Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The mental health professionals, not you, decides who does and doesn't need mental help. The mental health professionals say that if people would stop picking on transgender people then transgender people would be fine. That means they don't really need mental help; they just need people like you and occulus to cease being monsters towards them.
Some say that, and those are the ones who get quoted by the liberal media. Others say the opposite. Calling a space a space isn't being a monster. I actually know someone whose husband is like this, sms it's a serious problem. Buying himself dresses instead of taking care of his wife and kids. Its a sexual perversion. Ib think the reason it's becoming so common is because of internet p**rn. There's a lot of videos that try to brainwash men into thinking their women. I'm pretty sure that's what happened in this guy's case, sms it destroyed a lot of lives, sms it had nothing to do with non acceptance because they all accepted him, but he stopped caring about anything but his perversion.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I meant from the 6 month mark. Apparently all did. Yes, we do need further classification on that. It's not going to change my plans though.

If you assume Replicel will protect the remaining hairs on the top of your head forever, and you get a hair transplant, you could be sorry later if you lose all the hair on you head except the donor hair (that you had transplanted to the top of your head). You could look peculiar. I advise you to get clarification what became of the 30% of patients who were non-responders at 6-months before you do the transplant. In this case, I think it's best to make a fully informed decision.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Some say that, and those are the ones who get quoted by the liberal media. Others say the opposite. Calling a space a space isn't being a monster. I actually know someone whose husband is like this, sms it's a serious problem. Buying himself dresses instead of taking care of his wife and kids. Its a sexual perversion. Ib think the reason it's becoming so common is because of internet p*rn. There's a lot of videos that try to brainwash men into thinking their women. I'm pretty sure that's what happened in this guy's case, sms it destroyed a lot of lives, sms it had nothing to do with non acceptance because they all accepted him, but he stopped caring about anything but his perversion.

Are you a board certified psychologist? If not, then I'm going to defer to the board certified psychologists opinion and reject your opinion. The board certified psychologists disagree with you and they're professionals, they know what they're talking about, and you're just talking from your prejudice.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you assume that Replicel will keep the remaining hairs on the top of your head forever safe but then you lose all the hair on you head except the donor hair (that you have transplanted to the top of your head) then you could look peculiar. I advise you to get clarification what became of the 30% of patients who were non-responders at 6-months before you do the transplant. In this case, it's best to make an informed decision.

We will have more data sms clarification from Shiseido before we're able to get the treatment. Until then I'll keep using minoxidil and waiting patiently.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that not all boats certified psychologists believe people can be born in the wrong body? Most of them probably disagree, but not many are vocal about it because the left bullies everyone into dating weekday they want sms keeping their mouths shut if their position isn't politically correct. Remember how nobody supported Trump, but then he won?That's what happens when you don't let people say what they really think without bullying them, and calling them monsters.

why don't you guys debate this in PMs

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Here's something the American Psychological Association says:

"They may not only experience an inner sense of not belonging but also discrimination, harassment, sometimes lethal violence and denial of basic human rights. These issues, too, often bring transgender people into contact with mental health professionals."

And here's the link.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/

Of course by calling them "it" you are contesting whether or not they're even human beings so you are a threat to their basic human rights and this sort of thing causes them mental health issues.

Of course they can have other psychological problems because just by being in a gender conflict, such as they are, that can cause psychological issues, But a lot of their psychological problems stem from the prejudices of people like you and occulus.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the American Psychological Association talking. Here's something that they say:

"They may not only experience an inner sense of not belonging but also discrimination, harassment, sometimes lethal violence and denial of basic human rights. These issues, too, often bring transgender people into contact with mental health professionals."

And here's the link.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/

Of course by calling them "it" you are contesting whether or not they are even human so you are a threat to their human rights.

Of course they can have other psychological problems because just by being in a gender conflict like they are that can cause psychological issues, But a lot of their psychological problems stem from the prejudices of people like you and occulus.

You do realize they were bullied into making that statement by social justice warriors.

Actually, I was only saying "it" to avoid taking sides and getting into a debate. So much for that. I refer to people as the sex they were born with, not the one they pretend to be, and not by "it". I'm not sorry if that offends anyone.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I start to agree that baldness could be some sort of punishment / karma. ..
That's what I get for pouring good beer down the drain dammit

Its a sexual perversion. Ib think the reason it's becoming so common is because of internet p*rn. There's a lot of videos that try to brainwash men into thinking their women.
No system in nature is perfect 100% of the time. Some brains end up wired the wrong way during development. They are born with different urges, it's not that hard to understand. For the record I'm an anti-sjw Trump supporter.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whereabouts is this 30% stat coming from guys? Has anyone got it to hand that they can link/quote?
Thanks

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I get for pouring good beer down the drain dammit

No system in nature is perfect 100% of the time. Some brains end up wired the wrong way during development. They are born with different urges, it's not that hard to understand. For the record I'm an anti-sjw Trump supporter.

Hogwash. One day the media is telling is that there is no difference between the male and female brain, and the next they are telling us that transgenders have the brain for the wrong sex.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
[ IMO there's no guarantee that a treatment that only safely arrests hair loss would reach the market.[/QUOTE]

Sad truth,
although prevention better than cure

Prevention is possible right now but pharma don't like it

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
This is why our best bet is to wait for Shiseido trial results. They are doing phase 2 so they have to test for efficacy. I also suspect they will have a greater participant number.
Unfortunately we now have to wait for second half of 2018. All I can say if this is prevention only question is how much of hair I will be left with...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
[ IMO there's no guarantee that a treatment that only safely arrests hair loss would reach the market.

Sad truth,
although prevention better than cure

Prevention is possible right now but pharma don't like it

I'm not saying Replicel's treatment will definitely get terminated if it only arrests hair loss. I'm just saying that it's possible. Investors want WOW regrowth, not just stabilization.

But Shiseido owns the Asian rights to this treatment and Shiseido isn't a struggling company that's ruled solely by investor's whims. Plus, the Japanese people are sick of hair loss, finasteride is the only treatment that can arrest hair loss, and there are drawbacks to taking finasteride.

So I do think there's a better than even chance that Shiseido could take Replicel's technology all the way to market in Japan, if Shiseido can establish that the tech will definitely arrest hair loss.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying Replicel's treatment will definitely get terminated if it only arrests hair loss. I'm just saying that it's possible. Investors want WOW regrowth, not just stabilization.

But Shiseido owns the Asian rights to this treatment and Shiseido isn't a struggling company that's ruled solely by investor's whims. Plus, the Japanese people are sick of hair loss, finasteride is the only treatment that can arrest hair loss, and there are drawbacks to taking finasteride.

So I do think there's a better than even chance that Shiseido could take Replicel's technology all the way to market in Japan, if Shiseido can establish that the tech will definitely arrest hair loss.

I guess I don't see why it would get canned especially in Japan. They pay millions to go through phase 2, they don't need to necessarily go through phase 3 before going to the market... I get if they then had to pay for phase 3 trials, and regrowth wasn't great. This looks to be a helpful treatment with great benefits, and the investment for sheisido has been made with phase 2 trials... why not bring it to the market?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I don't see why it would get canned especially in Japan. They pay millions to go through phase 2, they don't need to necessarily go through phase 3 before going to the market... I get if they then had to pay for phase 3 trials, and regrowth wasn't great. This looks to be a helpful treatment with great benefits, and the investment for sheisido has been made with phase 2 trials... why not bring it to the market?

Because it is our destiny. ;)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Also, it's my understanding that Shiseido spent big money on securing land and erecting a big sophisticated building and set that building up for the sole purpose of mass processing cells specifically for the Replicel treatment. I don't think Shiseido will walk away from this effort unless test subjects lose hair while on the Replicel treatment. As long as the treatment at least arrests hair loss I think Shiseido will bring it to market.

Last edited: