Ran Into An Old Friend Who Is Now Bald

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
“I bet there’d be many beautiful peasant goddesses there. I want one” I don’t even... what?! thank god women can pick up the scent of folks like you right away. You will never get laid son, hair or not. Play the violins.

LOL you are an endless source of amusement.

Women constantly compliment me on being emotionally open, sensitive, and direct. Talking purely in a banter and sex talk scenario and engaging with actual women are totally separate. Your whole body and being would lack the emotional depth, respect and ability to connect with women that I have in the few fingers I finger them with.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
“I bet there’d be many beautiful peasant goddesses there. I want one” I don’t even... what?! thank god women can pick up the scent of folks like you right away. You will never get laid son, hair or not. Play the violins.

Women don't actually dislike men like @JeanLucBB who have a vigorous sexuality, who enjoy romancing and f*****g attractive women. It's something which is miscommunicated by the media, or perhaps misunderstood by the audience. My observation is that this is preferred to men who are compensating or coping and in some way camouflaging or hiding their masculinity and sexuality, the latter can be considered creepy.

It's also a matter of circumstance, and knowing in which instances to be sexual.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Them padding you on the shoulder isn’t acknowledging your emotional depth. It’s them picking up the fact that you are naive and clueless, so they can throw in some sass and get to use you as a box for their complaints and stress. We both know you ain’t getting any so let’s cut the bs. This forum is a clear representation of ones self. Like the Afro guy before who has a picture of a cool “chad” with glasses, wants to show that he is a cool, confident guy too. When in fact he isn’t. Psychology 101 lads, if I ever got into that field I’d be one of the best no doubt. And that right here is my way of trying to hide the fact my current job sucks and I wish I made smarter choices in the past. Cheers.

The photo is of Charlie Cox, who plays the lead on Netflix's Daredevil. I put it up as my avatar because I was enjoying the show at the time. It's also aspirational as he has a body type that I could try and emulate, it's achievable ... though I'm not achieving it lol. He is not a Chad on the show.

You would not do well in psychology without additional training, as you jump to incorrect and convoluted conclusions based on limited information. You should aim for the simpler explanations, and further, you should listen more and wait prior to jumping to conclusions as soon as possible. Most psychologists will in fact say very little in the first few sessions, because they want to take their time to get to know a patient.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, because that would be pointless. If I did though, it would make it easy for you to dismiss me. Now you are actually analyzing my previous posts saying “huh this guy annoys the f*** out of me but makes some sense”. FYI, chubby chicks are the best in bed. Inb4 you met one and she was horrible, I cannot account for your bad luck. Bottom line is, to change one’s perspective over how to deal with hair loss is difficult. Let me elaborate because that other dude got it wrong too.

It’s not that hair loss is nothing. It’s not that hair loss is not important or that it is not taking away points. I never claimed that. What I mention is how to deal with this unfortunate event successfully. And you do by analyzing it, like a philosopher. You see the positive and negative, you find out how badly it ruins you, whether there are deeper problems etc.

How to do that? You open your eyes. I assure you most people who had a transplant went and said “that was it? That sh*t I let it run my life?”. The thing I said when I trimmed mine and accepted facts. You don’t shave or trim because you want to hide it. You do it because you truly accept it, it means you say ok and you start working on OTHER more important aspects of life. And a year later you are happy and you trim hair lik robot you don’t ev n think about it anymore. Take it from me as a “face chad”: if no hair makes you a goblin then you weren’t good to begin with in your 1-10 scale. Fix something else if you are so desperate to fix something superficial. Your pointy ears, your big nose, your moles, your fucked up teeth, your shaggy cheeks, your nonexisting mandibles, your turkey neck. There is always something you need to fix when you get OCD about appearance. Hair just happens to be the most obvious one. Doesn’t it piss you off when you see Instagram pictures of couples who are ugly as hell but have those huge smiles on their faces and are legitimately happy? If yes, there is your problem. ;)
It doesn‘t piss me off, I admire them and wonder how they do that.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Defuse 4v. Had a fue to rebuild hair line 7 years ago so a bit Zinedine Zidain without the shave! I have no idea about the body hair normally baldies have plenty. So i think probably low testosterone but high follicle sensitivity either that or some autoimmune disorder.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youthfulness my ***. Experience is what matters. People who go for surgery, media and photoshop have a bad life. You can’t imagine what women are out there who are single. Others who love bald heads, others who don’t give a sh*t about it, others who you rate as mediocre or chubby but in bed are rockets. I mean sh*t, we lose hair. Go tell that to a guy with a micropenis and a full head of hair. See if he concurs. Idk, the older I get the wiser I feel about this subject.

You’ve genuinely lost your mind.

Also micropenis is completely meaningless in comparison to a full head of hair, and that’s a genuine fullproof piece of evidence you don’t know women in the slightest making a claim like that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought that. The earlier baldness strikes, the less looks one has too, the lesser the life impact in some ironic way. You can't really fall anymore and have no before and after comparison.

The hardest hit are those guys that up to say mid 20s were popular, good looking with full hair then suddenly lost their hair in a year. Life goes full circle I'm sure in every sense. Suddenly the 26th year is nothing like the 25th one.

Of course all pain is personal and relative and missing a youth through hair loss is one of the cruellest blows. A time when you're supposed to be in your prime and fresh faced - where any hair loss is viewed as a significant aberration.
you and roberto really pulling some mental gymnastics here to bluepill me lol

blackg

Reaction score
LOL you are an endless source of amusement.

Women constantly compliment me on being emotionally open, sensitive, and direct. Talking purely in a banter and sex talk scenario and engaging with actual women are totally separate. Your whole body and being would lack the emotional depth, respect and ability to connect with women that I have in the few fingers I finger them with.
You have very little respect for women and the only thing you do with your fingers is satisfy your unfulfilled urges.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have very little respect for women and the only thing you do with your fingers is satisfy your unfulfilled urges.

I knew that would be triggering for you and with a hilarious response.

That’s inaccurate though. I do respect women and think of men as objects, not women. You also underestimate the fact that women enjoy sex banter just as men do too. They want openness and honesty, not an abnormal, emasculated cuck who treats women with kid gloves at all times and assumes they aren’t sexual creatures too.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you're trolling.
The world does care if you're losing your hair. Potential partners also care, greatly.

The world of the fullheads view us as a form of light relief at best and a complete eyesore and threat to society at worse.

There is a reason that all villains and sex offenders cast in movies are bald men;
This is what we subconsciously represent.

He's bobster123, keeps making new accounts every couple months but gets banned in about a week or so

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
They love their bodies, their curves, I believe many end up more relaxed and horny in bed. This is from personal experience as well as chatting with friends of mine, we all agree to that there is no comparison. But as with everything, it’s not set in stone. Could it be hormonal as well, dunno.
My experience with overweight women:

1. 19 years old girl, great face, 15 kgs overweight. She was a very "open" girl. I was very young too. She did not look very comfortable with her extra weight tbh. We just made it once. Her skin was so good that it almost made up for the excessive weight. However, I never called her again. And I usually did.
2. Mid 20s girl who made me a booty call one year after we had met for the first time. In the meanwhile she had gained 10-15 kgs I did not know about. I could barely could have an erection. I never called her back.
3. Mother of two who wrote to me she had had a liposuction. Well, her abdomen was still there, plus a fake belly button. I could not get it up.
4. The only positive experience was this mother of one, early 30s. Blue eyes, blonde, beautiful face, 10 kgs in excess at the abdomen. She was indeed horny and made me horny.

So, for me, 1 in 4.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They love their bodies, their curves, I believe many end up more relaxed and horny in bed. This is from personal experience as well as chatting with friends of mine, we all agree to that there is no comparison. But as with everything, it’s not set in stone. Could it be hormonal as well, dunno.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

@JeanLucBB i need a snappy reply , i dont got one

blackg

Reaction score
I knew that would be triggering for you and with a hilarious response.

That’s inaccurate though. I do respect women and think of men as objects, not women. You also underestimate the fact that women enjoy sex banter just as men do too. They want openness and honesty, not an abnormal, emasculated cuck who treats women with kid gloves at all times and assumes they aren’t sexual creatures too.
Hey? We are all sexual creatures and also sexual objects in the heat of the moment and the best fantasies I've ever had have mostly been met in the bedroom. Praise be to God.

Now, I still a few scenarios left to fulfill and I think you could help me out.
The girl I'm currently seeing wants to have sex with a small man who has delusions suggesting otherwise.

You're the man(?) who comes to mind.

blackg

Reaction score
I like you, dude. You have real life experience with some fine curvy women.

You aren't all talk. But go easy on exo.

Last edited: