Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, you must be right ;). This 25% price drop in less than 24h is purely volatility-induced. What else could be the reason? Product failure? Suuuure

Well it's public info that Lee Buckler sold his own options yesterday, no faith in his own company... So why would anyone else have any

We've said many times it's all up to Shiseido at this point - Replicel may have had a good idea / tech at one point but clearly lack business acumen and what would be expected of them if they were to get involved in licensing deals with much larger corporations.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel stock get up today +30%
Calm down friends.
The only Strange thing is that neither Shiseido nor Tokyk Medical university publicate The results. They do a Business fight with RepliCel on The back of us sufferers who Need RCH-01 NOW!!! This is not fair

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido does not Want to pay RepliCel a Provision for commercial launch of RCH-01. they Are waiting and Maybe they will sue RepliCel for not starting their own clinical trials. But the obligation for doing that was never mentioned in any contract so replicel is right.
Seems like Shiseido is too tight-fisted. They begrudge Replicel nothing and no participation in the success of launching RCH-01.
That is why we all have to suffer, losing more and more hair. I think not the product is the problem. Shiseido behaves like an offended child instead of f*****g release the treatment finally.
It is unbelievable

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido does not Want to pay RepliCel a Provision for commercial launch of RCH-01. they Are waiting and Maybe they will sue RepliCel for not starting their own clinical trials. But that was never mentioned in any contract.
Seems like Shiseido is too tight-fisted. They begrudge Replicel nothing and no participation in the success of launching RCH-01.
That is why we all have to suffer, losing more and more hair. I think not the product is the problem. Shiseido behaves like an offended child instead of f*****g release the treatment finally.
It is unbelievable

But Replicel do have their own clinical trails in Europe, but they have had a strategy long ago about not to proceed with any clinical trails before their own injector is commercially released which will be sometime next year.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The waiting game continues. f***.

Still probably going to try Regenera, but still. I was hoping this would come out next year or something

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido does not Want to pay RepliCel a Provision for commercial launch of RCH-01. they Are waiting and Maybe they will sue RepliCel for not starting their own clinical trials. But the obligation for doing that was never mentioned in any contract so replicel is right.
It is unbelievable
yes what is your source for all of this

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is unbelievable

I think this is an accurate assessment of the situation.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is unbelievable
They're all sociopaths just after the money, the big bucks, like all pharma companies, or companies in any other field in the world, what did you expect

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes what is your source for all of this

He doesn't have one. It's just an educated evaluation of the situation when you read between the lines. Shiseido is butt-hurt that Repliclel is legally in the right and that they (shiseido) were not business smart enough to stipulate a time frame in the contract for Repliclel beginning their own trial.

Shiseido's trial is done. They don't want to share the results with Replicel because most likely, Replicel will not begin their phase II trial until they have the results from Shiseido. They don't want to take any risk. They essentially contracted all the risk out to Shiseido.

This situation is bs. There is probably a functional cure for existing hair that we can't get because of petty bureaucratic nonsense.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't have one. It's just an educated evaluation of the situation when you read between the lines. Shiseido is butt-hurt that Repliclel is legally in the right and that they (shiseido) were not business smart enough to stipulate a time frame in the contract for Repliclel beginning their own trial.

Shiseido's trial is done. They don't want to share the results with Replicel because most likely, Replicel will not begin their phase II trial until they have the results from Shiseido. They don't want to take any risk. They essentially contracted all the risk out to Shiseido.

This situation is bs. There is probably a functional cure for existing hair that we can't get because of petty bureaucratic nonsense.

Where are all the "bUT JaPaNesE are SO EnL1gt3ned!" people now?

I'm not sure I buy this assessment of the situation being most likely. It's an option, sure, but it seems unlikely.

Namely because if the product actually works as intended, and the market for permanent maintenance really is there like everyone here insists, then they wouldn't give a rat's *** if RepliCel has started the trial or not; they'd just release it and start making money. Especially since they've apparently already got the infrastructure set up to do that. It just doesn't make sense to stall and potentially engage in costly lawsuits if you have strong evidence that you've got a money-maker on your hands.

A potential explanation is that the trial wasn't a resounding success, and shiseido wants to piggyback off RepliCels (potentially) more favorable results and solutions from their own phase II, on their own dime, since Shiseido's already invested a lot in this, but giving RepliCel the disappointing data would show their hand.

There's also the possibility that everyone's over-reacting and they have a different reason entirely for dragging their feet.

Regardless of how much it can give back, I'd already settle with the results from phase I, so...

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yes i see....

so it's essentially a gridlock of sorts going on right now...do you think rch-01 is ultimately dead in the water?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A potential explanation is that the trial wasn't a resounding success, and shiseido wants to piggyback off RepliCels (potentially) more favorable results and solutions from their own phase II, on their own dime, since Shiseido's already invested a lot in this, but giving RepliCel the disappointing data would show their hand.

Do you really believe that cash poor Replicel could produce better results than Shiseido? Replicel can't even afford to conduct a phase II trial form the looks of things. It definitely seems like Repliclel wants to piggyback off Shiseido from my perspective.

The only other viable explanation aside from the one I agree with would be the results were underwhelming and Shiseido has no further plans for RCH-01. I find this unlikely though given the fact that Shiseido invested so much into the facility for RCH-01. Maybe I am overestimating their competence but I don't seem them investing that much unless they knew it would work.

As to why the wouldn't release now if it works for profit, maybe they want to starve Replicel in hopes they go under and then no royalties would have to be paid at all. They could delay releasing the results as long as they legal able to do so to achieve this. Shiseido can afford to wait for profits, Replicel doesn't seem to be in the same position.

This is all speculation though and IDK. What I do know is that whatever the reason, people like me who have most of their hair still but have aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia genes that are being questionably managed by drugs are the ones that are getting fucked over. This treatment could be psychologically life changing for some of us.

br1

Reaction score
Replicel stock get up today +30%
Calm down friends.
The only Strange thing is that neither Shiseido nor Tokyk Medical university publicate The results. They do a Business fight with RepliCel on The back of us sufferers who Need RCH-01 NOW!!! This is not fair

+30% of zero is still zero

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really believe that cash poor Replicel could produce better results than Shiseido?

Cash has very little to do with test results.

The only other viable explanation aside from the one I agree with would be the results were underwhelming and Shiseido has no further plans for RCH-01

That's basically what I was getting at.

I find this unlikely though given the fact that Shiseido invested so much into the facility for RCH-01. Maybe I am overestimating their competence but I don't seem them investing that much unless they knew it would work.

That stuff they built could probably be re-purposed.

As to why the wouldn't release now if it works for profit, maybe they want to starve Replicel in hopes they go under and then no royalties would have to be paid at all.

That is also possible.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s fair to say that rch-01 is done as a product. We have nothing now sadly
how did you manage to get unbanned my friend