Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no update. Perhaps read a couple pages back and inform yourself instead of trying to have others recite what has already been discussed.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, what's the Update on Replicel?
Sorry, I've been away for a few days.... what happened at that conference in the last week of november?

And what's been "terminated"? The trials themselves or just recruitment?
No update. f*** Tokyo medical university for being so slow and f*** the old guy Lee Buckler.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re like rabid animals because they know it’s another failure.

You know, I feel as though this troll behavior of yours is so...last year.

Thumbs-downing me over on the other forum and reeeeeeing about WASPs, gay pride parades, and such seems more contemporary.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel promised on 14.12.2018 to give an over all update.
Did anyone got that information?
screenshot_20181210-122008_naver-jpg.jpg

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Lee Buckler is the poet laureate of weasel words. “May be.” “Might.” “Potentially.” “Could.” He’s been slinging this bullshit for years and years.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While not any new information, it is always a positive thing for a company to update the public and its shareholders.

Big things are coming in the next 3-5 years. If not from Replicel, then definitely from Riken.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would. It be so sure about that. People have been hyping this stuff on the internet for literally a decade, it‘s heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking to see old thread of people being excited about a new treatment, in 2012! Anyone who know this industry understands that disappointment is unavoidable in most cases
Who was hyping RCH-01 in 2012?

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would. It be so sure about that. People have been hyping this stuff on the internet for literally a decade, it‘s heartbreaking, truly heartbreaking to see old thread of people being excited about a new treatment, in 2012! Anyone who know this industry understands that disappointment is unavoidable in most cases

While this has been true in the past, things are changing.

You no longer have all companies trialling wildely varying and ambitious treatments. Science is focusing in on the concepts of stem cells and hair-cloning. Eventually someone will crack the code.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only noticed my balding beginning of last year, but man a lot of disappointment in 2018. I can only imagine the negativity some of the balding vets would have being let down repeatedly over and over again lol

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sad that I haven't heard anything about this.
Let replicel know then. Telling us you're sad won't magically generate information about replicel. We are all sad and pathetic. There's nothing we can do for you.