I'm optimistic, prob another samumed 10% increase hair count which means f*** all cosmetically.
Just like this post (your speculative opinion) also means f*** all.

I sir choose to wait for it to come out and use it.

Hopefully you cannot afford it. Hopefully I can.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like this post (your speculative opinion) also means f*** all.

I sir choose to wait for it to come out and use it.

Hopefully you cannot afford it. Hopefully I can.
Yes and your opinion means f*** all too. You really are a child, if somebody has a different opinion to you, you get upset. Grow up.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and your opinion means f*** all too. You really are a child, if somebody has a different opinion to you, you get upset. Grow up.

Wait, I’m sorry, you thought you were sharing a valid opinion? You weren’t. You were just stating some negative words that were not true and not factual.

You know “it’s going to work” about as much as I know “it isn’t going to work”...

You’re posts are more or less fake news and a waste of my reading time. Although it’s fun spending time to let you know that. Cheers!

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, I’m sorry, you thought you were sharing a valid opinion? You weren’t. You were just stating some negative words that were not true and not factual.

You know “it’s going to work” about as much as I know “it isn’t going to work”...

You’re posts are more or less fake news and a waste of my reading time. Although it’s fun spending time to let you know that. Cheers!
We ll see, based on the last 20 years, it's more likely I will be right, looking at phase 1 results, if that inspires you, your comprehension skills are as childish as your mindset. Lol who says I hope I can afford this and you can't. Idiot.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
We ll see, based on the last 20 years, it's more likely I will be right, looking at phase 1 results, if that inspires you, your comprehension skills are as childish as your mindset. Lol who says I hope I can afford this and you can't. Idiot.

Last year there was no sight of a vaccine for HIV. This year it was announced.

It’s quite clear that you don’t know how things are announced in the scientific community.

Also in terms of maturity, this is what you said, and it’s dumb:

“Can't say I'm optimistic, prob another samumed 10% increase hair count which means f*** all cosmetically.”

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say a few things.
I've got a diffuse hair loss.
IF Shiseido releases its treatment with low regrowth rates but it stops hair loss to upwards of 2 years with acceptable prices. It would still be a win for me. Suddenly hair transplant is definitely an option.
Of course I am still hoping for the best.
However just seeing the results will give me something I reallly need: ANSWERS!
It is always good to know on what treatments you can count on and which ones it is smart to ditch...

I hope they release results in early July....

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would just like to say a few things.
I've got a diffuse hair loss.
IF Shiseido releases its treatment with low regrowth rates but it stops hair loss to upwards of 2 years with acceptable prices. It would still be a win for me. Suddenly hair transplant is definitely an option.
Of course I am still hoping for the best.
However just seeing the results will give me something I reallly need: ANSWERS!
It is always good to know on what treatments you can count on and which ones it is smart to ditch...

I hope they release results in early July....

if its gets commercialized then it shows other companies there is a market, and then competition start with doing it better and refining the technology.

We have to remember its quite new and "cutting edge", so it could be the first step to something that have potential to get much better in the future.

But let us see what happens during the summer and how everything pans out.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score

According to this video. Replicel helps hair follicles that are still intact to have a longer growing Anagen phase. So, I'm going to assume this means less shedding if it works.

For people who have closed hair follicles, this might not be the solution for people who are completely bald.

This is just what I got out of the video. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong watching this video. There is a 2nd video and I am hoping Dr. Tsujiri is successful!

Also, you know the joke if balding is as common in women then men then hair loss would be solved already??? near the end of the part 2 video. It compares there's actually a lot less people studying hair loss than cancer which is obvious and I agree with but yea it kind of confirms why things are taking so long etc..for a cure to solve everything for hairl

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

According to this video. Replicel helps hair follicles that are still intact to have a longer growing Anagen phase. So, I'm going to assume this means less shedding if it works.

For people who have closed hair follicles, this might not be the solution for people who are completely bald.

This is just what I got out of the video. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong watching this video. There is a 2nd video and I am hoping Dr. Tsujiri is successful!

Also, you know the joke if balding is as common in women then men then hair loss would be solved already??? near the end of the part 2 video. It compares there's actually a lot less people studying hair loss than cancer which is obvious and I agree with but yea it kind of confirms why things are taking so long etc..for a cure to solve everything for hairl

The guy in the beginning could easily get a transplant. Great f*****g donor if I have ever seen one.
As a retrograde diffuse thinner Replicel could really open up transplant opportunities for me and would be prerequisite to a Tsuji-esque treatment as well. I wish them all the best.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injection of autologous cells for treatment of androgenetic alopecia causes autoimmune reaction i.e. alopecia areata in one patient

- it was resolved with intravenous corticoids
- perhaps this individual was genetically prone to AA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31120162

Alopecia areata (AA) is an autoimmune disease of the hair follicle (HF). Human anagen HFs are protected by immune privilege, defined in part as the absence of MHC class I antigen expression. AA is postulated to occur when the immune-privileged state of the HF is compromised 1 ; however, the immunopathogenesis, including autoantigens, of AA remain incompletely defined. Recently, through genome-wide association studies, gene expression analysis, and a C3H/HeJ mouse model of AA, the cytotoxic subset of CD8+NKG2D+ T cells was revealed to play a major role in AA development 2-4 . In contrast to AA, androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is believed to be caused by androgens on the hair cycles. Among other autologous transplantation procedures, autologous dermal micro-grafts have recently been used to treat Androgenetic Alopecia 5,6 . Herein, we report a case of AA that developed following an autologous dermal micro-graft for Androgenetic Alopecia.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last year there was no sight of a vaccine for HIV. This year it was announced.

It’s quite clear that you don’t know how things are announced in the scientific community.

Also in terms of maturity, this is what you said, and it’s dumb:

“Can't say I'm optimistic, prob another samumed 10% increase hair count which means f*** all cosmetically.”
Considering I work in the pharma sector on the release of new products I think I'm more qualified to talk upon how products come to market. What I said about Samumed wasn't dumb, in a few months you will look back and see I was right. I wont reply to you again but I will be here in a few months for the inevitable bust that this will be.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I blame nothing, this is a discussion board, people share opinions, it seems unless you jump on every bandwagon that you can't share a negative opinion. If this was the holy Grail, leaks with such positive news would be out by now, little tip watch a companies share price. Some guys on here are deluded and cant see the wood for the trees.