Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to sleep and forget about your hair dude. You should take a look at women's hairlines, they all have thin hair that doesn't grow as long as the rest of their hair. Most of your follicles on your hairline are weaker than the rest which is why it's thinner. It doesn't mean it's miniaturizing though. If you keep feeding this obsession of pulling your hair back you'll always be here. Just buzz your hair and you'll feel much better about your hairline. At least you won't constantly have to pull it back to look at it.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to sleep and forget about your hair dude. You should take a look at women's hairlines, they all have thin hair that doesn't grow as long as the rest of their hair. Most of your follicles on your hairline are weaker than the rest which is why it's thinner. It doesn't mean it's miniaturizing though. If you keep feeding this obsession of pulling your hair back you'll always be here. Just buzz your hair and you'll feel much better about your hairline. At least you won't constantly have to pull it back to look at it.
I’m worried about my density now

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ironically you're concerned about hair loss because you don't want to be unattractive yet you're letting your hair get ugly af ? Cut it.