Rate my progress 3 months in

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic results in a small time frame. Seems this year you went from a NW1 to a NW3 and you're solidly NW2 now. If you can manage good temple regrowth i'd say you'll be in Norwood 1 territory.

cirillo7

Reaction score
Going through my 2nd shed since starting treatment back in late April. After applying my rogaine foam I am seeing a number of Vellus hairs. My guess is that these are the hairs that have grown back since starting. Hoping that they are shedding to grow back into thicker terminal hairs!

cirillo7

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!! I am happy to report that I have had no side affects since starting treatment. Very happy with how my progress has been going, looking at this forum and listening to a lot of guys stories has helped tremendously. I was very upset about my hair loss but it would have been even worse to have sat and done nothing. The best thing you can do is at least jump on a regimen and give yourself a fighting shot at this.

mattalvarez

Reaction score
any sides

I am new to the forums and keep going back and forth from success stories to side effects and back and forth about finasteride. I have just started recently so I am curious if you yourself have had any