Recovery From A Norwood 5a Status?! ^.^

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Since my thread got deleted in the last forum update, here's a little update from me.
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
Horseshoe pattern is almost completely gone, a big thin V shape is left, crown back to around 80% density I'd say, temples are growing terminal and vellus hairs.I will try to get the pics from last post back or dig some older ones from my pc later on the week.

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Uh right the regimen
Mm about 4-5 months on 1mg finasteride ed,
2 weeks in dutasteride 2x weekly,
100mg ca ed,
2mg estra ed,
Dermarolling 1x weekly,
Looking to add minoxidil in 4-5 months

Spellbinder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh right the regimen
Mm about 4-5 months on 1mg finasteride ed,
2 weeks in dutasteride 2x weekly,
100mg ca ed,
2mg estra ed,
Dermarolling 1x weekly,
Looking to add minoxidil in 4-5 months
Can you pls describe what all those mean? :)

Terms like finasteride ed (I know finasteride is finasteride, but ed?)
ca ed, estra ed too pls?

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Side effects?
Lower libido, which in my case would put me in the normal ranges I guess, no gyno yet, body hair looks a lot thinner and less which is nice since I'm a freaking gorilla, had a month of terrible brain fog 1 month into finasteride which cleared out for about 2 weeks, affected my lifts a little I don't feel that energized or aggressive when lifting but that is due to other factors besides the regimen,nothing else to report so far

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Spellbinder, ca - cyproterone acetate :)

Dnpuntold, yeah recovery is possible. Good Luck!
Thanks m8, ca turned out easy to find,better and around the same cost that progesterone and spironolactone would of cost me so I took your advice and switched them out while I was still on low dosages of them

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a brave soul

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
How long are you on estra and ca? Are you ready to fight feminizing sides?They will come.Dermarolling pointless imo,this regimen will regrow on its own. Good luck with regrowth.

I would like to go with this regimen too,but I want to have kids. This regimen will very probably castrate you with longer term use. I hope you are aware of it.

Last edited:

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
How long are you on estra and ca? Are you ready to fight feminizing sides?They will come.Dermarolling pointless imo,this regimen will regrow on its own. Good luck with regrowth.

I would like to go with this regimen too,but I want to have kids. This regimen will very probably castrate you with longer term use. I hope you are aware of it.

2 weeks on CA around 4 weeks on estra, I embrace the sides if you get where I'm going, I intend to cycle on and off ca in the long-run, going to run the regimen for about a year until I get decent regrowth then I'm going to cycle it off during my bulk next year and so on, I'm going to try to sustain the growth with dutasteride,and probably going to try the prostaglandin protocol during that time. About dermarolling i noticed that it really helped my itch I'm not sure how effective it would be for regrowth but eh

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best of luck to you, I really really hope you make it. IMO you guys who can take such regimens are extremely lucky.
Can't wait to see the results after 6 months.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you take finasteride in addition to dutasteride the same day? I.e. finasteride 7 times a week dutasteride 2 times a week

Dnpuntold

Reaction score
Really not gyno ?
You must be lucky.
I'm on 1mg for almost 2 months, and I have gyno ...
I take 50mg spironolactone, 1mg dutasteride every day, and 5mg minoxidil oral. Not so much hair regrowth.
Keep going :p
I've heard people say that anything under 100mg of spironolactone won't do anything hairwise and where do you get oral minoxidil :0? And gl with your regimen ofcourse