Rate current hair [ mixed reviews ]

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I say these trannies are a menace

They will disgust us to death, rape our eyes by exposing us to the abomination that is their existence.

There was a creature in Warcraft 3 frozen throne game literally called abomination that looked better than these trans abomination.

We can find some happiness in the fact they all end up getting the rope but not before disgusting us and making us puke

F*ck, what a f*****g menace

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dont know what your talking about.Today unreal means reality.Unreal means acceptable.Cant you see that this forum is filled with homosexuals,transsexuals,bigots,incels.....etc.Its not normal to be normal on these forums.You and someone else confronted the guy and guess what?You made yourself look bad.Nobody sided with you.
The 'man" doesnt realize that he represents the trans community and that he makes them look bad.And nobody from the hormonal thread said anything against him.The problem today is that they wanna take center stage and their allowed to.Its sad but thats how it is.He provoked normal people and nobody was bothered by it or they did nothing about it.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I say these trannies are a menace

They will disgust us to death, rape our eyes by exposing us to the abomination that is their existence.

There was a creature in Warcraft 3 frozen throne game literally called abomination that looked better than these trans abomination.

We can find some happiness in the fact they all end up getting the rope but not before disgusting us and making us puke

F*ck, what a f*****g menace
If they stay on the sidelines is fine,but as i said before they wanna take center stage.Its shameful to say the least.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they stay on the sidelines is fine,but as i said before they wanna take center stage.Its shameful to say the least.

It’s govt sponsored population control man. Of course they get the attention and encouraged and acceptance shoved down our throats else face punishment/repercussions.

Also they are so dead inside from torturing their bodies that getting attention is the only way they feel alive. Like that abomination posting his offensive picture to make us puke. They thrive on this negative attention, once this stops what do they have to look up to? No sex, no relationships, depression and then either hanging themselves or blowing their brains off.

I would go so far as to say they feel disgust from fellow trannies as well that’s why they hang around normal bars/people instead of at gatherings for abominations.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wishes he was as cute as this girl in this first picture, But reality speaks a different story. His reality is the second picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-25-14-10-07-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-25-14-10-07-077_com.android.chrome.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2022-06-30-22-46-17-721_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-30-22-46-17-721_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 108

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm legit scared of going back-forth on this thread. Seriously.

@Dogchebag I'll answer your question later, when this degenerate spammer is banned. I'm afraid that he'll end up posting OTHER things other than naked pictures of ADULT people.

ChickenStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181729

It's something odd because in real life EVERYBODY is shocked at how good my hair looks. I've been told all sort of things. It's so black sparkling like a mirror, beautiful, that it doesn't even look real... by both men and women.

But for some reason online people seem to dislike it, although not so much on this particular forum.

I guess that it just suits my face and body type? For example if I imagine other guy with the haircut most of the time they'd look like sh*t because it doesn't suit them and the skull... and I dont look gay at all actually i look masculine...
You look like a femboy.

ChickenStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, most probably that's a combover and it's sucks when the weather is windy.
I was bald and after HRT my hair looks like this (please, ignore other parts, I am lazy to take new pics).

View attachment 181836
Lucky I'm pan.
Well, most probably that's a combover and it's sucks when the weather is windy.
I was bald and after HRT my hair looks like this (please, ignore other parts, I am lazy to take new pics).

View attachment 181836
I'd smash him/her/they,etc. I'm pan.

The face matters the most to me.