Real Hair Regrowth

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost regrew all of your hair. Very impressive but please don't post this success story without giving us your regime. It's cruel lol...

andy_wpo

Reaction score
yeah i know :) i just wanted to keep you in suspense

Actually is the same regime that most use and i should thank to this forum for my hair.

So i use Minoxidil Kirkland 5% ,proscar 5mg ,microneedle dermal-roller for better absortion and Argeal shampoo

Gigz89

Reaction score
Could it just not be proscar doing the heavy lifting? Which component of that regimen is benefiting you the most?

andy_wpo

Reaction score
The best thing for my hair was minoxidil.And i know that for sure, cause last year i stop using it for the whole year (beacuse of laziness to apply it twice a day) and my hair start to look bad after a few months.And i was using only proscar that year,so dont know how much proscar do or not.I even think to give up proscar to see what happens

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i know :) i just wanted to keep you in suspense

Actually is the same regime that most use and i should thank to this forum for my hair.

So i use Minoxidil Kirkland 5% ,proscar 5mg ,microneedle dermal-roller for better absortion and Argeal shampoo
Nice.. so clearly you're a great responder to these medications. I'm wondering if minoxidil is worth adding to me regime as i'm on finasteride for under a month. Think i'll give finasteride 6 or so months and if I don't get much results i'll go for minoxidil. If I wasn't worried about a shed and or becoming dependent on it long term I would get on it today.

andy_wpo

Reaction score
Oooohhh,yeah shed make you lose your mind.At least first month its crazy how much hair you lose,but i was like ,i would lose my hair anyway so lets give it a try.And yes you have to use it FOREVER,but for me it's worth it.I prefer to use that thing all my life than losing my hair.

Responding good to treatment it's because i start early and maybe the hair wasnt death yet.Thats what i think.Hope this regime will work as much as possible

andy_wpo

Reaction score
192-needles-micro-needle-roller-for-acne.jpg

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t!!! I would do anything for that head of hair, and I'm only 22! Take a look at my pics, and my regimen is more intense than yours! Mind you I only take 1.25mg of proscar but still! I'm only at the two month mark and my hair is shedding like Jesus' tears...very depressing but hopefully that's a good sign and it will come back thicker! Do you think mine will be like that?

roberto522

Reaction score
man that is awesome makes u look 10 years younger ...i did the needle roller for awhile but honestly forgot ...nothing has ever helped my hair i'm 38 and **** is so thin ...i try to let it grow out but looks even worse!

JT7

Reaction score
Incredible

Thats amazing considering you havent had any surgery or anything. Complete turnaround

andy_wpo

Reaction score
kenny-k - I use 1.25mg to,cut a pill in 4.About shade its normal and i said that will make you go crazy and stop using minoxidil,but for me minoxidil made wonders and not once,but 2 times.

roberto522 - guess that roller must be good to,at least makes absortion better for minoxidil .I only use it like 2 times/week.

willneverfail - 0.5mm,i think i die if i use 1.5mm :) i'm a pussy and cray everytime i use roller (joke)

Wolf Pack - Tnks Sir

JT7 -tnks man,looks like i'm a good responder

Notcoolanymore - LOL,way? :)

failly - Tnks,hope it lasts forever :p

Reaction score
Herbalformula4hairgrowth

My mom has had this issue of her Hair thinning out and losing hair and after using many, many many products she did some research and has come up with a herbal remedy that has shown to work without using all those crazy chemicals, you can't even pronounce much less touch. Using herbal remedies and oils aged to perfection she has come up with a product that has shown hair growth.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vos63l2bz6k7lgy/IMAG0733.jpg?dl=0

Here is a picture of an area on her scalp she was losing hair and now, she has hair growing again. This stuff works.

Attachments

• IMAG0733.jpg
    IMAG0733.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMAG0736.jpg
    IMAG0736.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 333