Regular Tsuji Updates... Unfortunately They Are In Japanese!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ban me
The treatment involves extracting a small number of hair follicles from a person’s donor scalp area and then isolating two specific types of cells from the follicle – papilla cells and epidermal cells from the bulge region. These cells are then cultured, expanded, and combined to create a hair follicle “germ” or “follicular primordium.” Once the hair follicle germs are ready they are transported to a facility where they can be inserted back into a person’s scalp to grow hair.
Very good. And now all you needed to do was go ahead and cite FollicleThought, where you got the quotation from :)

Ban me
And you're frustrated with me because you want to have a "meaningful conversation about the technology" your members were all giving out wrong information and I was proved correct two posts later, I see the same 3 or 4 people liking any post against me and disliking my posts too, I really don't give two shits if you want to get fed the wrong information.
I'm frustrated precisely because of the reasons I gave in the above post. If anything, your misinterpretation, or rather attempt at reinterpretation of where I am coming from, only prove my original points - you aren't listening to others, and you are obviously more interested in being perceived as correct, i.e. being egotistical. I literally mentioned both of those things in the other post. I cannot be any clearer.

"Your members" - these are not my members. They are independent people; I have no association with them other than the forum that we are all part of. And I'm not sure what you are talking about with being "proved correct." I have a problem with you making incorrect statements, especially given how frequently you post. I don't think I ever criticized you for anything you said correctly. It's just a matter of thinking before speaking - we are literally told this in real life since our youth; it's not an unreasonable or alien criticism.

"I really don't give two shits if you want to get fed the wrong information" How can you say that? How can you possibly think that this is what I would want when I very clearly said that the spreading of misinformation is the very thing that I have a problem with?
Or are you saying that, you, who has barely begun to suckle on the information regarding the state of the art in the hairloss field, have arrived to save us from the misinformation of others through your infallible discourse and shining acumen? Give me a break. I've been reading your posts. Regardless of whether you perceive yourself as correct, you aren't being technically rigorous and the quality of your explanations isn't up to snuff - I'm not really sure what there is to argue about here. It might be a difficult truth to swallow, but perhaps after a handful of people all independently give you such feedback, it is time to reevaluate.

Last edited:

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not trying to pile onto you man but @d3nt3dsh0v3l is trying to give you some solid advice. You've previously mentioned that you're 19 years old and that seems pretty evident based on your behavior. Everyone that's on this site is worried about their hairloss but you need to get a grip, take some time to research the issues from published sources and then try to contribute to the community.

Here's just a few of your misinformed/ridiculous posts:

I don't think he has any barriers right now, everything so far works perfectly they're just waiting on the required machinery to be able to start clinical trials, I'm sure now they're doing random simulations on things that could happen and solving them. I might be completely wrong though that's what I've gotten from these forums.

So let's get this straight.

1. You don't think they have any barriers.
  2. Everything works perfect.
  3. But you could be completely wrong.

This is such a ridiculous post I don't even know where to start.

He hasn't had a breakthrough because he can't do clinical trials until he has the equipment he needs which is currently being built. I don't get your point, this guy is extremely knowledgeable about every topic when it comes to human hair, he not only fooled us but one of the largest cosmetics company in the world too if thats what you're saying.

Shiseido has nothing to do with Tsuji.....

Exactly true, one of my teachers a few years back had to pay her husbands cancer treatments which amounted to over 100,000 in a year or so, and teachers don't make sh*t, so if this really upsets us we can afford it.

As a 19 year old college kid what would you know about saving "100,000 in a year or so"? Not to mention your comment is kind of insulting to teachers, many of whom make more than a decent salary.

This isn't an implant, it's like Replicel but with their getting a different cell.

Tsuji is not like Replicel at all, and it looks you deleted this post because I cant even find it anymore even though I quoted it lol.

Like I said man, I'm not trying to be a dick but do some research before you go spouting off with bad information and attacking people when they're just giving you a heads up. There's nothing wrong with being the new kid on the block.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to pile onto you man but @d3nt3dsh0v3l is trying to give you some solid advice. You've previously mentioned that you're 19 years old and that seems pretty evident based on your behavior. Everyone that's on this site is worried about their hairloss but you need to get a grip, take some time to research the issues from published sources and then try to contribute to the community.

Here's just a few of your misinformed/ridiculous posts:

So let's get this straight.

1. You don't think they have any barriers.
  2. Everything works perfect.
  3. But you could be completely wrong.

This is such a ridiculous post I don't even know where to start.

Shiseido has nothing to do with Tsuji.....

As a 19 year old college kid what would you know about saving "100,000 in a year or so"? Not to mention your comment is kind of insulting to teachers, many of whom make more than a decent salary.

Tsuji is not like Replicel at all, and it looks you deleted this post because I cant even find it anymore even though I quoted it lol.

Like I said man, I'm not trying to be a dick but do some research before you go spouting off with bad information and attacking people when they're just giving you a heads up. There's nothing wrong with being the new kid on the block.
My last post is the only one that I can see as incorrect, I'm not saying all teachers make sh*t pay but most do and they obviously should get paid more, ive saved up 20,000 before but it took me two years, now I have two jobs and go to school, f*** yourself.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My last post is the only one that I can see as incorrect, I'm not saying all teachers make sh*t pay but most do and they obviously should get paid more, ive saved up 20,000 before but it took me two years, now I have two jobs and go to school, f*** yourself.

Lol I'd love to see what magical computer monitor you're looking at that shows you're correct, your statements are patently false.

People here are trying to help you whether you believe it not. If you want to continue acting like a jerk I won't attempt to stop you anymore.

