Real Hair Regrowth

surgerystar

Reaction score
I have heard many theories that it's impossible to grow back hair, but that it IS possible to growit back.
One thing I heard you can do is to brush your hair with a brush that has natural boar bristles, so thatit slowly slowly starts the spreadof circulation back to "dead" hair follicles.
I also heard that hibiscus oils/gels can help (and then there's rogaine. bahdum psh.)

andy_wpo

Reaction score
Looks good! How about your crown?

crown with flash light
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150709_231602.jpg
    IMG_20150709_231602.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 278

itworks

Reaction score
thats wonderful improvement

I'm so happy for the improvements that your regiment is making towards your overall happiness and hair growth! For anyone not getting the results they desire, there is an inexpensive alternative regiment a good friend of mine started using after i told him about it. The results are incredible.

andy_wpo

Reaction score
inmyhead - no,at least it didnt catch my atention
itworks- you can post here,i dont mind at all,did this thread exactly to give hope to ppl that its posible to regrowth hair or at least it deserve to try.
Upload a new vid to show were i still have problems and a better view of my progress.
https://youtu.be/DBoOhdn1ebA

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
inmyhead - no,at least it didnt catch my atention
itworks- you can post here,i dont mind at all,did this thread exactly to give hope to ppl that its posible to regrowth hair or at least it deserve to try.
Upload a new vid to show were i still have problems and a better view of my progress.
https://youtu.be/DBoOhdn1ebA
Thanks for the update. Looks good. Not exactly a NW1 but a full head of hair nonetheless. I would be ecstatic with your results...

andy_wpo

Reaction score
Just hope they stay,still see some hair regrowth in front line,so it looks ok,but i start to notice hair falling too.So im keeping my finger cross