Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, if Shiseidos trails are golden, then someone tell my why RCH-01 would not be released almost immediately in the United States?? Lol this will be fun.

Lots of fake stem cell treatments across the USA. There is no reason to believe the FDA would attempt to stop RCH-01, a relatively safe autologous procedure by comparison, from being sold to the public, and even before it is FDA-approved. Early market penetration would trump regulations. Everyone and his dog knows it.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of fake stem cell treatments across the USA. There is no reason to believe the FDA would attempt to stop RCH-01, a relatively safe autologous procedure by comparison, from being sold to the public, and even before it is FDA-approved. Early market penetration would trump regulations. Everyone and his dog knows it.

Replicel has exclusive rights to rch-01 outside of Asia. Anyone attempting to produce it other than them would be liable to a pretty hefty legal challenge.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will it be released early next year?

That’s the million dollar question. In theory yes, the results should be out in the summer however there’s lots of ifs and buts.

Firstly we need to know it works, the first tests back in 2012 showed that it was successful in at least stabilising in most participants. However those trials were designed for safety and the Shiseido one has been charged for efficacy so hopefully it’ll show better results.
Secondly, it depends when shiseido decide to take it to market. Given how potentially lucrative it is I see no reason they’d delay but that’s just me speaking (and like the rest of you I’m driven to bias by hope).
Thirdly it depends if it will be available to those from outside of Japan but based on the prior information it seems highly plausible it will be.

So fingers crossed it works and it’s out soon but as you’ve probably read there’s so many ifs, buts, maybe something and possiblys in there that it’s fairly up in the air.
The good news is that it’s highly possible the people who took the trial are now no longer worried about hair loss having been “cured”.
The bad news is you’ll have to wait a couple of months at least to find out the full story.

In other words in an ideal world (which we do not live in) this brotzu lotion that according to its creator turns the clock back 5 years will come onto the market in two to three months. Which you can use to stabilise and even improve your situation and then replicel will arrive and act (as I’m led to believe) as a vaccine, a kind of permanent finasteride that still allows you to get up in the morning. The thing is we don’t live in an ideal world and therefore it’s impossible to say for sure until we have all the facts.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s the million dollar question. In theory yes, the results should be out in the summer however there’s lots of ifs and buts.

Firstly we need to know it works, the first tests back in 2012 showed that it was successful in at least stabilising in most participants. However those trials were designed for safety and the Shiseido one has been charged for efficacy so hopefully it’ll show better results.
Secondly, it depends when shiseido decide to take it to market. Given how potentially lucrative it is I see no reason they’d delay but that’s just me speaking (and like the rest of you I’m driven to bias by hope).
Thirdly it depends if it will be available to those from outside of Japan but based on the prior information it seems highly plausible it will be.

So fingers crossed it works and it’s out soon but as you’ve probably read there’s so many ifs, buts, maybe something and possiblys in there that it’s fairly up in the air.
The good news is that it’s highly possible the people who took the trial are now no longer worried about hair loss having been “cured”.
The bad news is you’ll have to wait a couple of months at least to find out the full story.

In other words in an ideal world (which we do not live in) this brotzu lotion that according to its creator turns the clock back 5 years will come onto the market in two to three months. Which you can use to stabilise and even improve your situation and then replicel will arrive and act (as I’m led to believe) as a vaccine, a kind of permanent finasteride that still allows you to get up in the morning. The thing is we don’t live in an ideal world and therefore it’s impossible to say for sure until we have all the facts.

Are the results of the second clinical trial coming out in July?

Will brotzu lotion come out in 2 or 3 months?

im not good at english so it is to hard to understanding

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are the results of the second clinical trial coming out in July?

Will brotzu lotion come out in 2 or 3 months?

im not good at english so it is to hard to understanding

In theory yes, as in the companies say they will be coming out around then.
But we don’t know anything for certain yet, and more importantly we don’t know yet for certain that they will work.
I’ve heard the guy who runs the follicle thought website believes it will be August of this year the results are released and that it will be available to tourists when it is released to the market. And I think based on everything that has been said it will be July-September.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come?
For disliking your stupid posts?
Gurl, please.

Yeah, every post that isn't as retarded as you is "stupid" and you never offer any explanation or add anything to discussion.

