Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you think you arent incel because u slayed 2 drunk fat women in ur late teens?

Just wait till your NW7 you will be perma rotting here.
Ahahahaha
ah yes the typical incel argument

meanwhile the hottest girl on the planet is getting dicked down by a bald man every single day

but yall gotta cope somehow knowing that even with a full head of hair you still couldn't get laid

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why the f*** are you here?
to read up on new treatments you dipshit

unfortunately as we have all seen it is impossible to just get information and discussion here

you must also wade through the self pity "wahhh i can't get laid" incel posts

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
to read up on new treatments you dipshit

unfortunately as we have all seen it is impossible to just get information and discussion here

you must also wade through the self pity "wahhh i can't get laid" incel posts
u dont need finasteride bro your testosterone is subzero level so no point being here

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and we are gonna be slick bald by then. A cure reaching us when our prime is long over is one thing, a maintenance treatment in the distant future is completely pointless for most.
Just keep popping ur finasteride u don't need a big dick anyways mate.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This situation is so f*****g hard and frustrating :mad: It can’t be true that Shiseido is so slow and that incompetent...

BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD

WE ARE SHISEIDO

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long else will those litte bastard SHISEIDO motherfuckers need? What is their f*****g problem? They had 2 years time to plan a commercial launch directly after positive Data of the trial.
Now 5 months after trial results in July 2019 they aren't able to publish their plan for commercialization? This is such a poor company…

They did a trial with 66 patients! so the data is very important for us. For example the TIssuse trial will only have 6 patients, not sure about safety an efficiency :(

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long else will those litte bastard SHISEIDO motherfuckers need? What is their f*****g problem? They had 2 years time to plan a commercial launch directly after positive Data of the trial.
Now 5 months after trial results in July 2019 they aren't able to publish their plan for commercialization? This is such a poor company…

They did a trial with 66 patients! so the data is very important for us. For example the TIssuse trial will only have 6 patients, not sure about safety an efficiency :(

Having a meltdown, mate?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look even if replicel and shiseido fail at bringing rch-01 to the market, for whatever reason, the science behind this is not going to disappear magically

with time some player will bring a treatment like this to market, there's literally hundred of millions if not billions of dollars awaiting whatever team/company that manages to successfully do it

the medical world moves much slower than our instant pace technological lives do

That's what they said about Intercytex nearly 15 years ago. I actually think this time is different, but I had to point that out.

I'm starting to think the trial didn't go any better than Replicel's. They may have scrapped this.

Last edited:

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is likely going to do phase 2 with rch-01 in EU, when their injector gets approved and released, it have been their plans for years.

And they even stated they had positive phase 1 trails in EU with RCH-01.

So its not likely its going to be scrapped.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is likely going to do phase 2 with rch-01 in EU, when their injector gets approved and released, it have been their plans for years.

And they even stated they had positive phase 1 trails in EU with RCH-01.

So its not likely its going to be scrapped.

I guess that depends on what you consider positive. It was a 6.1% increase in density after 6 months. Since that was just a safety trial I was hopeful that Shiseido's trial in Japan with more injections would be better, but as the months go by that appears less likely. With hair multiplication seemingly likely in the not too distant future, they may decide they have to go back to the drawing board or move on if they couldn't manage to do better than 6%. A lot depends on how much more they are going to have to invest to bring it to market.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess that depends on what you consider positive. It was a 6.1% increase in density after 6 months. Since that was just a safety trial I was hopeful that Shiseido's trial in Japan with more injections would be better, but as the months go by that appears less likely. With hair multiplication seemingly likely in the not too distant future, they may decide they have to go back to the drawing board or move on if they couldn't manage to do better than 6%. A lot depends on how much more they are going to have to invest to bring it to market.

yes 6,1% increase in density on an average after 6 months. Poster

Best got 19,6%

Worst got -6,2%

and after 24 months the average was 4,2%. Presentation

and best got an increase to 21% after 24 months.

That is pretty much positive after one treatment if you go for the absolute best responder to the treatment. so if the theoretical "best" is 21% after 24 months, then its a good aim.

But the most interesting for the researchers is of course, why some lose density from the treatment and others increase in density. And that might be what is keeping them behind and trying to understand the mechanism of it all.