Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are u retarded? Why should I shut up?

Accept it. No money No Moneeeeeey!

Forget it. You are getting even more nervous right now. I won't stop..
Cancer is the best solution for you parasites who want to make money from hair loss sufferers.

spqr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cancer is the best solution for you parasites who want to make money from hair loss sufferers.
You don't know what are my results and you wishing me a cancer? How sick you should be

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bud. These are from my start date.
(Armando Jose)

Attachments

• IMG_1827.JPG
    IMG_1827.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_1826.JPG
    IMG_1826.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1828.JPG
    IMG_1828.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_1829.JPG
    IMG_1829.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 398

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% chance he is along with MRv88. Pay no attention to them.
100% chance you are with spqr lol, god damn it give up.

Even on the Turkish forum everybody is just sad that such a shame is ever released by a university...

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% chance you are with spqr lol, god damn it give up.

Even on the Turkish forum everybody is just sad that such a shame is ever released by a university...
Ya you keep claiming all these people are reporting no results after 4 days of use yet not one source.

spqr

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, it didn't regrow a sh*t.
Before I bought it I was told that it stops hair loss in just week or two. Hair fall DID NOT stop, moreover, I lost even more density. Then I was told that I should wait for 3 months, but I've been using it for two months now with no result at all. Also, it is super greasy and I can't even go out with it being on my head.
And I'm gonna dedicate a whole site to this product and write detailed review.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, it didn't regrow a sh*t.
Before I bought it I was told that it stops hair loss in just week or two. Hair fall DID NOT stop, moreover, I lost even more density. Then I was told that I should wait for 3 months, but I've been using it for two months now with no result at all. Also, it is super greasy and I can't even go out with it being on my head.
And I'm gonna dedicate a whole site to this product and write detailed review.
Sucks for you dude. Stopped my shedding in about 2 weeks

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya you keep claiming all these people are reporting no results after 4 days of use yet not one source.
See? NO RESULTS. NOBODY on the f*****g internet had RESULTS, don't you get it? There is no holy moly lotion that grows all your hair back. Everybody that used this lotion had NO RESULTS AT ALL so nobody talks about it again, because it's expensive as hell and just SCAM.

They claimed stop of shedding after 2 weeks and results within 3-6 months. This scam got released in May and nobody grew a f*****g single follice back!

spqr

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some people reporting results on the FT blog, but bear in mind, most of them are from Turkey. There is some woman who is claiming that reboost helped her but she is not sure, and it's called placebo. In general, people have no results, but the department is still selling their product (they produced limited amount of the lotion, so of course, it costed them many liras and they have to sell it).

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some people reporting results on the FT blog, but bear in mind, most of them are from Turkey. There is some woman who is claiming that reboost helped her but she is not sure, and it's called placebo. In general, people have no results, but the department is still selling their product (they produced limited amount of the lotion, so of course, it costed them many liras and they have to sell it).
Except for the last two guys all the ones that are used with pics are the same guys that have been used in the studies, so they aren't new users like they have claimed at the blog.

There are practically no pics of these users after the trials that have been conducted in 2016, so they should already have been totally cured if this was real, because it's simply 1.5 years ago not just 3-6 months

Edit:
Here is the article with the pics
http://m.sabah.com.tr/saglik/2017/05/02/kellige-turk-mucizesi
So again...they should already be NW0 if this would have worked!

Last edited:

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
See? NO RESULTS. NOBODY on the f*****g internet had RESULTS, don't you get it? There is no holy moly lotion that grows all your hair back. Everybody that used this lotion had NO RESULTS AT ALL so nobody talks about it again, because it's expensive as hell and just SCAM.

They claimed stop of shedding after 2 weeks and results within 3-6 months. This scam got released in May and nobody grew a f*****g single follice back!
I see results when I look in the mirror, all that matters to me chump.

See you all in a few months. Done with this site

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok guys it is so evident that this reboost is a fuc*ing scam, but wishing cancer to people? Are you serious? What's this forum become? I'm shocked

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys it is so evident that this reboost is a fuc*ing scam, but wishing cancer to people? Are you serious? What's this forum become? I'm shocked

Not only cancer, the worst form of cancer.

And you little piece of sh*t sh*t your f*cking mouth. Nobody likes you. You are a parasite. You have been banned and have no self respect. Almost everyone is telling you to shut the fkck up. Don't you feel ashamed? You have no friends. If someone tells you to fkck off and that you are a parasite. What the fkcm are you doing here? Nobody wants to read your stupid comments. Now little. boy look in the mirror and show pride and leave this place.

As you found out you will never ever get your hair back. Stop wasting our time and go and fkck yourself you little parasite.

Hope this was a lesson for you.

You are officially on my ignore list. Everbody else should do exactly the same.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see results when I look in the mirror, all that matters to me chump.

See you all in a few months. Done with this site

Your hair is similar to Murat
Murat Dikmen (55): Allah bu ürünü yapandan razı olsun. 3 ayda süper sonuç aldım. Hiç saçım olmayan yerden önce tüylenme oldu. Sonra kuvvetlenip saç haline geldi. Çevremdekiler durumu hemen fark etti.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only cancer, the worst form of cancer.

And you little piece of sh*t sh*t your f*cking mouth. Nobody likes you. You are a parasite. You have been banned and have no self respect. Almost everyone is telling you to shut the fkck up. Don't you feel ashamed? You have no friends. If someone tells you to fkck off and that you are a parasite. What the fkcm are you doing here? Nobody wants to read your stupid comments. Now little. boy look in the mirror and show pride and leave this place.

As you found out you will never ever get your hair back. Stop wasting our time and go and fkck yourself you little parasite.

Hope this was a lesson for you.

You are officially on my ignore list. Everbody else should do exactly the same.

Oh, I have a lot of friends in my real life ans a, very good social life I couldnt be happier with that. I do not need to insult a loser like you on a hairloss forum to feel satisfied with my life. And i do not need to wish a cancer to nobody on a hairloss forum. Glad I am on your ignore list. No need for a lame guy like you to read my posts.

Oh, and I have never been banned, btw... anyway, if they do not ban an user that wishes cancer to orhers, I do not know why anybody else should ever be banned. You are simply disgusting wishing this sort of things to people. You make me, feel sick. What a loser. Glad you won't see my posts anymore, dont want to share a single word with a person like.you.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is similar to Murat
Murat Dikmen (55): Allah bu ürünü yapandan razı olsun. 3 ayda süper sonuç aldım. Hiç saçım olmayan yerden önce tüylenme oldu. Sonra kuvvetlenip saç haline geldi. Çevremdekiler durumu hemen fark etti.
Where did you get that from? Has he any proof about what he's talking ?

Johnv713

Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOL @ any clowns said Reboost works.

I was one of the first few to purchase this garbage from the beginning and here are a few pointers why eveyone knows Reboost is a joke.

1. They continually release false infomation only to later say because of a languague barrier that's why things got confused/lost in translation.

2. It's expensive given the size and content of the bittle. Anyone with noticeable hairloss needs at least 2 a month.

3. Very little published study for a product that promised so much.

4. Only very few pictures released at the beginning then after more public frustration and demand did they release a handful more pics which were not very convincing.

5. Correct me if im wrong, but at one time they stopped combine shipping and charge you $22 per tube to ship.

6. Joseph the lying donkey from FT always run to their defense like a dog when people questioned Reboost.

7. The shipping company they used got hacked so my second order got delayed 3 wks which meant my treatment got interrupted. Therefore i had to restart my regimen again.

8. Im still losing hair!!!