Recovery From A Norwood 5a Status?! ^.^

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you get gyno because of oestro ? this is another exemple that this kind of regimen is not sustainable for a guy .
The last resort is duta , not more.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you get gyno because of oestro ? this is another exemple that this kind of regimen is not sustainable for a guy .
The last resort is duta , not more.

Bullshit, for me estradiolbenzoate and finasteride were same side effects, guess which one give regrowth and the other didn't?
I wouldn't f*** with Duta to save my life.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes me too i am too sensitive to 5 ar inhibitor .
But if we read the study oestradiol is more dangerous

g.i joey

Reaction score
Bullshit, for me estradiolbenzoate and finasteride were same side effects, guess which one give regrowth and the other didn't?
I wouldn't f*** with Duta to save my life.

the only difference is estra-wtv wouldve gave you ALOT more sides if you wouldve continued it as long as you did finasteride.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
the only difference is estra-wtv wouldve gave you ALOT more sides if you wouldve continued it as long as you did finasteride.

Perhaps, I felt better mentally though due to not messing with my neurohormones like Finasteride does. The gyno was the same on both. And libido was pretty sh*t on both too.

The difference is estrogen activating all the important receptors in the hair follicle causing the hairs to regenerate, which Finasteride at best would just stop the further destruction of (but it didn't even do that). My hair loss isn't particularly fast or aggressive, but it doesn't respond well to antiandrogens at all. I just wish I could find this middle ground between estro and finasteride and at least achieve maintenance.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've run into some health issues and had to drop the stuff gradually to determine if it was caused by one of them.But ya that's my current hair situation .But since I dropped everything one by one gradually I can tell biggest shed was after I dropped minoxidil
Sorry to hear that, you had one of the greatest recoveries i have ever seen. Hope you get well soon.

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
it has been quite a long time since i last posted anything.Health and mental issues have kept me on the low , but i still lurk the forums weekly.
Update on last update, so it turns out i had a torn pectoral(which went unnoticed somehow o_o) and impingement in my shoulder which were causing all the hassle , that plus the muscle loss from hrt and my body would start to scream for help .Ive been addresing my injuries and slowly getting back into my regimen.
Will post again when there is progress worth posting :)

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
it has been quite a long time since i last posted anything.Health and mental issues have kept me on the low , but i still lurk the forums weekly.
Update on last update, so it turns out i had a torn pectoral(which went unnoticed somehow o_o) and impingement in my shoulder which were causing all the hassle , that plus the muscle loss from hrt and my body would start to scream for help .Ive been addresing my injuries and slowly getting back into my regimen.
Will post again when there is progress worth posting :)

You said earlier in the thread when you were taking CA, Estradiol that you were Trans? Are you still Trans?

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Wow, that is AMAZING regrowth. What was it from?

I'm adding more Progesterone to my Promox. I don't think I'll get my hairline back, but it
did a lot with the top.

Everything put together i suppose.But i do believe that dropping minoxidil played the biggest role in the massive shed , but its pure speculation i base on info from recydingyt's .thread

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Wow, that is AMAZING regrowth. What was it from?

I'm adding more Progesterone to my Promox. I don't think I'll get my hairline back, but it
did a lot with the top.
From my observations i believe is progesterone is pretty good for regrowth, but not sure if you risk gyno with it

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
20643269_1638243722884969_6471001748167657224_o.jpg

Wearing caps and hoodies until i get atleast get some of my hairline back.Also got phat af since last post .But on the bright side parts of my beard and mustache began dissapearing rocking that reverse hitler stache while i still can :D

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't mind, how old are you? And at what age you hair loss started? Do you know your current hormonal profile: T, DHT, E2, etc?

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
If you don't mind, how old are you? And at what age you hair loss started? Do you know your current hormonal profile: T, DHT, E2, etc?
Dont know the current ones i had E2 & T tested right before i hoped back on the train again.
If i remember correctly E was around 180 pmol/l and T around 1100 ng/dL
Im 21 yo currently , began receiding im my early 17s by 18-19 started to diffuse on top .
Dont want to test dht its expensive af over here :D

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t you're only 21? This whole fuckn thread just terrified me. Honestly got the chills as I was reading through this whole thing. Hope you're actually trans, cuz this sh*t is nuts. Should really go to an endo to do this safely....Gonna have issues if you keep trying stuff on your own. I wish you best of luck, but this just seems reckless. Didn't realize people on this forum are willing to take risks like this to keep their hair. Think I am going to spend some time off the forums after reading this. My brain is fucked.

EDIT: f*** I can't even talk...I am a f*****g wreck cuz of hair loss right now.

Last edited:

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Holy sh*t you're only 21? This whole fuckn thread just terrified me. Honestly got the chills as I was reading through this whole thing. Hope you're actually trans, cuz this sh*t is nuts. Should really go to an endo to do this safely....Gonna have issues if you keep trying stuff on your own. I wish you best of luck, but this just seems reckless. Didn't realize people on this forum are willing to take risks like this to keep their hair. Think I am going to spend some time off the forums after reading this. My brain is fucked.

EDIT: f*** I can't even talk...I am a f*****g wreck cuz of hair loss right now.
Chill my dude, ha but i do agree mbp can be pretty big emotional rollercoaster.
I self medicate unfortunately i dont have access to endo that is willing to deal with trans people in my country.But i did my math so to say.
I dont take risks to keep my hair aswell, since im not going this route for my hair purely.Oh and ya and i second that its fking reckless to play with hormones like that.Some people that claim they have minimal sides while taking aa's similar to mine and E are just being delusional.
Thank you for showing concern nonetheless <3.
p.s. Man if you get so hyped over this thread i guess you missed the one where some medical student performed
orchidectomy on himself in order to prevent hairloss , unfortunately thread got closed pretty fast and i think he got banned or something aswell.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i am.
My current regiment:
CA 50mg e/d
4mg E e/d
1.5 ml minoxidil e/d night time
1.0 ml alpicort f in the morning
Your regimen is very solid, curious to see your progress. It's been nearly 6 weeks since your last visit...