Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

shookwun

Reaction score
A FUT is the smartest option as a first pass. Better yield and better to fully exploit your donor area.
It is, but a lot of people are not willing to accept the temporary downtime. A lot of misconception behind fut.

With the right surgeon you will have a penile thin scar. Put it this way, when i asked my transplant doctor if I should graft it in, he saw no point in doing so. It was virtually undetectable with tricho closure.

Not only that but in the long run when you utilizing both fut and fue you will harvest more grafts. Had I strictly stuck with fue I would be missing out on approximately 2500 grafts.

Fue on average can harvest about 5000 grafts. Anything more and you risk overvhrvesting. Combining fut with fue i will be abLe to harvest 8000. I am considered someone with average density, and below in some areas.

People with good donors can get away with 6k grafts but then what? NOT ABLE TO DO FUT. Donor is depleted and won't provide coverage once you have fut. Scar will be visible.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be coming up 8 months now, the journey is nearly over. Have the improvements started to plateau now?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will post an update tomorrow it seems to be still improving but there are a few sparse spots that are frustrating.
In one month I'll get a straightening treatment and see if I can enjoy my new style as well as I hoped to. If not I'll get a second pass a bit sooner but with one of the very top names from Belgium.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8 months post-op. Cloudy day, couldn't get the best lightning for the monthly selfies.

I think it's almost the final result, I may enjoy some more thickening over the nest couple months but I can start to draw conclusions. It still looks better week after week, but maybe it's just the length.

I think I should have started with a FUT to get a better yield and to exploit my donor area better. The density is meh if you take a honest look, but that's the norm with a first FUE. I'd like to enjoy the undeniable cosmetic improvement for a little while before getting a second pass, I will email the top docs right away.

I will get a straightening treatment in one month to get rid of the goofy curls, it will be the moment of truth. I will not fail to keep you updated, but if the result is satsifactory, I'm probably going to forget what a computer is for a little while.

mdj5y8b.jpg

qMforPH.jpg

I had a nasty pimple that I tried to treat in that almost bald spot in the forelock area, hopefully some hairs can show up in this one spot when the skin heals.

njChPsD.png

Bad side where the technician didn't seem very serious.
OJnVnKE.png

3NA5ptD.png
lDLj6O9.png

Let's see the donor area I would love to know how many grafts I've got let in there.

v802eMr.jpg
WMGZmvW.jpg
IqB4GBk.jpg

To put things into perspective, let's have a look at the horrendous pre-op pics, and keep in mind I was really able to run serious cover-up game back then with that length. I think Demirsoy did a good job. But I will most likely go see a Belgian big name for the second pass because I need to make the most out of my donor area and to do the temple points.

fTh9TkU.png
RfDmn2v.png
3nPoKKf.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
That lagging patch seems to have filled in slightly which is pleasing, as for the straightening, well I've never heard of guys getting it done but whatever floats your boat.

Do you really think you need a second surgery, so soon anyway? To the public you are a fullhead, forgot those Norwood spotters...

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very sunny day so I took a couple pics outside, at 8months and a half post-op.

puTuinB.jpg

PAjTtpL.jpg

indoors:

SIyibTn.jpg

gVhGruf.jpg

fHTIsPv.jpg

I had pimples on my shitty areas, did not want to treat them too agressively.

O8W6xJR.jpg

0b57F1S.jpg

43qDQ4T.jpg

yz8iD5Y

The donor area

cwNpZim.jpg

A2n0OBM.jpg

xwfk5yW.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good, very natural appearance. Go slay.

How long did you have donor irritation @Assemblage23 ? I'm nearly 2 week post op and its still itchy / irritable at times.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good, very natural appearance. Go slay.

How long did you have donor irritation @Assemblage23 ? I'm nearly 2 week post op and its still itchy / irritable at times.
Haha I'm still getting destroyed on Tinder apparently, does this thing actually work outside of the puahate male model experiments? Fortunaltely I've always gotten laid quite a lot thanks to my weekend nightclub job, shooting for better quality lays now.

I really neglected my donor area. I had pimples for a very long time.

It really hurt for the first week, and took about 2-3 weeks to feel normal from what I remember.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at the first few pages, I know I have a long road ahead. A final result similar to yours would be amazing

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months, went for a mild straightening procedure, going to cut it differentely, experiment, finally start doing normal things with my hair like the people that take their NW1 for granted.

before
GxNZKX7.png

during:

F8rmP2L.png

after:

eImWrr8.png

TlEVpqK.jpg

xEpKIUw.jpg

The parting reveals another dissapointing area due to a couple lagging pimples but I'm still satisfied.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you crack me up! Last pic looks nice, reminds me of the south of France. Not that I've been there.

Wonder if @hairblues digs the new Guido hair

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you crack me up! Last pic looks nice, reminds me of the south of France. Not that I've been there.

Wonder if @hairblues digs the new Guido hair

He is not asking my opinion so please take it with a grain of salt.. but I personally like the curly pics, i think i said this to him months ago if not mistaken--I think his hair looks so full curly, very dense appearing. I would never guess he had hair issues if I was out with him.
the straightened I am not sure but he said he is going to get a different hair cut--so when he gets finished look I can give opinion if he even wants it.
He looks good regardless though--I mean his before pics of his transplant the after is really impressive to me. I think this transplant can potentially be life changing for him.
he is experimenting with his hair--I mean how fun is that for him! He was practically bald before.
Congratulations man!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at " practically bald before"
he was just Norwood 3 , not Norwood 6

More confirmation that in the eyes of a woman anything beyond norwood 2 = death

I have been on this site long enough to know not just women would look his before hair transplant pic and say what I said.

End of day his transformation is incredible.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
See @hairblues thinks you're sexy @Assemblage23 , I hope you're not still living in recluse, time to live broseph.

He is good looking--i think Pas thought same thing If not mistaken (don't want to speak for her).

He definitely should not be reclusive..it really improved his looks.

he is a great example for getting a transplant and how it can improve looks.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude you went from zero to hero

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great transformation for only 4 g . How's life changed since its grown in ?