Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Even if all Replicel can do is arrest hair loss + convert intermediate hairs into terminal hairs that would be huge. It would let millions and millions more people recover their hair by combining Replicel with hair transplants or other treatments.

Yeah I think my worry about a transplant it hairline density... nobody seems to know just how thick a dr could pack it in if replicel could arrest hair loss for the remainder of your scalp.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Overall" observed among ALL patients in the trial means 100%.

We'll have to wait for the 60 month raw data, their press release is gonna be released in a few weeks, they're presenting at a conference in early April.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are we so crazy about getting our hair back ? Will it make the world a better place? I wonder if we spent this much time for something that actually does good to the world , things would have been different

Everyone thinking about getting hair back and go on a f*** spree with the ladies lmaooo xD

Yeah, that's pretty much the plan. I might consider running for President afterwards, too.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
"Overall" observed among ALL patients in the trial means 100%.

We'll have to wait for the 60 month raw data, their press release is gonna be released in a few weeks, they're presenting at a conference in early April.

So you're willing to skip over the fact that at the 6-month mark 30% of subjects were non-responders who had significant losses. I'm not. I think we need to find out how things turned out for those non-responders. Keep in mind that we're talking about getting transplants based on Replicel arresting hair loss. We can't afford to skip facts.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know that guy didn't get a transplant or that he's not wearing a wig? There's no mention about his hair in that post.

There is probably a chance to rejuvenate low NWs, but the only hope for high NWs is something that creates new follicles, either in vivo or in a dish.

Bzzzzt! Wrong again.

Just because nobody proved he's not wearing a wig does not prove that he is wearing a wig, troll.
And I've seen many many pics of high Norwood transgenders who recovered full heads of hair.

Go away troll.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, so you have a study that says hair follicles live indefinitely? Please link it.

Sorry, but a picture of some tranny doesn't prove that follicles can be revived indefinitely. I know that you, as a bald full-blown NW5 want it to, but that doesn't make it so.

STFU troll.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
They got minimal growth, as far as we know, but they never made any claims or guarantees that they managed to halt hair loss. Who knows what happened to trial patients years later.

OK I looked into it and I can't find anyplace where they specifically said they could stop hair loss, so you have point. I still think that there's a risk that investors could pull out of Replicel's tech if it doesn't produce good regrowth. I think that lots of investors are "ho-hum" about arresting hair loss.

I think that if Replicel can arrest hair loss for 100% of patients that would be a nifty breakthrough. But it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what the investors think.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that guy didn't get a transplant or that he's not wearing a wig? There's no mention about his hair in that post.

There is probably a chance to rejuvenate low NWs, but the only hope for high NWs is something that creates new follicles, either in vivo or in a dish.
what about this transformation @occulus ?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/great-success-transgender-hair-regrowth.103799/

You still need data or link to prove that dead hair follicles never come back. I don't think so. It's not a wig and she is already here in this forum. You can even ask her.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/members/imemmab.129972/

The argument is not about dead follicles growing back here, it's about converting a Nw4 to Nw2 and it's very obvious that we can achieve it now.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
First, that's a "he," not a "she." Second, every hair style he's sporting is clearly a combover/comb forward with some clips to keep it in place, also likely supplemented with a weave. I mean, the part is practically at his ear LOL The very fact that's a member says it all - if his hair was real, why would he be wasting his time on a hair loss forum?

That's not to say that people who are NW3 or less can't regrow hair - obviously they can and do. But a NW4+ that has a shinny pate? Even researches have stated they don't think it's possible.

@Swoop has talked about this several times regarding a point of no return for hair follicles. Maybe he can explain the images of this man's hair seemingly reviving... care to chime in @Swoop ?

resu

Reaction score
First, that's a "he," not a "she." Second, every hair style he's sporting is clearly a combover/comb forward with some clips to keep it in place, also likely supplemented with a weave. I mean, the part is practically at his ear LOL The very fact that's a member says it all - if his hair was real, why would he be wasting his time on a hair loss forum?

That's not to say that people who are NW3 or less can't regrow hair - obviously they can and do. But a NW4+ that has a shinny pate? Even researches have stated they don't think it's possible.

Great Success Transgender Hair Regrowth !

There's no weave, only the temples didn't regrow fully.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Rex, I don't know why you bother with that worthless troll occulus. He's going to disagree with you no matter what proof you have. I think it's best to ignore trolls and let them eat sh*t.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to set up a boxing match between occulus and nameless, with the proceeds going to hairloss research. It's time they settle this rivalry the old fashioned way.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Cue his rant about what tough guy he is and how he'd kick my *** LOL

The truth is there is no rivalry - I couldn't care less about some nutcase baldie on the internet. Sadly, he's compelled to post about me endlessly. Maybe it helps him channel his rage about being bald? It's eating him up inside that he can't dislike all my comments, but the mods have limited his ability to do so.

