Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you be so gullible? And wrong. They used the word cure so they must be on to something?

Are you kidding?

Like I said, in some parts of the world, its illegal to describe something if it ain't able to do so. And if they keep using a word like "cure" I would be biased towards that there might be something.

But what part am I wrong about? none of us at this stage knows if its true or not if they have a cure.

AlwaysMedicated

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, in some parts of the world, its illegal to describe something if it ain't able to do so. And if they keep using a word like "cure" I would be biased towards that there might be something.

But what part am I wrong about? none of us at this stage knows if its true or not if they have a cure.

You're talking about advertising laws which aren't relevant to press releases.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a guy from Spain here who’s an active member here, I think his username might be Jose or something. Crowdfund his expenses ! Or maybe we’ll just wait foe the info to become public...

Hi, I would like go to the comgress but I am busy in these days, sorry.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
So is this something to finally be optimistic about? I need my straight shooter @br1 to tell me the truth
I would temper my expectations.
And also I would like to remind people that a lot of this researchers are under NDAs and contracts prohibiting them to talk about products yet to be commercialized for various reasons. Amongst them a potential to influence the stock prices and leading to their employers falling under purview of some financial regulatory body.

br1

Reaction score
So is this something to finally be optimistic about? I need my straight shooter @br1 to tell me the truth
I believe in the technology, at least makes sende and it's not a "lotion". But i don't think shiseido will say anything in the upcoming conference. Last conference, in japan, they had zero info on it. I hope they do disclosure something, though.. /\

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe in the technology, at least makes sende and it's not a "lotion". But i don't think shiseido will say anything in the upcoming conference. Last conference, in japan, they had zero info on it. I hope they do disclosure something, though.. /\

Pretty sure last conference though they were mid trial ?

Also does anyone know what time slot on the program their presentation is ? If it’s the one I’m looking at it makes reference to ‘chip’ technology ... would make more sense than an injection.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good news! :)
I noticed that Shiseido did not only do 1 single injection. So the trial results could be much better then in the RepliCel-Safety phase 1 trial in which I assume they only did 1 injection:

Shiseido starts clinical studies to transplant autologous hair root sheath cells
Jun 28, 2016

Dermal sheat cup cells (DSC) are involved in male and female middle-age alopecia (hair loss). In collaboration with Tokyo Medical University Hospital, Shiseido is preparing for a clinical study on 60 volunteers (male and female) where DSC are isolated from the scalp of each person, expanded in Shiseido’s cell processing center and in a single treatment, millions of autologous DSC cells are injected six times in four locations of the individual’s head

https://window-to-japan.eu/2016/06/...transplant-autologous-hair-root-sheath-cells/

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and the next brilliant Info :) :) :) Hoping so much about more positive news next week! ;)

Shiseido: gene expression profiles of cultured autologous dermal sheat cup cells do not differ from original DSC cells
Mar 17, 2016

Shiseido is studying the culture of autologous DSC cells in the framework of regenerative medicine. In a presentation at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine, Ms Yumiko TSUJI of Shiseido reported that up to 4fold subculture of DSC cells obtained from two Japanese men aged 44 and 66 did not show any signs of genetic modification

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido reported that up to 4fold subculture of DSC cells obtained from two Japanese men aged 44 and 66 did not show any signs of genetic modification

What’s the significance behind showing no signs of genetic modification ?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^Sorry, I'm a bit confused - it seems like that info is from 3 years ago?

You Are right The Infos Are 3 Years old. But until now i assume Nobody has known about The Six injections on 4 parts of The patients Head or that Shiseido announces that there hasnt been Genetik modification.

Old news could also be much Important i think. Can‘t Wait until Next Week :) ;)

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not an expert But I think if there isnt any Genetic modification The chances for cancer might be pretty low. Am I right @byebyehair ? ;)
Yes you are right. Every small error during the replication of the rna will increase with a high potency during each fold. So they prooved that their method does not lead to errors during the replication. Such errors could lead to cancer and tumorgenesis in the worst case. But they could also make the cells loose their ability to produce hair. So all in all it is a very good sign.

Pancreata

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you are right. Every small error during the replication of the rna will increase with a high potency during each fold. So they prooved that their method does not lead to errors during the replication. Such errors could lead to cancer and tumorgenesis in the worst case. But they could also make the cells loose their ability to produce hair. So all in all it is a very good sign.
DNA mutates, not RNA. You got the rest correct.