Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stock pirce of Shiseido falls on monday the info about hair conference is reflected

So there might be no good news i guess
There is nothing unordinary about the their stock chart. Unless you understand how to read them, don’t speculate on them.

cheche

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the recruitment status is terminated; look at the possible progress situations, if they terminated the study they would put test abort.
upload_2018-11-27_11-21-4.png

Reactions: br1

cheche

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://translate.google.com/transl...l.niph.go.jp/detail/um?trial_id=UMIN000023343
upload_2018-11-27_11-43-33.png

Last information update: February 12

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the clinical trial of shiseido is "terminated" not "completed"
Aaaaand here we go
rope-noose-hangmans-knot-hanging-260nw-164618939.jpg

Just kidding guys, if you would have invested in Replicel 4 years ago u would have 5x ur money now. U would be a rich bald focker. If u would have workout out and watched your diet u would be a rich bald jacked focker. Life is not over if your bald boyos, life only begins.

Hair ball

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the recruitment status is terminated; look at the possible progress situations, if they terminated the study they would put test abort.
View attachment 105368
In the japanese version of the site, the status is test ongoing or 試験継続中 which is defined by an "orange box". In the english version of the site, the status is test abort or 試験中止 which is defined by a "medium grey box". Each status has a specific box color on the website. I hope the test is still ongoing.

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894

Last update was back in feb of this year saying recruitment was finished so it could be up until feb 2019 that results are published. If i recall correctly we cant expect promises from replicel on data to be accurate bc im nearly certain shiseido has cut them off on pertinent information bc of replicels lack if commitment into the rch program on their own end.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/strategic-focus-sees-replicel-transition-revenue-lee-buckler

Some interesting remarks in an annoucement from Replicel CEO Lee Buckler back in late October, not sure if these were discussed.

“Soon you will receive the information circular for our upcoming Annual General Meeting to be held December 14 in Vancouver. In it, you will see some of those changes reflected. We will keep you updated on other changes by way of this newsletter. Some are big, some are small but we are making all of them because we believe they matter.”

“we anticipate hearing sometime soon about the clinical results from the Shiseido-sponsored hair loss study in Japan...”

Possibly some relevant information in Vancouver on Dec 14th. If the the Shiseido hairloss study was terminated, it would be logical for Replicel to announce it fairly soon, but I doubt that is the case at all.