Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great transformation for only 4 g . How's life changed since its grown in ?

Thank you guys. It's incredibly liberating to be completely freed from the fear of the wind, rain, light, concealer dripping down on the forehead... My everyday life is radically changed by this alone.

As for the cosmetic improvement, I'm actually more focused on playing with my hair and making hairstyle plans than on actually looking good and enjoying it, but I'm back dating more than I can handle(I could already as a Norwood 3 thanks to weekend bouncer game). i'm going to seriously up my standards and become more proactive.
I feel like I haven't realized yet. It changes your whole outlook on life and the future to go from being continuously shameful and insecure about your visible balding and being a fullhead with thin spots that can easily be managed and will never actually stand out or age you.

I need to learn a bit more about hair care and hair styles and to let it mature a little bit, then I'll be able to look back and fully grasp what I've gone through.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aha, how did it change on Tinder after ur tansplant? Assuming u changed ur pictures? A
My new pics are shitty but I'm getting a lot more matches. Still struggling to meet the really hot ones but I'm counting on it!

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 months

MrFdWan.jpg

ktf5oW9.jpg

rLM1pXJ.jpg

Jq3sMOO.jpg

JAqPFA8.jpg

7YJeLDs.jpg

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you get a touch up for the thin areas? The curliness makes it look pretty much perfect.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
iWGALEa.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4,000 euro?! Jesus. I was willing to pay up to 20,000, but your hair looks great, so why pay 5 times more for a great result either way?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
11 months and a half
It's likely the final result, very satisfied even if a side has a visibly poorer graft survival rate, and I had it coming since the day of the operation.

I won't get a second surgery anytime soon, despite the hair greed I can't afford to lose another 8-9 months freaking out at home living like a hermit. Life is too short.

I'm very satisfied to have chosen Dr Demirsoy, after those months browsing post-op testimonies online daily I know I could have spend three to four times more money for the same outcome. I know a few patients have chosen this doctor because of my testimony and he deserves the success and more recognition.

RueqDrj.png

BqcDi9P.png

My whole perception of life has changed. It's incredibly liberating.

I would never have done it without the inspiration that some gave me online during my worst years of hair loss related depression. Especially Scorpion/Chinpoko, Highlander, Aames, JohnnyDeath and Mistgeburt.

TG123

My Regimen
Reaction score
It really does look great. I'm trying to book an appointment with Dr. Demirsoy right now and reading all of this has made me that much more motivated. Thanks so much for sharing your progress so consistently and honestly/in such high resolution!

11 months and a half
It's likely the final result, very satisfied even if a side has a visibly poorer graft survival rate, and I had it coming since the day of the operation.

I won't get a second surgery anytime soon, despite the hair greed I can't afford to lose another 8-9 months freaking out at home living like a hermit. Life is too short.

I'm very satisfied to have chosen Dr Demirsoy, after those months browsing post-op testimonies online daily I know I could have spend three to four times more money for the same outcome. I know a few patients have chosen this doctor because of my testimony and he deserves the success and more recognition.

View attachment 56589

View attachment 56590

My whole perception of life has changed. It's incredibly liberating.

I would never have done it without the inspiration that some gave me online during my worst years of hair loss related depression. Especially Scorpion/Chinpoko, Highlander, Aames, JohnnyDeath and Mistgeburt.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Good result. Just one curious thing, for me it took very long until you got a satisfied result.

I also saw patients who could easily go out with some toppik after 2-3 months.

ThickAndTired

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks incredible, congrats!

is there any chance to see the before photos anywhere? page 1 on this thread seems to be all dead links?

thanks

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks incredible, congrats!

is there any chance to see the before photos anywhere? page 1 on this thread seems to be all dead links?

thanks

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good result. Just one curious thing, for me it took very long until you got a satisfied result.

I also saw patients who could easily go out with some toppik after 2-3 months.
I could spray toppik after 3 months and a half easy, but I only rated the real result here. No more toppik today despite some crown thinning that may be visible according to light exposure and circumstances, not worth having to explain to girls why my fingernails are dirty every day.