Receding At 14 Not Delusional Either

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh hair part Hyer maybe
One last time. Go to a Dermatologist. That's it. You can do that without your parents permission. If you are not willing to do that.. get your *** out of this forum because nobody can and will give you a definitive answer. And kid, if you ask if you are thinning one more time you should be banned.
Go to a Dermatologist. That's f*****g it. End of story.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
One last time. Go to a Dermatologist. That's it. You can do that without your parents permission. If you are not willing to do that.. get your *** out of this forum because nobody can and will give you a definitive answer. And kid, if you ask if you are thinning one more time you should be banned.
Go to a Dermatologist. That's f*****g it. End of story.
Yer so I asked my mum and she said you can’t go on your own and she’s a nurse so idk

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys if I get a buzz cut won’t it show the diffuse thinning more but I mean it’s better then trying to save the hair

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who actually started balding at 14, I can tell you that you're not.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yer so I asked my mum and she said you can’t go on your own and she’s a nurse so idk
No I literally looked it up. You can't get meds on your own but making an appointment with a Dermatologist to look at your hair without your parents is perfectly possible. Could it be that your mother is a single parent and your dad isn't in your life?

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I literally looked it up. You can't get meds on your own but making an appointment with a Dermatologist to look at your hair without your parents is perfectly possible. Could it be that your mother is a single parent and your dad isn't in your life?
Well I don’t knowdumb

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you write like a normal person so I understand what you are trying to say?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hair isn’t diffuse thinning if it’s a Bush right
Your brain is diffuse thinning. Your hair is fine now kid, sure you have a high hairline, and it might even be in the process of maturing (mine did between the ages of 15 and 17), but you have to stop asking the same questions incessantly, it isn't good for you. Trust me, I'd tell you if you were a bald f***, now go eat some cheetos and get back to your school work.