Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
What an anti-climatic end to RCH-01 if this is truly the end. They may have faced consistency issues just like Aderans. At the end of the day, they are very similar technologies using different cell lines.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What an anti-climatic end to RCH-01 if this is truly the end. They may have faced consistency issues just like Aderans. At the end of the day, they are very similar technologies using different cell lines.
Pro tip: If you read speculation on this site and accept it as fact, you're already wrong.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
We have the trial results delayed by 18 months and Replicel has been completely shut out of the trial outcome. If you follow the pharma industry you know this is not a good sign. No interim data, no hint at trial efficacy. It all seems quite worrying.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the result of our „Giant company“ with ambitious Japanese people doing research in their shabby 50qm „facility in Kobe“...
Forcing against a small company like Replicel because they are to stupid for writing in their contract what they want.

Talking about the world most innovative Beauty company „BEAUTY INNOVATIONS FOR A BETTER WORLD“ playing with the trust of a lot of hairloss sufferers

BioJapan 2018: NOTHING
WorldHairCongress Barcelona: NOTHING
No data in July after Ryoji Tsuboi makes hope for us.

SHISEIDO - thanks for nothing!!

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the response I got from the Shiseido today. Our big giant is not even able to confirm that trials are over.
They are currently in clinical trials (since 2014 they had the f*****g 2008 old technology!!!)
We all hoped that results will finally available in July 2019 and now in October 2019 we have nothing. In the end of 2018 they should have f*****g commercialize it but they are to stupid and slow. I had a lot of patience but now it is over.

„Dear Mr. X

Thanks for contacting us.
Regarding your inquiry, it is currently in clinical trials at medical institutions.
We regret to tell you that we are unable to provide details and results of the test.

Thank you very much for your interest and understanding.

Sincerely,
Shiseido“

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the response I got from the Shiseido today. Our big giant is not even able to confirm that trials are over.
They are currently in clinical trials (since 2014 they had the f*****g 2008 old technology!!!)
We all hoped that results will finally available in July 2019 and now in October 2019 we have nothing. In the end of 2018 they should have f*****g commercialize it but they are to stupid and slow. I had a lot of patience but now it is over.

„Dear Mr. X

Regarding your inquiry, it is currently in clinical trials at medical institutions.
We regret to tell you that we are unable to provide details and results of the test.

Sincerely,
Shiseido“
you're literally a random person online who is sending them emails asking for private information

wtf kind of response did you expect?

jesus some of yall are so deluded it's insane

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're literally a random person online who is sending them emails asking for private information

wtf kind of response did you expect?

jesus some of yall are so deluded it's insane

What did you expect of a „giant company“ which isn’t able to publish data of a 2-year trial after 5 years?
What did you expect of a company which claimed a 2018 release of hair regeneration and it is nearly November 2019?

Tell me please

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you expect of a „giant company“ which isn’t able to publish data of a 2-year trial after 5 years?
What did you expect of a company which claimed a 2018 release of hair regeneration and it is nearly November 2019?

Tell me please
Where have I been defending Shiseido in this thread?

Please point this out to me

But this idea that you emailing them and them refusing to tell you information is somehow further "proof" of failure or whatever agenda you're trying to push is hilarious

If I was in charge of fielding emails at a large company and I was repeatedly being asked by some random *** person questions about information which clearly hasn't been publicly released yet i would continue to feed them the same non-answer they've been giving you

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

„Dear Mr. X

Sincerely,
Shiseido“

You can't get classified information about anything, it would be illegal and could lead to insider trade.

So its pretty logical that a company on the stock market doesn't leak any information into the public like that. it could lead to fairly big fines and prison.

Do you want to risk that for a guy that is writing an email to you?

People tend to still forget that there are more into the case than "just" getting results, they still need all the processes around the clinical tests to be documented and so on.

Its not an exam test where you deliver a result and happy days and now we move on. Its a whole organisation that needs to align with the results whether they are positive or not, and answer the question WHY are they either good or bad and look into that. And then again align those answers to the next step for the organisation and partners.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't get classified information about anything, it would be illegal and could lead to insider trade.

So its pretty logical that a company on the stock market doesn't leak any information into the public like that. it could lead to fairly big fines and prison.

Do you want to risk that for a guy that is writing an email to you?

People tend to still forget that there are more into the case than "just" getting results, they still need all the processes around the clinical tests to be documented and so on.

Its not an exam test where you deliver a result and happy days and now we move on. Its a whole organisation that needs to align with the results whether they are positive or not, and answer the question WHY are they either good or bad and look into that. And then again align those answers to the next step for the organisation and partners.

Is Shiseido committed to publish the results?
Or is there the possibility for them if the trials weren’t successful to not publish the data and relinquish an update?
If the data is bad and they give an update the would risk a rapid stock fall.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have forgotten Replicel for quite some time and I hate to say it but I have no hope in it. I find HAIRCLONE more attractive right now.

wencurebro

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so sad, I had so much hope in Shiseido for permanent maintenance.
It's getting ridiculous, the science behind it is so clear and convincing but all of a sudden they just stopped talking about rch01. I'm kinda getting the feeling that there's some influencial people out there that want men to stay on finasteride... *puts tin foil hat on* (nah I'm actually serious)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This reminds me of the feeling of waiting for the release of one of your favorite heavily hyped video games only to find out that it has been canceled. That and a layer of existential dread on top.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so sad, I had so much hope in Shiseido for permanent maintenance.
It's getting ridiculous, the science behind it is so clear and convincing but all of a sudden they just stopped talking about rch01. I'm kinda getting the feeling that there's some influencial people out there that want men to stay on finasteride... *puts tin foil hat on* (nah I'm actually serious)
you incels have the most retarded conspiracy theories

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look even if replicel and shiseido fail at bringing rch-01 to the market, for whatever reason, the science behind this is not going to disappear magically

with time some player will bring a treatment like this to market, there's literally hundred of millions if not billions of dollars awaiting whatever team/company that manages to successfully do it

the medical world moves much slower than our instant pace technological lives do

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look even if replicel and shiseido fail at bringing rch-01 to the market, for whatever reason, the science behind this is not going to disappear magically

with time some player will bring a treatment like this to market, there's literally hundred of millions if not billions of dollars awaiting whatever team/company that manages to successfully do it

the medical world moves much slower than our instant pace technological lives do

Yeah and we are gonna be slick bald by then. A cure reaching us when our prime is long over is one thing, a maintenance treatment in the distant future is completely pointless for most.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and we are gonna be slick bald by then. A cure reaching us when our prime is long over is one thing, a maintenance treatment in the distant future is completely pointless for most.
maybe you will be

and that's too bad

but it will help many others

but you incels will continue to whine anyway, personally i do not give a f*** about you guys and your bald heads

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you will be

and that's too bad

but it will help many others

but you incels will continue to whine anyway, personally i do not give a f*** about you guys and your bald heads

If finasteride works for you there is no need for rch-01 if it doesn't you are gonna be bald.