Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It is because it's basically as cheap as penny stocks which are very volatile. Don't worry, it has nothing to do with anything leaking. I'm sure it will come back up once the new data is released this quarter, as long as the data is good (fingers crossed)

How do you know that it "has nothing to do with anything leaking"?

I checked Replicel's stock price for the past 3 months and it doesn't have any other drops of that size (32% over 2 days) over the past 3 months.

Last edited:

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL!

I love the way you assert that "it has nothing to do with anything leaking" as if you would know.

And you make it sound like this kind of stock price drop happens all the time with Replicel.

I checked Replicel's stock price for the past 3 months and it doesn't have any other drops of that size (32% over 2 days) at any time over the past 3 months.

I meant that it happens often with penny stocks in general, which is true. They can randomly fluctuate from time to time for no apparent reason because investors don't stay in these kinds of stocks for long because they have a lot of volatility and are very risky. It is like a domino effect. Once the price starts to drop even a little, investors react defensively because these stocks are high risk and they may sell stock to cut their losses. If RepliCel becomes more profitable in the future and is successful, it will be less of a risk for investors. Also, once they release the new data to the public, given that it is positive, the stock price will probably come back up.

Let me clarify for you, it probably has nothing to do with anything leaking or inside trading. Especially because it is such a small company at the moment and traders don't give a f*** about it just yet.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stock price has dropped like .30 in the past few days..... Did something get leaked....? I don't get why else the stock would drop before the release of data.
Why not the other way around? Decent companies don't boast themselves of data release in Feb then go completely silent all the way into the end of the month.
Four days to go.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I meant that it happens often with penny stocks in general, which is true. They can randomly fluctuate from time to time for no apparent reason because investors don't stay in these kinds of stocks for long because they have a lot of volatility and are very risky. It is like a domino effect. Once the price starts to drop even a little, investors react defensively because these stocks are high risk and they may sell stock to cut their losses. If RepliCel becomes more profitable in the future and is successful, it will be less of a risk for investors. Also, once they release the new data to the public, given that it is positive, the stock price will probably come back up.

Let me clarify for you, it probably has nothing to do with anything leaking or inside trading. Especially because it is such a small company at the moment and traders don't give a f*** about it just yet.

OK maybe you know more about OTC penny stocks than I do.

But that doesn't change the fact that over the past 90 days this is the only 2-day period with such a big shift in their stock price. And the big price shift is happening at a time when study results will be released in the next few trading days. Of course there's a possibility that results of the study have leaked.

Last edited:

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
With regards to the stock hit:

I believe a lot of warrants expired lately. Some were activated exactly 1 year ago.

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is quiet all day man, no tweets at all today. Looks like they fucked up and the CEO came on news last night to show his face for the last time .. lmao

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Some good news of any kind would be welcomed...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
With regards to the stock hit:

I believe a lot of warrants expired lately. Some were activated exactly 1 year ago.

At this time, the stock is down another 12 cents. The stock has dropped over 40% in 3 days. It was $1.22 on Feb 21 and now it's trading at .75.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Sit on it for a year. If Shiseido goes to market, you will make a killing.

Even if their hair loss treatment doesn't work they're also working on treatments for other conditions.
But I really don't believe he bought the shares.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
People must be calling Replicel to ask if info has leaked about their study results because Replicel tweeted this today:

RepliCel‏@RepliCel
FYI, we are fully disclosed on all material info as said in today's news. There is no data leakage or insider info driving today's trading.

3:33 PM - 24 Feb 2017

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
i owned about 30,000 Replicel shares back when they were $0.27, well before they did many rounds of reverse splits which raised the price per share to >$1.00. Trust me, they can easily go lower than $0.75. I ended up selling it all and not making or losing any money, but there is always a risk. Having said that, the optimistic part of me does want to buy back in because if the shares do pop, the potential is great for high returns and then you would have both a lot of money and hair.

The only reason I don't grab some shares is because Jahoda, Christiano, and Gardner say that without a solution to the inductivity problem dermal sheath cells can't grow hair in humans. Are they right? I don't know. But we all know that Jahoda and Christiano are two of the top hair loss researchers in the world. They know this hair stuff as well as anyone.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Christiano doesn't know as much as you think she does - people give her more credit than she deserves in my opinion. I think Replicel's technology using dermal sheath cells will be effective and will grow hair, i just don't know how effective. The real question is can they make it better/more efficient...

If they have to change the treatment to make it better then they will have to start over with clinical trials at phase 1. Any change requires starting trials at the beginning.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has officially gone off the rails, I get a headache reading all these theories of leaks or the theories that it can't work. Obviously there is no leak of bad results, and even if there was how are we to know it was bad results from their hair loss trials. They are also releasing results from another trial at the same time and plannning a release for their injector device. Where are the theories that those don't work or have bad results?

Results will be here in 3 or 4 days, everyone chill.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hope the Replical fire grows somewhere on the American continent!

Counting down the days (years), hopefully not decades!

br1

Reaction score
Stupid but honest question, as I hold no knowledge on the matter...

How does this usually works (trial results data) ? Does Replicel have access to the data, or is it being help by another (3rd party) company?

Thanks.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has officially gone off the rails, I get a headache reading all these theories of leaks or the theories that it can't work. Obviously there is no leak of bad results, and even if there was how are we to know it was bad results from their hair loss trials. They are also releasing results from another trial at the same time and plannning a release for their injector device. Where are the theories that those don't work or have bad results?

Results will be here in 3 or 4 days, everyone chill.

And in the next 3 or 4 days you only want to hear good stuff about Replcel, right?

FU

Top researchers the world over are saying that cell-based treatment can't cure hair loss until the inductivity problem is solved.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
FU and STFU.

You're whining because you don't want negative stuff said about Replicel. You only want good stuff said about Replicel.

Do you have any idea how much hair loss research is devoted to finding a solution to the inductivity problem? Top hair loss researchers the world over are trying to find a solution to the inductivity problem. It isn't just Jahoda, Christiano, and Gardner who claim that inductivity is the big obstacle to curing hair loss. Dr. Tsuji is even trying to solve that problem. Even the effort to use iPS cells to treat hair loss is an effort to get around the inductivity problem.

The only research group in the world working on cell-based treatments for hair loss who are ignoring the inductivity problem is the Replicel team. And both Aderans and Intercytex failed because of the inductivity problem.
Can you explain a little bit what is the inductivity problem? And how will they solve it?