Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys :)
Here you can see the details of the Shiseido's trial.

- 66 participants.
- 4 arms :
Interventions/Control_1 Higher cell concentration
Interventions/Control_2 Intermediate cell concentration
Interventions/Control_3 Lower cell concentration
Interventions/Control_4 Placebo

View attachment 88404

Source: https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894

Cheers

You really need to start your own blog or site. I'd follow the sh*t out of it.

@Hate da Bt

giphy.gif

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be very convenient if these topics could stay informational.

This is a forum, not a bulletin board of sticky, locked topics. Big deal if the discussion shifts until new info arises.

This thread is, by my knowledge, the most comprehensive regarding RCH-01 anywhere. At some point, probably every piece of info the public has access to has been discussed at length. So what is your problem?

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the things I was wondering about was, should this be successful, would it be reserved for those who were previously deemed good candidates for hair transplants? Or would those who weren't good candidates be able to use the cells from body hair follicles to use the same treatment.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good to hear, quite a number of people have a fair amount of miniaturization in their donor area and are therefore not able to have transplants. What would be ideal is if the cells from body hair could be used because as I understand their growth is almost stimulated by DHT so instead of killing hair DHT could almost become a positive.

Bit of a disclaimer, I have a history degree so this comes from my very limited scientific understanding. It's just my mind connecting the dots, it may not work like that.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a forum, not a bulletin board of sticky, locked topics. Big deal if the discussion shifts until new info arises.

This thread is, by my knowledge, the most comprehensive regarding RCH-01 anywhere. At some point, probably every piece of info the public has access to has been discussed at length. So what is your problem?

You know the feeling of excitement when the thread of a (unlike Brotzu) viable solution has 4 new pages? "Maybe the trial results are there", "Might be a release date", "Possibly Shiseido speaks out in any way", "Could be an interesting external analysis"

Ehm, no, it's just a couple of bald adults calling each other names..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know the feeling of excitement when the thread of a (unlike Brotzu) viable solution has 4 new pages? "Maybe the trial results are there", "Might be a release date", "Possibly Shiseido speaks out in any way", "Could be an interesting external analysis"

Ehm, no, it's just a couple of bald adults calling each other names..

What kind of imbecile expected any breaking news from that thread, anyway?

Could be worse. Could be an Austrialian girl getting hit on by bald adolescents.

Lol what? There is a story that I've missed here

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never said you do, but if your hairs from your safe zone are prone to balding due to genetics (DUPA) than I have my doubts the treatment would be effective.

I've got more hope for the young guys. I'm 51, Norwood 2.5, and still hopeful, but I definitely think young guys, 21 to 45, are going to see some effective treatments in your time. No worries.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got more hope for the young guys. I'm 51, Norwood 2.5, and still hopeful, but I definitely think young guys, 21 to 45, are going to see some effective treatments in your time. No worries.

Its amazing how Im exactly half your age, and I have the same (or even higher) Norwood pattern

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said you do, but if your hairs from your safe zone are prone to balding due to genetics (DUPA) than I have my doubts the treatment would be effective.
Yeah that’s my feeling, by 60-70 roughly my grandfather had lost his permanent zone. Obviously at that age I hopefully won’t be too bothered but it does make me question how effective this sort of treatment would be for me. My hope is that given I’m still NW1 and have about half a centre metre recession atm at one side that potentially cells from body hair would enable me to stabilise. Either that or it’s Brotzu/ Finasteride/ whatever comes next for me long term. That said I do think that by the time I’m 60 which is 39 years time baldness will be a thing of the past, so it may not be an issue anyway. Although I imagine every balding man from the last 1000 years has thought they’d see an end to baldness in their life time. Imagine telling a medieval person we’d have men on the moon and the capability to blow up the planet with a click of a button and yet men and women will still go bald. That said I do think this is the last generation of people who will worry about losing their hair which makes us all incredibly fortunate (albeit not as fortunate as those who never have to worry at all).

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Body hairs will not work for RCH-01. I asked the same question (in this thread I think) a while back. RCH-01 uses Dermal Sheath Cup cells and if taken from body hair, they don't integrate into scalp hair when injected. That is why they use hair from the donor.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine that’s me, and several others, fairly screwed on this front then. I suppose however that if it still managed to delay the process a decade or three that’s a success in itself and what’s more I imagine it’ll be a thing of the distant past by then and fingers crossed I won’t care.