Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll

Stick to a point of view fool. You're all over the place. You either think I didn't order or you do, which is it?

So I can ram your bullshit down your throat.
Seems like you don't get the point of quotation marks.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like you don't get the point of quotation marks.

Seems like you're confused kid. You imply I'm dumb for ordereding and that I didn't order in the same sentence.

Can't have it both ways... You see why I think you're a moron? Besides being wrong about everything you've said so far, you're now contradicting yourself - Literally in the same sentence.

As I said, a special kind of stupid.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like you're confused kid. You imply I'm dumb for ordereding and that I didn't order in the same sentence.

Can't have it both ways... You see why I think you're a moron? Besides being wrong about everything you've said so far, you're now contradicting yourself - Literally in the same sentence.

three possible scenarios:

1. You are f*****g dumb to spend so much money for purified snake oil

2. you are f*****g dumb to think that you can fool us by advertising snake oil for joseph the fkcing clown admin

3. you are f*****g dumb and you are joseph the fkcing admin bi***

Either way you are f*cked! :D

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh god you are so stupid to get what I'm even talking about, even after explanation...

Your dumb as sh*t if you really think that this cream could work because of so many reasons of this scam product. İt's just oil and vitamins that could be bought for about 5-20 bucks not more.

The quotation mark was nothing more than just a joke about you spending that kind of money for such a scam cream. You are literally too dumb to understand irony. Wish you all that luck that exists on hair for getting your hair back with this lotion, but it's still just a normal vitamin cream.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fact is, neither one of you b****s(mrv/roy) have tested the product yourselves. So anything you have to say is as worthless as the wh*** mothers that birthed your sorry asses.

Now go play in the freeway. I'm done shitting on you.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending 1000+ on reboost I'd tell myself a lot more than f*** off every time I saw my bank account.

Anyway, good luck with your trial of reboost.
Don't worry yourself about my bank account. Thanks chief. One way or another we'll know in a few months if this is legit.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fact is, neither one of you b****s(mrv/roy) have tested the product yourselves. So anything you have to say is as worthless as the wh*** mothers that birthed your sorry asses.

Now go play in the freeway. I'm done shitting on you.

To tell you the truth, the reason nobody has tested it or wants to test it is because it doesn't really work. Looking at a lot of the results, the majority show such insignificant growth that it's not worth taking a second look at it. Rubbing cream on yourself for many things is catching on as just shams now.

You can stay true to your word and come back in several months and post pics, but even if you show a somewhat thicker mane, it's just not going to convince anyone to go get the cream because they'd ask you to explain why you're the only one who got results or shove it off as "ehh, toppik and maybe an hair transplant or Smp." Reboost is already part of the joke reel here along with Brotzu and you can guess why that is.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, the reason nobody has tested it or wants to test it is because it doesn't really work. Looking at a lot of the results, the majority show such insignificant growth that it's not worth taking a second look at it. Rubbing cream on yourself for many things is catching on as just shams now.

You can stay true to your word and come back in several months and post pics, but even if you show a somewhat thicker mane, it's just not going to convince anyone to go get the cream because they'd ask you to explain why you're the only one who got results or shove it off as "ehh, toppik and maybe an hair transplant or Smp." Reboost is already part of the joke reel here along with Brotzu and you can guess why that is.

What gets me about this site is how everyone KNOWS everything based solely on assumptions. Amazing.

The very first reviews are just now coming out. It's only been a few months this came out. No one will know anything till we at least hit the 6 month mark. Till then, anyone not testing this like I am is giving their OPINIONS with ZERO grounds to back up their opinion.

By the time I hit my 6 month mark there will be others that tested with their own reviews. Then and ONLY then will we know.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What gets me about this site is how everyone KNOWS everything based solely on assumptions. Amazing.

The very first reviews are just now coming out. It's only been a few months this came out. No one will know anything till we at least hit the 6 month mark. Till then, anyone not testing this like I am is giving their OPINIONS with ZERO grounds to back up their opinion.

By the time I hit my 6 month mark there will be others that tested with their own reviews. Then and ONLY then will we know.
That right there is the problem. You shouldn't have to wait months for personal reviews of people who have access to internet and no credibility at all.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That right there is the problem. You shouldn't have to wait months for personal reviews of people who have access to internet and no credibility at all.

Your logic is flawed chief. Even hair transplants take more than 6 months to know level of results achieved. How can you expect results from a cream right away? The only true way to know is with the passage of time as with EVERY other form of treatment.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your logic is flawed chief. Even hair transplants take more than 6 months to know level of results achieved. How can you expect results from a cream right away? The only true way to know is with the passage of time as with EVERY other form of treatment.
No, the real way to know is if the company runs trials and releases the results. My logic isn't flawed at all, you simply shouldn't be allowed to release a product that states that it halts hair loss and regrows hair without any proof at all.

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, the real way to know is if the company runs trials and releases the results. My logic isn't flawed at all, you simply shouldn't be allowed to release a product that states that it halts hair loss and regrows hair without any proof at all.

Ok they shouldn't be allowed. That hasn't stopped me and others from being the guinea pigs so everyone else can know for sure in 6 months.
All anyone not testing this has to do is sit back, relax and wait to see what results the guinea pigs achieve.

You're welcome.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok they shouldn't be allowed. That hasn't stopped me and others from being the guinea pigs so everyone else can know for sure in 6 months.
All anyone not testing this has to do is sit back, relax and wait to see what results the guinea pigs achieve.

You're welcome.
Seriously? Do you even realize that it's the "guinea pigs" like you that allows scamming assholes to infiltrate the market with hair loss products when you support them financially.

Also whatever any user, other than the absolute Veterans in this forum, write means nothing. NO CREDIBILITY! HA SIKTIR!

Vic2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously? Do you even realize that it's the "guinea pigs" like you that allows scamming assholes to infiltrate the market with hair loss products when you support them financially.

Also whatever any user, other than the absolute Veterans in this forum, write means nothing. NO CREDIBILITY! HA SIKTIR!
IM GROWING HAIR ON MY HAIRLINE USING REBOOST. I DONT GIVE A sh*t WHAT YOU THINK.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the admin himself. He is such an idiot. I commented on his website and said that I trust him but other at other hair loss forum everybody says that it is pure snake oil. What should we do admin?! Many of us wanted to buy this lotion and we trust you but all other famous hair loss forums keep warning us. He was stupid enough to allow my comment to be published hahaha.

Now everybody knows about our thread and that is why this fkcker tries to convince us that reboost is working.

Joseph you are stupid as f*ck!
I know that you read this message. Say bye bye to all the money you lose right now. I will do my best to warn everybody.. You will not make more money. And f*ck also nurfckem and Gayzem. Peace and out.

spqr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also using reboost, and soon will post photos on my blog, so everyone can see, the more people will see the better.