Rate current hair [ mixed reviews ]

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you stupid,what does that have to do with anything?
Imagine being such a desperate incel that you feel the need to post pics of yourself pretending to be a girl to strangers on a hair loss forum. And not even DMs, actually publically lol. Scum of the earth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You fuckin b**ch you come on here insulting people with your tranie pics.You think everybody here is as sick as you?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just hope that I haven't hurt you too much. Two pics are nothing in comparison with your 2500 posts here (desperate incel, lol). I’m not ashamed of my body, just wanted to show the results of HRT; this forum is NSFW by default, because no fair-minded person would read it in public, so nothing terrible has happened. I don't care if you hopelessly have fallen in love with me, that's a problem only for you and your psychologist.
You prove me correct.You are retarded.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just hope that I haven't hurt you too much. Two pics are nothing in comparison with your 2500 posts here (desperate incel, lol). I’m not ashamed of my body, just wanted to show the results of HRT; this forum is NSFW by default, because no fair-minded person would read it in public, so nothing terrible has happened. I don't care if you hopelessly have fallen in love with me, that's a problem only for you and your psychologist.
Incelian drab lol

Reactions: 300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, something seems to be wrong with you, you are almost crying.
Luckily I don’t see your pictures, I bet they are all on grindr and Mr. Slap Head already jerked off to them...
You both will make a good couple...
So,tell me whats wrong with me?I dont suck dick,i dont take it up the assss and i dont adverise it.