Rate my progress 3 months in

cirillo7

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post on here, i have been lurking for a few months and decided to post some progress. Below i have posted my progress pictures i took at the end of each month. On the far right is my first month, the middle is my 2nd month, and the left is the 3rd month. I just wanted to get some opinions on how others view the success thus far. I saw a nice regrowth in month 2 (middle pic) but couldn't really see much of a difference in month 3. I went through a good shed in month 1 and since then have not been shedding at all really.

My regimen is minoxidil twice daily. 1.25mg Finasteride, and just started a few weeks ago taking biotin 10,000mg per day. Also using nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week. I'm 23 and have had crazy hair loss all at once it feels like. Back in February i had a full head of hair, no receding hairline. I posted a pic below just so you can compare to what i had simply 6 months ago. I am hoping that i caught this early enough to at least get back to NW1.5-2. I think right now i am NW3.

Anyways, thank you for looking and any feedback is helpful.

pre hairloss.jpg

Hair loss 1-3 mos.jpg

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I'm looking at the progression in your second picture right, your temples seem to have filled in quite a bit. :)

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks great for only three months in! The crown is perfect and you've got a suave Vegeta-like sorta mature hairline that looks like it gives you character. Can't say for sure if it will ever be like before, but you're in a much better position than most members on here if you can maintain what you now have for the long term. Good luck

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really nice. Looks like you're in Norwood 2 territory now. You may continue to see more benefits up to one year from the Rogaine.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice progress you've made!

You lose that hair in 6 months? That was really quick.

Have you noticed anything yet from biotion?

cirillo7

Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies! I am hoping that the regimen i am on will continue to yield positive results every month. I can't believe i lost the amount of hair that i did in such a short period. I have no explanation other than my genetics.

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
very nice progress! Hairline looks to have filled out a bit already, and you should have another year of gains to make! keep at it.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Good job , You have very good hair know , the result is amazing.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Congratulations Cirillo,

Three things that happened right:

1). You jumped on effective treatments without pause( excluding biotin 4 now).

2). You responded well.

3). You documented with visual aids.

Excellent job!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
cirillo7,

It looks like you respond excellently to the Big Three, good for you, congratulations! Your hair should continue to improve and be able to keep a nice head of hair for many years to come. :)

cirillo7

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your support!! it definitely helps to keep pushing forward after reading uplifting comments from others.

cirillo7

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have some very positive and uplifting news to report today. I took a progress photo today even though i usually don't take one unless it is around the same date of when i started treatment. After comparing todays photo to a photo i took 10 weeks ago, the results are really amazing to me. See below for the comparison and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

10 week progress.jpg