Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16. When is shishiedo coming out, best case scenario?
But, it will most likely be offered only to Japanese citizens for 5-7 years.

Thats because of Japanese laws that a user went through here, maybe on this thread, maybe on some other, not sure.
He said that commercial release is conditional, and final approval is granted after a trial for safety or something. And the commercial use IS the Phase 3 trial. So, every patient needs to be followed-up by Shiseido.
That is fucked up, if you ask me. Using people who pay for treatment as guniea pigs....

Anyway, there has been some debate about whether or not it will only be for the Japs.... so I guess we need to wait and watch.

Best case is still 2019. I hope.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thats because of Japanese laws that a user went through here, maybe on this thread, maybe on some other, not sure.
He said that commercial release is conditional, and final approval is granted after a trial for safety or something. And the commercial use IS the Phase 3 trial. So, every patient needs to be followed-up by Shiseido.
That is fucked up, if you ask me. Using people who pay for treatment as guniea pigs....

Anyway, there has been some debate about whether or not it will only be for the Japs.... so I guess we need to wait and watch.

That's not the reports I've heard, I've heard it will be available immediately for health tourism. If it works for Shiseido it will be available in the west within 5-7 years, let alone for Westerners. That's pretty much guaranteed.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Regenwaiting did link to some info that does suggest it may not be exclusive.

That's not the reports I've heard, I've heard it will be available immediately for health tourism. If it works for Shiseido it will be available in the west within 5-7 years, let alone for Westerners. That's pretty much guaranteed.

What reports? Links, damn it.

I don't see them caring about medical tourism. They'd profit just fine on the Japanese mainland alone.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenwaiting did link to some info that does suggest it may not be exclusive.

What reports? Links, damn it.

I don't see them caring about medical tourism. They'd profit just fine on the Japanese mainland alone.

Sorry bad choice of words, I meant the stuff that was posted on here a while back about other treatments.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't be released next year.
There was no mention of the launch in the interview.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tell them you know Fuji Maru Kagurazaka, they will bow three times and strap you in.

200.gif

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. But if my hair was like that and a "cure" was just around the corner...

Don't get this wrong. I am 41 and my hair is way better than it was supposed to be if not per treatments. And, I still want my 20s hair back. And will still want it at 50, 60 and 90..

Im sure he can get the treatment done now if he hasnt already, he is the CEO of replicel after all....

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in exactly the same situation; given when I started losing hair, I should be a high Norwood by now, but thanks to the Big Three, I'm not. Some posters here would probably kill for the amount of hair I have, but am I satisfied? Not in the least; I think about the hair I had in my 20's, and I want it back - all of it.

Sometimes I wonder how you and I ever used to fight like cats and dogs given that it turns out we have much in common in view.

Even though I only started losing hair a few years ago, it was definitely going quite quickly. A while ago, I went to the doctor's and I told her that take finasteride and minoxidil and she was like "But you have beautiful hair" which was a nice compliment but I told her "Yeah well, you should've seen it two years ago..." I am certain that if I hadn't started when I did, I'd be really badly diffuse and receded at this point.

I'm fortunate that what I have lost hasn't "ruined" me, but I feel the same as you: I look back at pictures from like five years ago and I still want every strand back.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm saying a person with DUPA would not benefit from RCH-01 because the hair in their donor area is not genetically resistant to Androgenetic Alopecia.
8:33
and also
12:33-12:38

well they can have healthy hairs here and there to be cloned. not that much but still ...

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** YEA!!! This is f*****g happening!!! No f*****g delays yet!!!! MOAR HYPE!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Time to go get a juicy chest pump at gym brahs.