Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They;re the same person, you can tell by the hair texture. Hair color with brown and blonde hair always changes depending on wetness, lightning, camera and even just the season (my hair is much more blond in the summer, and not just in the sun)

The skin also seems to be just as thick.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's an interesting question about replicel's technique. What if they isolated beard hair dermal sheath cup cells cultured it and injected in the scalp. I wonder what would happen. How amazing would it be if we could fight hairloss with it's own weapon, DHT :)

Last edited:

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's think in the worse case scenario: there are not better results achieved that the ones they got in Phase I, which is around 14% regrowth medium and maintenance. Do you guys think they would launch the product anyway or they will see it as a failure?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's think in the worse case scenario: there are not better results achieved that the ones they got in Phase I, which is around 14% regrowth medium and maintenance. Do you guys think they would launch the product anyway or they will see it as a failure?
The biggest f****** problem is finasteride. With claims of halted hair loss and side effects in less than 2% of people it's hard to justify the investments required for marketing and product launch of Replicel if the regrowth is only at 14%. It would be awesome for those of us that want to halt hairloss permanently without having sides but this target market will raise questions regarding return on investment given the finasteride alternative that 90%+ would (supposedly) go for.

Here in the forums we know that there's people that won't even touch finasteride because of the sides even though they likely won't get anything. For this reason I believe the market is still there. Just hope Replicel sees it the same way.

But I am 50% Optimistic 50% Dank AF so my instinct says Replicel regrowth will be over 50% above baseline for aggressive diffuse thinners. Also my instinct means f*** all.

Last edited:

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The biggest f****** problem is finasteride. With claims of halted hair loss and side effects in less than 2% of people it's hard to justify the investments required for marketing and product launch of Replicel if the regrowth is only at 14%. It would be awesome for those of us that want to halt hairloss permanently without having sides but this target market will raise questions regarding return on investment given the finasteride alternative that 90%+ would (supposedly) go for.

Here in the forums we know that there's people that won't even touch finasteride because of the sides even though they likely won't get anything. For this reason I believe the market is still there. Just hope Replicel sees it the same way.

But I am 50% Optimistic 50% Dank AF so my instinct says Replicel regrowth will be over 50% above baseline for aggressive diffuse thinners. Also my instinct means f*** all.

Key words being "claims of halted hair loss" with regard to finasteride. Doesn't halt sh*t.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to disagree but for some people finasteride works wonders and in most people it at least halts.

I agree i think it does work wonders for many posters.

Reversal of male pattern baldness for me, at least for now. Hairline still gradually improving as hair cycles go on

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Hate to disagree but for some people finasteride works wonders and in most people it at least halts.

Well it seems to be doing jack for me. I think a lot of "success" that's attributed to finasteride is people whose natural balding pattern was slowing or halting ANYWAY and they mistakenly attribute it to the medicine.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cassiopea is alive and well. Their scheduled release for winlevi (cb-03-01) is 2019 so it is still exciting for some of us looking for something to combat that s*** f*** DHT.

You say CB is a waste of time but at the moment it is too expensive for anyone to try a decent solution concentration of CB without remortgaging their house to pay the black market sellers. Until we get a proper company producing CB in a stable vehicle at decent dosages, we shouldn't just brush it aside.

But what about the legit clinical studies of it? It shows it's as good as minoxidil if i'm not mistaken, with minoxidil being a little bit better at keeping hair. I don't want to sh*t on CB by any means, but from what i've read on cure2020, if it's accurate information, CB isn't exactly a game changer. But maybe you can enlighten me on why it is going to be better than what we have today (serious request, not trying to be a sarcastic a-hole). Btw i'm talking strictly trials, not people who have tried and failed with it, I agree with you that an average probably can't test it properly. I'm talking about info from trials.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what about the legit clinical studies of it? It shows it's as good as minoxidil if i'm not mistaken, with minoxidil being a little bit better at keeping hair. I don't want to sh*t on CB by any means, but from what i've read on cure2020, if it's accurate information, CB isn't exactly a game changer. But maybe you can enlighten me on why it is going to be better than what we have today (serious request, not trying to be a sarcastic a-hole). Btw i'm talking strictly trials, not people who have tried and failed with it, I agree with you that an average probably can't test it properly. I'm talking about info from trials.
The reason I am quite enthusiastic about cb is because there's nothing stopping you from using it in combination with minoxidil. For example, I read a study showing that minoxidil + Azelaic Acid was better than minoxidil on it's own. Using the same logic minoxidil + cb could be statistically superior than just using minoxidil, in fact there's a good likelihood of this being true due them working through different mechanisms.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it seems to be doing jack for me. I think a lot of "success" that's attributed to finasteride is people whose natural balding pattern was slowing or halting ANYWAY and they mistakenly attribute it to the medicine.

someone posted a theory that its to do with the genetic coding..i cant remember who or where the thread is but he listed the genetic coding sequence that makes a difference in who responds, does not respond and who gets worse.

How accurate it is or not I have no idea I am not a science/genetics person.

MihailV

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mostly everyone who had a hair transplant will do this. If we can say 90% just to be more safe then the market for this is HUGE even if the only thing it does will be to halt hairloss(0% regrowth). Besides this for every young man or woman that has signs of hairloss this is a cure, cheaper and less invasive than Tsiju or transplants and let's not forget definitive. So the potential is HUGE, or at least this is how i see it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mostly everyone who had a hair transplant will do this. If we can say 90% just to be more safe then the market for this is HUGE even if the only thing it does will be to halt hairloss(0% regrowth). Besides this for every young man or woman that has signs of hairloss this is a cure, cheaper and less invasive than Tsiju or transplants and let's not forget definitive. So the potential is HUGE, or at least this is how i see it.

thats my thought and hope that something like this in conjunction with a hair transplant (i have great donor area so far) can be enough to keep a relative full head...I would be taking a HUGE risk statistically as a woman to get a hair transplant due to how many of them are utter failures and make the women worse off then where they started..I think same can be said for men who are defuse on crown as well..the defuse transplants dont seem to go as well as the receding transplants.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel plus transplant does have the potential to be a new standard for hair restoration. But think about how long it will take until then. Knowing the rules and regulations crap surrounding hair loss treatments it will take years until this is widely available in multiple countries. :'(

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel plus transplant does have the potential to be a new standard for hair restoration. But think about how long it will take until then. Knowing the rules and regulations crap surrounding hair loss treatments it will take years until this is widely available in multiple countries. :'(
The fact that Shiseido is a big company and japanese gives me hope they will deliver when they promise.

br1

Reaction score
Some random thought:

Replicel is doing a study with UCB to better understand why some patients had better results than others - based on the data from their 5 years trial. And they will use it to improve RCH-01.

Shiseido is doing phase 2 and is said they can release it to the market sometime next year, if it turns to be effective.

Must Replicel share their findings with Shiseido as per their agreement? If not, Replicel might have a better product (more effective) than Shiseido's, when (IF) they ever release it.