STFU troll.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL - you're literally insane. I imagine you, sitting behind your keyboard, pulling out what little hair you have left. I think everyone can see exactly what you are - totally unhinged. Your aggressive, ad hominem, irrational attacks and unsubstantiated rebuttals tell the tale. I mean, you're so off your rocker that the mods have limited the number of dislikes you can hand out.

This is a forum, not a cheerleading section. People can disagree about things and debate them rationally. The nature of people who are losing their hair is such that they want other people to affirm their optimism, even if it's not rational. Sorry, but I look at things realistically. I come here to learn about new protocols and to consider them with a grain of salt. Why? Because this discipline is full of hype and failures. If I was a troll, I'd just say that nothing's ever going to work, but I don't say that at all. I believe Follica will work (so much so that I've bought PureTech stock), and that it will be available within five years. I believe Replicel could work (again, I bought this stock), and I think Brotzu is promising as a near-term protocol. For some reason, saying anything other than a new, full-blown cure will be available in two years, and everyone - including 70 year old NW7s - will grow hair results in you (and only you) branding me a troll.

Take a break, dude - get a hobby, go for a walk, anything that gets you away from your keyboard for a bit, because you're really loosing it.

Blah, blah, blah, I'm not going to read you're stupid crap but you certainly are a long-winded troll.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Cue his rant about what tough guy he is and how he'd kick my *** LOL

The truth is there is no rivalry - I couldn't care less about some nutcase baldie on the internet. Sadly, he's compelled to post about me endlessly. Maybe it helps him channel his rage about being bald? It's eating him up inside that he can't dislike all my comments, but the mods have limited his ability to do so.

So don't most that believe in a point of no return believe it is due to fibrosis essentially destroying the follicle? If so how could those that have transitioned sexes had luck with any regrowth? In several of these pictures it looks like they've experienced substantial balding in areas that have now experienced substantial regrowth.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So don't most that believe in a point of no return believe it is due to fibrosis essentially destroying the follicle? If so how could those that have transitioned sexes had luck with any regrowth? In several of these pictures it looks like they've experienced substantial balding in areas that have now experienced substantial regrowth.

Yes, i think from reading derma pathology reports and some medical text books its when the hair loss is for so long that the follicle suffers fibrosis. You can research this..its hard to retain to be honest so i don't want to misquote what i read months ago. How long it takes i don't know. You can probably research this.

I don't think the transgender examples are experiencing hair loss that long--the ones who had success at least. I can be wrong though.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, i think from reading derma pathology reports and some medical text books its when the hair loss is for so long that the follicle suffers fibrosis. You can research this..its hard to retain to be honest so i don't want to misquote what i read months ago. How long it takes i don't know. You can probably research this.

I don't think the transgender examples are experiencing hair loss that long--the ones who had success at least. I can be wrong though.

Retention was my issue too, I looked it up about a year and a half ago when reports of point of no return kept being brought up. I just never found any info on timeframe with regards to how long fibrosis takes to eliminate a follicle. I guess what I'm gathering from these pictures is it likely takes much longer for it to be an issue for many of us in here if something comes along in the next 3-4 years.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Retention was my issue too, I looked it up about a year and a half ago when reports of point of no return kept being brought up. I just never found any info on timeframe with regards to how long fibrosis takes to eliminate a follicle. I guess what I'm gathering from these pictures is it likely takes much longer for it to be an issue for many of us in here if something comes along in the next 3-4 years.

Pictures are believing. Or at least they should be. IMO the evidence establishes that the point of no return is further down the road than our disease is going to get to, especially if Replicel can freeze the process.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Says who? An anonymous tranny on the internet? We don't even know if those pics are the same person. If those pictures are the same person, there is clearly something going on, because the hair style is odd and the person is on a hair loss forum for some reason.

Sorry, when it comes to the question of whether or not long dead hair can be revived, I don't consider a random picture on the internet to be proof that it can. The fact of the matter is we don't know, but researches seem to think it can't be regrown, and the fact that low NWs have better results on available protocols and that there are few (none?) examples of high NWs regrowing a lot of hair substantiates that hypothesis.

Well, since you don't trust her pics as evidence why don't you beam your suspicions directly into her frontal lobe?

Last edited: