Rate current hair [ mixed reviews ]

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I take so many drugs I should have a liver check really. I dont think that theres really difference between 5 pills or 1 if at the end of the day it's the same 2.5
do you get a lot of unwanted facial hair / body hair from the combination oral min topical min? why do you use both instead of just the oral? thanks

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you get a lot of unwanted facial hair / body hair from the combination oral min topical min? why do you use both instead of just the oral? thanks
I don't get any wanted facial/body hair with anything.

I probably wouldn't use topical minoxidil as "stand alone" component if already using oral but I mix it with more stuff like my UC so it comes handy. Personally I wouldn't really expect much from it tbh.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude why are you nuking your chromosomes you have like zero hairloss, an even if you did it was probably slight natural hairline recession. Are your hair is thick af, Are you Asian?
I can't risk losing my hair. So I would do anything.

I have hairloss, multiple NW7 in the family, but the components I guess have been working for the last year.

I am not Asian lmao.

Thanks for the comment :)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gaylord or serial killer hair / 10

I can't risk losing my hair. So I would do anything.

I have hairloss, multiple NW7 in the family, but the components I guess have been working for the last year.

I am not Asian lmao.

Thanks for the comment :)
So you would go on HRT? Bro ur just 19 or so stop with this mindset. A life time of drugs isnt good.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1654177504749.gif
    1654177504749.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 58

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get any wanted facial/body hair with anything.

I probably wouldn't use topical minoxidil as "stand alone" component if already using oral but I mix it with more stuff like my UC so it comes handy. Personally I wouldn't really expect much from it tbh.
damn you are lucky not to get unwanted hair from using this combo

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181729

It's something odd because in real life EVERYBODY is shocked at how good my hair looks. I've been told all sort of things. It's so black sparkling like a mirror, beautiful, that it doesn't even look real... by both men and women.

But for some reason online people seem to dislike it, although not so much on this particular forum.

I guess that it just suits my face and body type? For example if I imagine other guy with the haircut most of the time they'd look like sh*t because it doesn't suit them and the skull... and I dont look gay at all actually i look masculine...
aren't you descending dog? it definitely looks thicker compared to that picture where you were asking for opinions on your earrings

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aren't you descending dog? it definitely looks thicker compared to that picture where you were asking for opinions on your earrings
Ded it looks thicker? Normally I don't see anything. Perhaps you're right. I do notice a certain difference now that I think about it.

And yh damn homie you know my account perhaps not Descending anymore. now a lad is just a dogchebag instead.

@DoctorHouse

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ded it looks thicker? Normally I don't see anything. Perhaps you're right. I do notice a certain difference now that I think about it.

And yh damn homie you know my account perhaps not Descending anymore. now a lad is just a dogchebag instead.

@DoctorHouse
Miss your old posts on hair loss theories and treatments. You’re a smart guy. Any thoughts on anything lately?

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Miss your old posts on hair loss theories and treatments. You’re a smart guy. Any thoughts on anything lately?
Nowdays when it comes to hairloss I just use the drugs and move on. My limited research time is dedicated to other looks-related incel purposes. Sometimes I could indeed make some speculations but unfortunately I always come across barriers of information. There's not enough data. So that forces me to move onto something I can have "more control over".

You told me a couple of months ago you had new theories. What were they about?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nowdays when it comes to hairloss I just use the drugs and move on. My limited research time is dedicated to other looks-related incel purposes. Sometimes I could indeed make some speculations but unfortunately I always come across barriers of information. There's not enough data. So that forces me to move onto something I can have "more control over".

You told me a couple of months ago you had new theories. What were they about?
I understand. Honestly I don’t remember. Probably upregulation and/or the T-sensitive zones theory.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

@DoctorHouse
You complained a lot about shedding/itchiness. How is it like nowadays?

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You complained a lot about shedding/itchiness. How is it like nowadays?
Good. For like 4 months I forgot about hairloss completely, in the sense that I wasn't mentally nuts and could get my hair to look nice without major difficulty. Always with treatments though.

Now I'm struggling personally so I can't do too many things, just taking avodart 2.5 for maintenance.

In my personal case itchneds and shedding and dandruff have always been a sign that my hairloss was wrecking havoc. Some others might differ tho.

How about you? What about ur job? What about ur ex?