Rate This New System Cut-in By A Regular Hairdresser With No Previous Experience

Fanjeera

Reaction score
so i found a rather high iq women's hairdresser and asked her to do it for me. gave her all kinds of instructions, told her to use thinning shears, but she was very confident and looked like she knew what she was doing somehow, so she didn't use thinning shears, but only vertical cuts with regulars scissors (reasoned it as well, said it would be better that way). so here's the result (hairpiece from Hairdirect -- thank you, it's perfect, although hair too dark for knots to be invisible!): https://imgur.com/a/FbECk

what do you think? undetectable or not? color match couldn't be better i guess.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. That's pretty good. How bad is your baldness? Did you try topical/oral treatments first?

If it's as good in the sun as it is indoors, I would never pick it out as a piece on the street.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, looks very natural, especially from the sides and back. How much does it cost, and how long does it look like that?

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
Very nice job Fanjeera. She's a keeper, for sure. Send her a nice thank you card and a bunch of flowers.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
thank you!

Indeed, looks very natural, especially from the sides and back. How much does it cost, and how long does it look like that?
500 dollars. i think it will look like this at least 3 months.

Wow. That's pretty good. How bad is your baldness? Did you try topical/oral treatments first?

If it's as good in the sun as it is indoors, I would never pick it out as a piece on the street.
i dont remember my baldness anymore as i dont ever see it anymore. it's a strong 3 i think, thinning in the area of 4.

Very nice job Fanjeera. She's a keeper, for sure. Send her a nice thank you card and a bunch of flowers.
already gave her box of chocolates :p

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bleaching knots will do that. I went with unbleached knots (80% grey), and you can't see them. I am not sure how that works with darker colors. I will say that the 20% #2 hair is also not bleached, and I don't see them.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They've got even better. I am now ordering from Northwestlace and they managed to bleach the knots completely. Although it seems they are shedding more and getting thinner faster.

That's good then :)

Btw, can I change my username on here, someone accused me of being some type of salesman earlier LOL!

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta say there are some people on here weary of that. I've personally never been contacted by a salesperson on here .