Grow some balls, you f*****g pussy.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, every post that isn't as retarded as you is "stupid" and you never offer any explanation or add anything to discussion.

Grow some balls, you f*****g pussy.
You talked about placebos, moron.
There are no placebos in the trial, moron.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, moron.
You deserved the dislike, moron.
Now go make some music, moron.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talked about placebos, moron.
There are no placebos in the trial, moron.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, moron.
You deserved the dislike, moron.
Now go make some music, moron.

It says there are 19 patients in the trial. Find me where it says in that article that all of them will be getting the actual treatment. 10 could get the real deal and 9 could get placebo'd.

Oh, and RepliCel's next Phase II for it, which they're currently registering for btw, will have 244 placebo sites.

So my point stands even if the Japanese didn't use placebos, which I doubt: You don't need a whole ton of people to prove the thing works. Everyone not in the placebo group should see results provided the protocol works.

Now go blow a mountain goat, moron.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says there are 19 patients in the trial. Find me where it says in that article that all of them will be getting the actual treatment. 10 could get the real deal and 9 could get placebo'd.

Oh, and RepliCel's next Phase II for it, which they're currently registering for btw, will have 244 placebo sites.

So my point stands even if the Japanese didn't use placebos, which I doubt: You don't need a whole ton of people to prove the thing works. Everyone not in the placebo group should see results provided the protocol works.

Now go blow a mountain goat, moron.
You DON'T know anything about the Shiseido trial, yet you talk like you are in the know.
There were not 19 people recruited in the Shiseido trial, period.
I don't remember the exact number, but it was something between 60 and 90, men and women.
In addition, I can't recollect any mention of the trial's design, aka I highly doubt any placebo group was mentioned.
Edit: http://m.marketwired.com/press-rele...trial-launch-japan-tsx-venture-rp-2144293.htm

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An earlier shared article did state that there were 19 in the shiseido trial, I did mention that it seemed odd to be exactly the same number as the original Replicel trial. That article states 60. The logical assumption is that they article saying 19 is a mistake, and an easy one to make.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition, I can't recollect any mention of the trial's design, aka I highly doubt any placebo group was mentioned.

"I highly doubt any placebo group was mentioned"

just after your autistic screeching about how "there is no placebo group" while just about every trial ever has one, we know they'll have them in the German trial, and my point is valid regardless. Besides, 60 - 90 people in the trial total still can be easily divided to account for a placebo group even if not explicitly stated.

But yeah, I'm the "moron" lol

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need a whole ton of people to prove the thing works. Everyone not in the placebo group should see results provided the protocol works.

Most medicines might work on people, but to varying degrees. Minoxidil f.i. gives some people a full head of hair back, while others seem to be non-responders and don't gain anything from it at all. If you would hypothetically test the treatment on 9 people with a control group of 10, I would say it's hard to see these effects. The statistical possibility is that on these 9 people it works very well, for whatever reason, while the general population would on average see very marginal gains. Or vice versa of course.

I really hope the treatment is trialled on more than 19 people, because it would indicate that Shiseido doesn't take it very seriously. As far as I follow it, I don't see Shiseido behaving like a company that is launching a something huge as "the cure for baldness" in a few months. Unfortunately.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Most medicines might work on people, but to varying degrees. Minoxidil f.i. gives some people a full head of hair back, while others seem to be non-responders and don't gain anything from it at all. If you would hypothetically test the treatment on 9 people with a control group of 10, I would say it's hard to see these effects. The statistical possibility is that on these 9 people it works very well, for whatever reason, while the general population would on average see very marginal gains. Or vice versa of course.

I really hope the treatment is trialled on more than 19 people, because it would indicate that Shiseido doesn't take it very seriously. As far as I follow it, I don't see Shiseido behaving like a company that is launching a something huge as "the cure for baldness" in a few months. Unfortunately.

Seriously. You would think this would be obvious to everyone.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys :)
Here you can see the details of the Shiseido's trial.

- 66 participants.
- 4 arms :
Interventions/Control_1 Higher cell concentration
Interventions/Control_2 Intermediate cell concentration
Interventions/Control_3 Lower cell concentration
Interventions/Control_4 Placebo

upload_2018-5-14_21-24-36.png

Source: https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894

Cheers