Recent Jude Law

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Photo date: 6 October 2009

I see some improvement. Will Jude be in our "success stories' in a couple of years?

judelaw.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He still looks good in the hood.

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he does still look good. I prefer the dry and smooth hair look over the wet and hard hair look he's sportin' in that picture.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder why he doesn't go for a small temple transplant? It's not like he has no money..

s.a.f

Reaction score
zeroheat said:
I wonder why he doesn't go for a small temple transplant? It's not like he has no money..

But he does'nt have the time and cant afford the negative publicity that would come with it.
And although I'm sure it bothers him he is still doing pretty well since he's built up his career/success over the past 15 yrs. Maybe it'd be a different story if he was only in his early/mid 20's.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Re Jude pic above: Is the "no t shirt" under the blazer a new tactic to divert eyes away from the head / hair?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
He's got obvious temple loss in the first quarter of his head but he still has plenty of hair on top. He still looks good IMO and you shouldn't be so critical.

he stiil looks good but in 5 years he is gonna look like sh*t!
Does life stopst at 45???

Why do you think that your problem is biggest and none can be compared to yours?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
fixing up his hair with photoshop for commercials , or hiding it for movies (using makeup - concealers) does that do nothing for the woman ?
in commercials/movies he has fuller hair, and in private his baldness falls in the eye instant...

or is using concealers not a sign of lack of confidence ?
just like combing it on your temples... if your hide that , then you must look insecure...

cant it not be that you show more security/confidence after a hair transplant ?
just like stars that use botox , almost everyone in hollywood does it, and everybody knows... still a hair transplant is worse ?

if his looks pass , the roles on big movies will pass also...
if hes lucky he still can do small movies , or role of criminals/bad guys in movies, but there mostly well build (musscles)
a guy that build up a musscled body to compensate for his hairloss is also insecure...

time will tell what will come to judge law... bald , +- same condition (proves he uses propecia) or more hair , and he did a hair transplant...

just one more question :

if haircloning does one day work and deliver a cure , he cant use this , sinds if he goes from bald to hair , then he is insecure... like you say... ?
if woman can use makeup/boobs done... , then man use concealers or hair transplant...
just let it all go away (hair) just to prove your have confidence... seems crazy

Bravo Wesley, you made a great point!