Recent Jude Law

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Fundi said:
monty1978 said:
Fundi

How r u getting on with 0.25 finasteride daily.

Sorry to change the subject

I was taking 0.25mg as I was worried about sides. I bumped it up to 1mg now with no sides extra sides, simply because I thought I may as well.

My temples had thinned a bit since I started taking finasteride back in December. 0.25mg definitelay reduced shedding. I'd go many days where I literally did not see a single hair in the shower, even when checking my hands after applying shampoo.

Ah. I thought you were getting sides and that is why you were takin .25. Ok well usefull to know that .25 has some effect. Ta

I thought I was getting a minor side, but I wasn't sure if the issue was there before I started finasteride (And I only noticed after taking finasteride as I became paranoid and checking everything).

-The fact there was no change when I can off finasteride for over a month, and when I bumped the dosage up x4. - So I think it's safe to say it wasn't the finasteride which is why I now take 1mg with no real problems.

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
If I had all the money that he does, I'd have gotten the worlds best hair transplant a long time ago.
It seems to have worked for Matthew McConaughey...

s.a.f

Reaction score
thetodd said:
If I had all the money that he does, I'd have gotten the worlds best hair transplant a long time ago.
It seems to have worked for Matthew McConaughey...

Whats the worlds best transplant? I think Mcconaughey wears a system, if he's had a hair transplant then it would of just been with one of the top surgeons like many of the guys on here. And you dont need to be a millionaire for that.

Probably the only reason he has'nt had a hair transplant is because the media would slaughter him for being vain. Or maybe being a succesful guy it does'nt bother him that much?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Or maybe being a succesful guy it does'nt bother him that much?

Thats what I was thinking, with the way he is/has been styling his hair it gives the impression it dosnt bother him that much... then again.. who knows

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys care about their hair loss because they worry it'll affect their chances with women. Jude Law will never have that problem.

IBM

Reaction score
ali777 said:
How is the summer going?? You don't hang around much anymore???

Hey man! I'm enjoying the summer as much as I can. I got out home, now i'm living in a flat with room mates.
Leaving my parents house was the best thing i did. I feel much more relieved.

In weekends i've been travelling around the country so i not thinking about my hairloss as much in the past. Of course i still have my insecurities.

I dont come here often and only read some topics.

I need to update my story. Take some pics of my hair and put there. I'm still on the same regimen though i'm not satisfied with Kirkland Minoxidil. I think Tricovivax was much better because it was less greasy. It has much more PPG than Kirkland.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[youtube:1br7vlz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZF4JYTl-0s&feature=related[/youtube:1br7vlz0]

This is back in 1998. His hairline seemed to stay that way for a very long time before beginning to recede further...

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His hair looks terrible, tons of it is missing, lots of bald spots in the front. For christ sakes, he needs to grow a pair of nads and shave that sh*t off. He would look better too.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude's hairloss is pretty severe and it makes me wonder why, with all his wealth and the cameras in his face, that he hasn't done more to conceal it.

I think he's doing this humanitarian stuff to broaden his appeal.

Has his hair loss affected his film career/popularity?

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
My mistake, I think my last youtube was actually older.

Goes to show how much better it looks shorter though.

IBM

Reaction score
Curious thing. In this youtube video there's no comments like "Oh he's so gorgeous".

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
he just needs to do a megasession fue... and improve that hairline
i dont think money is a problem for him...

s.a.f

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
he just needs to do a megasession fue... and improve that hairline
i dont think money is a problem for him...

And forever be known as the actor with a hair transplant? I dont think it would do much for his status with the female audiences.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
working on your looks is by far a negative thing ?
is a hair transplant so bad in the eyes of a woman ? everybody at my work knows that i have done a hair transplant... and that i will do another one

if the hair keeps going away for this actor then his looks will fade also...

there lots of actors with a hair transplant... and there looks where all approved
for example the star-actor of those mummy movies... he had to do something about his hairproblem or he would not have got the job for the 3th movie...
he used hairpieces and after this hair transplant's...

s.a.f

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
working on your looks is by far a negative thing ?
is a hair transplant so bad in the eyes of a woman ? everybody at my work knows that i have done a hair transplant... and that i will do another one

if the hair keeps going away for this actor then his looks will fade also...

there lots of actors with a hair transplant... and there looks where all approved
for example the star-actor of those mummy movies... he had to do something about his hairproblem or he would not have got the job for the 3th movie...
he used hairpieces and after this hair transplant's...

Working on your looks in the form of working out ect is fine but as far as surgery goes its seen as being vain facelift ect is bad but a hair transplant would be the worst.

Brendan Fraser (the mummy) wears a peice and has done from a young age its not common knowledge though and I'm sure it would hurt his image if it was. Even though we all know with a bald head he'd never have got those roles.

Yes Hair Loss will be detrimental to Judes looks but men are supposed to show confidence and deal with this stuff. We on this forum know some actors have had hair transplant's but I cant think of any actors who the general public know had hair transplant's.

Reaction score
I don't it would hurt Jude's rep with the ladies if he got a H/T...Look at James Nesbitt, he's a heart throb to some women, there was a few articles questioning where his new hair came from, but after that blows over most forget, and many others never even saw it.

Looks as if Jude is going to go gracefully bald. Maybe 15 or so years of being a pin up gets on your nerves after a bit, and he really does not care.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm about 200% sure that Matthew Magonehey or however you spell it, has had work done, as well as Mel Gibson. Gibson, rumour has it, was having hair transplants from cadavers.

Tons of newscasters have had them done. Some will even use it for a news story.

And Jude Law tired of being a sex symbol? You must be kidding, that guy is the vainest, most worthless piece of sh*t out there. He took his infant kid to a party where the kid "accidently" ingested Ecstasy. Talk about a deadbeat dad- he couldn't keep track of his infant son.

s.a.f

Reaction score
47thin said:
He took his infant kid to a party where the kid "accidently" ingested Ecstasy. Talk about a deadbeat dad- he couldn't keep track of his infant son.

Thats not how it happend he and his ex wife had a party in their house, someone left an E there and their kid found it.

Yeah there are many actors who've had subtle hair transplant work done (Arnie aswell) but no mainstream moviestars, we're talking leading men types (who've had their hairloss documented by the media) have ever gone out and had a blatant hair transplant that dramaticly alters their look. Maybe if jude had some work done about 5 yrs ago before he got to NW3 he could have kept getting small FUE procedures but I guess at the time he was'nt that bothered and was probably too busy working to go through the downtime.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The reason actors dont get hair transplants is cause society thinks its stupid and rediculous to get one.

I mean, yeah balding isnt fun, but dont go around disfiguring yourself because of it.

He probably knows all about propecia but is just like, f*** it, im just going bald like everyone else. who cares.