Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys why did they ban Fred, I commented in the other thread that if they keep banning the most vocal members this place will turn into my scalp (i.e. nothing there) - don't turn this place into Reddit (reddit is one of those creepy places where everyone has to be guarded as to what they say incase they offend someone; so you get this fake politeness that is actually very creepy)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad to read that @IdealForehead is leaving.

Given the disappointing news on Brotzu which followed the disappointing news on histogen, other treatments being several years away, as well as the banning of @WhitePolarBear, I should probably consider leaving as well.
Did anyone here why they banned Fred?

I guess ideaforehead is leaving because he has resolved his hair and forehead situation.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad to read that @IdealForehead is leaving.

Given the disappointing news on Brotzu which followed the disappointing news on histogen, other treatments being several years away, as well as the banning of @WhitePolarBear, I should probably consider leaving as well.

lol. Well i'm not trying to create a trend. I was always planning on leaving once i got my hair sorted out. It's a hair loss site. That's why i came here. To figure out my hair loss and figure out some solutions. Now I have done that. I have the best head of hair of my lifetime, and it keeps getting better as I keep healing from my surgery and the meds keep working. I'm ballparking 1-3 months duration until I've resolved my remaining concerns, run a few more tests, and fully healed.

After this, I've got a lot of things I have to move onto in my life - back to trying again at dating, debating a series of three revision jaw surgeries over a span of 1.5 years (SARPE, then revision LF1/BSSO, then jawline revision - big decision to be made), and just generally trying to live a normal life.

I don't actually know if living in real life is objectively better than living in online life - forums etc. The comradery here has been a huge unexpected bonus of joining the site. But personally I think I have spent way too much of my life on the Internet for many reasons. Fixing my hair has been one giant tick box in my life. But I have a lot more to check off next, and I'll have to focus my full attention on those things soon if I want to succeed at them as well.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
those types of story tellers are more common among low iqs/normies tho thats why theyre rare here. theyre entertaining in a popcorn way but don't offer anything meaningful

Low IQs? You must be very young and not very well read to make such a silly and frankly mean-spirited comment. Try some Richard Brautigan or Raymond Carver.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. I'm glad whoever the f*** that is he's not here anymore. Lol. I dont need any more torture fuel in my life.

Guy was the biggest troll. Claimed for months on end that he had bedded over 2000 women. Crazy stories like multiple girls a night coming to his sleeping bag at camp. In fact, he was so adamant about his number and stories that many believed him.

It was only when he claimed that most of those 2000 girls were virgins before him that just about everyone realized he was full of sh*t.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will follow up .......with those that have summoned me.

Stay tuned

Black cap turning over
Out

proud of David!

he's been volcel always

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's been volcel always
how is David volcel? dont forget everyone technically is volcel , that is if you aim for rock bottom girls and factor in how a lot of us incels are too scared to try in the first place (social anxiety usually)

but of course we want girls of reasonable value so in that regard we are legit incel

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So rarely a shout out to nameless. But the dude was riveting. As far as I’m concerned the best writer I’ve seen here, a real natural.

He was so f*****g crazy. I liked him to.

I really liked HairBlues.

Actually, she was banned I think, after fighting with nameless ("shameless", went on and on
about his sexual escapades).

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He was so f*****g crazy. I liked him to.

I really liked HairBlues.

Actually, she was banned I think, after fighting with nameless ("shameless", went on and on
about his sexual escapades).

Ya Hairblues was, or I should say is, special. She's someone who I think probably came to appreciate the ban, as she seemed to have a cool life going on.

I also liked Rudiger's posts.

rclark please watch your P's and Q's and avoid the ban. If you get booted there won't be much fun left here. Thank you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is David volcel? dont forget everyone technically is volcel , that is if you aim for rock bottom girls and factor in how a lot of us incels are too scared to try in the first place (social anxiety usually)

but of course we want girls of reasonable value so in that regard we are legit incel

I've been rejected by very large numbers of women. Last year I went out with 16 women, from which I got 1 second date and 2 takeout sessions. This year I've been out with ... 9 women if I recall correctly, no second dates yet, three make out sessions.

One strategy that is good is to cast a wider net. Of those 9 women, 4 are from Bumble, 4 are from Jswipe, and 1 that my relatives fixed me up with (meh, was a nice gesture albeit inconvenient). I've gotten zero tinder dates though I'm supposed to meet up with a woman this week. The yield of quality on tinder just seems substantially lower. I could probably do better by adding profiles on other sites such as coffee meets bagel.

There's also a huge value to having a sex drive which these pills are helping address. I actually want these women now in an instinctive sense, rather than just a rational life-planning sense.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been rejected by very large numbers of women. Last year I went out with 16 women, from which I got 1 second date and 2 takeout sessions. This year I've been out with ... 9 women if I recall correctly, no second dates yet, three make out sessions.

One strategy that is good is to cast a wider net. Of those 9 women, 4 are from Bumble, 4 are from Jswipe, and 1 that my relatives fixed me up with (meh, was a nice gesture albeit inconvenient). I've gotten zero tinder dates though I'm supposed to meet up with a woman this week. The yield of quality on tinder just seems substantially lower. I could probably do better by adding profiles on other sites such as coffee meets bagel.

There's also a huge value to having a sex drive which these pills are helping address. I actually want these women now in an instinctive sense, rather than just a rational life-planning sense.
I do wonder if your post date text game is off.

You do realise that making out with people on a first date and then not getting a second date is very odd.

There must be a reason for this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do wonder if your post date text game is off.

You do realise that making out with people on a first date and then not getting a second date is very odd.

There must be a reason for this.

I don't know if you're a skimmer or if you have poor reading skills. Very frequently, you read something that was not written and then discuss it. It's definitely irritating.

In the past two years, there is one woman who has made out with me on the first date but did not agree to a second date (unlessI'm forgetting someone). That's not unusual and not noteworthy. The other one was on a second date, the other three are recent developments for which follow-up plans have not yet been made.

A week ago you wrote that I get "a lot of cancellations", because one woman was called in for an emergency surgery, and another woman was sick. The first one sent me a text today asking me how I'm doing and letting me know that she's thinking of me. The other one I met on Wednesday, we made out, and she sent me a text yesterday.

Either read carefully, or read lazily and then don't make conclusions.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
ie. Just be really, really, really, ridiculously good looking (Zoolander) game?

Also I can't believe how many f*****g dates you are getting. haha. This is insane.

What's your goal?
For now, simply acquiring enough experience to be able to navigate women competently. There are things that cannot be learned from textbooks or by reading experiencing or by intuiting it from "reason", though those processes help. They need to be learned from direct experience, and that also includes sexual interactions. I'm just way behind.

I discussed this issue with my therapist. She said that for a lot of people, a lot of "play" happens before sex. For example, 12 year-olds who get a first date going to the fair where they share ice cream don't typically have sex on that date (which was not her example). During that play stage, a lot of exploration and learning happens from which the lessons become instinctive. I skipped those steps so I'd benefit from more experience.

The same thing is true of kittens in an animal shelter. They try and keep kittens together in the 2-12 week period so that they can learn to explore boundaries. They fight each other and they see how much fighting is too much. Those kittens raised with other kittens typically become better house cats.

Long-term, I'd like to be married with a good woman and to raise children.

What are your goals?

You don't look 240 there :)

Have you noticed any changes in the way you move after dropping 60 pounds? Such a large weight would change mechanics.
The drop was over 2 years, so it's too gradual to notice.

I do have decreased lower back pain and better sleep.

Low IQs? You must be very young and not very well read to make such a silly and frankly mean-spirited comment. Try some Richard Brautigan or Raymond Carver.
IQ is somewhat overrated by the general public.

It's a good, but not perfect, descriptor of intelligence.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you're a skimmer or if you have poor reading skills. Very frequently, you read something that was not written and then discuss it. It's definitely irritating.

In the past two years, there is one woman who has made out with me on the first date but did not agree to a second date (unlessI'm forgetting someone). That's not unusual and not noteworthy. The other one was on a second date, the other three are recent developments for which follow-up plans have not yet been made.

A week ago you wrote that I get "a lot of cancellations", because one woman was called in for an emergency surgery, and another woman was sick. The first one sent me a text today asking me how I'm doing and letting me know that she's thinking of me. The other one I met on Wednesday, we made out, and she sent me a text yesterday.

Either read carefully, or read lazily and then don't make conclusions.

Your first date to second date ratio is appalling.

I still think something is amiss - there is something going severely wrong for you.