Good day.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tsuji treatment will be not online till 2025. They have very big potentional, but there is a lot more job to do. And we still don’t know how this treatment will work on humans. I wish them best.

And people who believe that Tsuji treatment will be online in 2019-2020 are pretty naive.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
S

Source? Thanks.
Its always with science like that. First of all, they said in 2020, but then add another 2-3 years. Just look at companies like Replicel, Histogen and many others. Tsuji have big potentional, but I don’t think he will be online in 2020.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its always with science like that. First of all, they said in 2020, but then add another 2-3 years. Just look at companies like Replicel, Histogen and many others. Tsuji have big potentional, but I don’t think he will be online in 2020.
You can't compare him with other companies lol, all companies are different, he's been speeding up the process, in like 2012 his company said it would be at least 10 years before clinical trials, then he said 2019 now he's saying 2018, if he doesn't have it out by 2020 you can shove it in our faces, but until then stop speculating.

ThanksGramps

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should clear up a few points about Tsuji's method. I know it's tempting to compare them to companies that failed at this in the past, but the comparison is flawed. Here are a few points that I think are overlooked in all this speculation:

1. Tsuji/Riken's method (the organ germ method) has been in development for at least 10 years. Here's the first publication on the subject from 2007: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17322892. They're not a fly-by-night team with a technology they just dreamt up last year. The method has proven to work on other types of mini-organs as well, like teeth and tear glands. There is more R&D and time invested in this than in past companies.

2. Their method works with human hair follicles. Their 2012 article in Nature Communications demonstrates that the method was able to reconstitute a human hair follicle in mouse skin. See figure 2b of https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms1784. Now that doesn't necessarily mean culturing human adult stem cells will work as well as mouse cells, but this goes a long way towards showing that their method does work with human tissue and creates a functional follicle.

3. They are not using inductive pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), embryonic stem cells, or fetal stem cells. They're using somatic (aka adult) stem cells only. Also, they're not trying to differentiate those stem cells into other tissue types, which reduces the cancer risk. I'd agree that they would have a looooooong way to go if they were trying to use more general stem cells. (Tsuji's team has separate research into creating brand new skin using iPSCs, but that is unrelated to the hair cloning work)

4. So far, they've stuck to their timeline. That's more than most other hair research companies can say. If they continue to stick to it, I think it's very possible for them to release something in 2020, though it'd probably be limited.

5. They're not looking for investors. They have Riken and Kyocera, who have all the engineering and scientific resources they need.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course they ve stuck to their timeline when they havent even started taking concrete steps. timeline gets pushed back when final trials and commercialization are supposed to start

i can also give you a 2025 date of curing alzheimer and then stick to it until 2024

this site is so depressing

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course they ve stuck to their timeline when they havent even started taking concrete steps. timeline gets pushed back when final trials and commercialization are supposed to start

i can also give you a 2025 date of curing alzheimer and then stick to it until 2024

this site is so depressing
Well once they start to push their dates back then you can start to b**ch, look at Polarityte, regenerated skin and put it on the market in under 2 years, technology is getting better and better wether you see it or not.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. That's speculation. Nice.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should clear up a few points about Tsuji's method. I know it's tempting to compare them to companies that failed at this in the past, but the comparison is flawed. Here are a few points that I think are overlooked in all this speculation:

1. Tsuji/Riken's method (the organ germ method) has been in development for at least 10 years. Here's the first publication on the subject from 2007: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17322892. They're not a fly-by-night team with a technology they just dreamt up last year. The method has proven to work on other types of mini-organs as well, like teeth and tear glands. There is more R&D and time invested in this than in past companies.

2. Their method works with human hair follicles. Their 2012 article in Nature Communications demonstrates that the method was able to reconstitute a human hair follicle in mouse skin. See figure 2b of https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms1784. Now that doesn't necessarily mean culturing human adult stem cells will work as well as mouse cells, but this goes a long way towards showing that their method does work with human tissue and creates a functional follicle.

3. They are not using inductive pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), embryonic stem cells, or fetal stem cells. They're using somatic (aka adult) stem cells only. Also, they're not trying to differentiate those stem cells into other tissue types, which reduces the cancer risk. I'd agree that they would have a looooooong way to go if they were trying to use more general stem cells. (Tsuji's team has separate research into creating brand new skin using iPSCs, but that is unrelated to the hair cloning work)

4. So far, they've stuck to their timeline. That's more than most other hair research companies can say. If they continue to stick to it, I think it's very possible for them to release something in 2020, though it'd probably be limited.

5. They're not looking for investors. They have Riken and Kyocera, who have all the engineering and scientific resources they need.
Kudos to you man, one of the best Tsuji posts I've seen.

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

Did you know the contents of the translated file accurately to everyone?
I am shallow enough and I can not understand English at all.
I would be pleased if the contents are accurately conveyed to everyone.
I am very busy to run my blog.
This leaves this thread.
Finally, I looked for a file that explained the early approval system for regenerative medicine in Japan, so please read it.
I think that it will be a reference for the future.

Regulatory Trends in Regenerative Medicine in Japan
https://www.pmda.go.jp/files/000211336.pdf

Well then let's meet again!

RPem95P.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fuji, your reputation has changed from a spammer to a hero, thx for the translations!

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

I am managing a blog in Japan.
This WCHR 2017 and Organ Technologies Inc. are also posted.

"Hair Loss Cure"

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/

"Organ Technologies official website renewal! "

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

"10th World Congress for Hair Research WCHR 2017"
http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-67.html

Organ Technologies declares to begin clinical trials in 2018.
It will start from 2018 until March 2019.
However, it takes a little more time for general patient treatment to begin.

Organ-Technologies-Inc.jpg
kagurazakafujimaru.jpg