Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well no news released with barcelona conference. When is the next superficial gathering of hair loss research companies scheduled for? Is there one in may?

I need hope to cope.

Ntap13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else see this? So we should anticipate some type of results in the next 6 to 12 months as this was posted on their website 6 months ago as a press release. I would assume they have no reason to lie as they seem quite confident.

Attachments

• FA1A2941-1E75-46D2-B6AD-215DA81EF1A4.png
    FA1A2941-1E75-46D2-B6AD-215DA81EF1A4.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 231

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Dermal sheath cup cells will influence the amount of 5 alpha reductase present in the follicle?

If not, frontal hair follicles have more 5AR present than donor hair follicles. So even if you increase the DHT resistance of the whole scalp to match the donor, the male pattern baldness zones will still have more DHT exposure than the donor due to higher expression of 5AR enzymes.

In other words, you may still need a 5AR inhibitor. We know that donor hair is not completely immune to DHT, high exposure in vitro still causes miniaturization.

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else see this? So we should anticipate some type of results in the next 6 to 12 months as this was posted on their website 6 months ago as a press release. I would assume they have no reason to lie as they seem quite confident.

Replicel doesn't know anything about the results from Shiseido. They just anticipate like we do.
As you can see Lee Buckler was telling people to ask about the result in the Barcelona conference.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 8.58.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 8.58.22 PM.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 291

Ntap13

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone asked, I’m starting to get nervous lol. Just want to keep what I have.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On their website it says they are in phase 2 trials.

Shiseido is. Replicel is not. RCH-01 is in phase II w/ Shiseido. Replicel has not even started their pahse II. It even says on their website they are planning one. Replicel still thinks they have a partnership w/ Shiseido but Shiseido considers the partnership to be null and void when Replicel backed out of doing their own phase II until after Shiseido has completed theirs.

upload_2019-4-28_17-46-27.png

Ntap13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is. Replicel is not. RCH-01 is in phase II w/ Shiseido. Replicel has not even started their pahse II. It even says on their website they are planning one. Replicel still thinks they have a partnership w/ Shiseido but Shiseido considers the partnership to be null and void when Replicel backed out of doing their own phase II until after Shiseido has completed theirs.

View attachment 118027
Ahhh I see, good to know. Just hoping something like this comes out in the next 10 years and I’ll be good.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, so as of today we hit 10 months since the Phase 2 trial was completed. Shiseido has made ZERO announcements, not even stating the end of Phase 2 trial. Is it over for RCH? Is it getting shelved like Aderans' JiGami? How frustrating. Sorry for the rant, but I never thought this is how RCH's story ends.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay guys, so as of today we hit 10 months since the Phase 2 trial was completed. Shiseido has made ZERO announcements, not even stating the end of Phase 2 trial. Is it over for RCH? Is it getting shelved like Aderans' JiGami? How frustrating. Sorry for the rant, but I never thought this is how RCH's story ends.

If it was over they wouldn't be speaking at the Japanese hair conference.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido's presentation was yesterday and it was titled, Autologous cell-based therapy for hair loss using dermal sheath cup cells”.

So obviously they haven't given up on RCH-01. Maybe they are withholding the results to phase II as a big f*** you to replicel since it is apparent replicel is waiting for positive results before investing in their own phase II. Replicel is the one dictating these release time frames. Shiseido apparently doesn't want to follow them. Really wish they would hurry the f*** up though.

View attachment 117754View attachment 117754

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
There may be 2 reasons for the delay:

1) The results are inconsistent necessitating further research and development.

2) Agreement disputes due to breach of contract by Replicel.

Both scenarios would significantly delay product release specially the latter. Histogen's dispute with SkinMedica took over 5 years to resolve and completely obliterated all their funds.

Once you have a 10 month hiatus and no updates you know something terrible is occuring.

With regards to them attending conferences, Replicel and Histogen have both attended every single conference since 2011 but their product pipeline hasnt moved an inch.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There may be 2 reasons for the delay:

1) The results are inconsistent necessitating further research and development.

2) Agreement disputes due to breach of contract by Replicel.

Both scenarios would significantly delay product release specially the latter. Histogen's dispute with SkinMedica took over 5 years to resolve and completely obliterated all their funds.

Once you have a 10 month hiatus and no updates you know something terrible is occuring.

With regards to them attending conferences, Replicel and Histogen have both attended every single conference since 2011 but their product pipeline hasnt moved an inch.

Well fortunately, Shiseido bringing RCH-01 to market is not contingent on the breach of contract being resolved with Replicel.

Optimistically, they could be working to bring it to market and are just not releasing the results in order to not assist replicel in any way.

I dunno. Coping best I can.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well fortunately, Shiseido bringing RCH-01 to market is not contingent on the breach of contract being resolved with Replicel.

Optimistically, they could be working to bring it to market and are just not releasing the results in order to not assist replicel in any way.

I dunno. Coping best I can.

All possible theories. I agree with and believe that because of the disagreement between Repliel and Shiseido, Shiseido will not share the results with Replicel and will release on their own terms.

Quite honestly, I don’t blame them. Lee Buckler is a joke of a CEO. Asking twitter users to ask Shiseido in Barcelona about their release plans for RCH, absolutely pathetic. The share price of Replicel has been steadily dropping for years.