Receding Hairline At 18yo. How Bad Is It?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
for me fina was a total failure ( but still taking it at high dose brebrah )
But i feel that you are the kind of guy who can get great sucess with it such as nickpoos. Non scientifical feeling here my brah .
Try it and keep us updated

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want anyone who google my regular nickname to find out that im balding, so im hiding behind this one.
Fair enough. Without treatment it won't be long before you can't hide it anymore.
Michel sapin is right though, usually for some reason the young guys who have bad hair loss seem to respond the best. I started at 19 with a relatively full head of hair and it didn't work so now I'm going to be trying out topical estrogen :(

ovdw

My Regimen
Reaction score
I may start using finasteride or dutasteride. In addition, and most importantly, you should look for an lllt device (the ones with at least 80 lasers). I combatted my hairloss at the age of 26 starting with duta every day and later switched to lllt (dropped duta). Went from Norwood 2 to almost 1.3 and still gaining. My Journey has been lasting for 2.5 years now. I want to scream to everybody here. Start using lllt! A dozen of studies prove similar results as mine. Good luck!

Last edited: