Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop. If you are worried then use zix or something, maybe doing anything proactive to treat your "hair loss" will stop you from being such a retard and obsessively asking the same questions over and over and over again.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop. If you are worried then use zix or something, maybe doing anything proactive to treat your "hair loss" will stop you from being such a retard and obsessively asking the same questions over and over and over again.
My mum would never let me

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get on finasteride (usually I'd say 18 but you're you) even though you're not balding. It'll kill that obsession with checking your hairline all the time.

Last edited:

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well guys I told my mum about my concerns and she’s like your hair is a thick as a bush she doesn’t understand what thinning is

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am unfamiliar with the poster (not been lurking enough I guess), however I think you are quite lucky to be aware so young that you have a good chance to be balding in the future, and I agree that you are based on the video.

I would probably advise you incorrectly (unsafe route), i'd buy finasteride and minoxidil now, and take very small dosages of both (like 0.5mg EOD, and 1mg of oral minoxidil, as liquid would seem like a nightmare with that hair).

The reason i say this, is I'd personally give a left nut to have started a regimen like that at that age than trying to fix it later, as i'm sure is the case with most of the people on this board.

However once you start, you can't stop.. ever. It's not something you do for a month and figure thats enough, it doesn't work that way.

Sidenote: You win worst mustache award. Get a shaver please.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am unfamiliar with the poster (not been lurking enough I guess), however I think you are quite lucky to be aware so young that you have a good chance to be balding in the future, and I agree that you are based on the video.

I would probably advise you incorrectly (unsafe route), i'd buy finasteride and minoxidil now, and take very small dosages of both (like 0.5mg EOD, and 1mg of oral minoxidil, as liquid would seem like a nightmare with that hair).

The reason i say this, is I'd personally give a left nut to have started a regimen like that at that age than trying to fix it later, as i'm sure is the case with most of the people on this board.

However once you start, you can't stop.. ever. It's not something you do for a month and figure thats enough, it doesn't work that way.

Sidenote: You win worst mustache award. Get a shaver please.
Wait so you think I am f*** sake man

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you are not bald now and 99% of the people here would consider your version of bald our version of cured. You are 14 though, and i do see VERY minor signs of hair loss. In 10 years though, if you don't do anything chances are you will be a regular here and likely a very depressed one if it already concerns you to this point. It is probably better to be proactive now than kick yourself in 10 years, but that's my opinion.

Sad truth is though, taking steps now doesn't guarantee anything, but at least you can say you tried.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because you are not bald now and 99% of the people here would consider your version of bald our version of cured. You are 14 though, and i do see VERY minor signs of hair loss. In 10 years though, if you don't do anything chances are you will be a regular here and likely a very depressed one if it already concerns you to this point. It is probably better to be proactive now than kick yourself in 10 years, but that's my opinion.
What’s the signs

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y
Here is some legit advice:

1. Go to a dermatologist and ask if you're balding, ask you mom you really need to know and that it causes anxiety for you.
2. You're probably not balding at all.
3. Cut your hair, long hair like you have is not good and also looks bad
4. Go to the gym and do cardio to lower your bodyfat percentage
5. Chill the f*** out, you have some type of OCD, autism. Get that under control. (this is your real problem)
6. Come back here when you're older if you start to really bald. For now, ban this site and don't come back also stop posting pics on reddit,...

At 14 I was playing pokémanz and GTA.
yer but that dude said I was now I think I have diffuse thinning when I forget about my hairline it goes to that do you think I’m diffuse thinning because it looks worse than last year

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with pigeon on all points. Go to a dermatologist and get a professional opinion if there is any miniaturization, as with your current level of hair loss (if there is any) it is incredibly difficult to tell from photos.

Speak to your mom and ask to book an appointment. If there is then get advice from them and this forum, and if there isn't then I think the cost of the appointment is worth it for your own peace of mind.