Ran Into An Old Friend Who Is Now Bald

blackg

Reaction score
A few months ago, I run into to a guy I knew from school (classmate who was NW3V in his teens) who looks like and have same interests as @Exodus2011. He was walking on the street with some HUGE landwhale who twice bigger than he in both weight and height departments.

Just lol @ how he pretended that he didn't recognise me to avoid a weird situation

never date landwhales guys, NEVER, have a dignity!
And you're another halfwit who needs to be b**ch slapped!

If I've told you once, Ive told you twice... There is no such thing as a f*****g landwhale!!
It's goes against the laws of nature.

Big is beautiful.

blackg

Reaction score
Certainly, if the exterior is being assessed; merely a preferential attribute. However, fat acceptance is an illogical concept, as nobody actively wants to be obese. If anyone suggest they do then, please recommend them to the bigorexia disorder.
Look, some people are just predisposed to gain weight. It's mostly genetic factors at play here so I can sympathize with the struggles society places on genetically cursed larger women.

Now, ask yourself this... does the sight of an overweight man trigger the same feelings of disgust as an overweight woman?
If no, than you are just actively buying into this pathetic, image shaming, misogynistic culture that I have little time for.
Nor should any reasonable man of conscience.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you're another halfwit who needs to be b**ch slapped!

If I've told you once, Ive told you twice... There is no such thing as a f*****g landwhale!!
It's goes against the laws of nature.

Big is beautiful.

Big can be a turn on sometimes in the sense that it makes me want to punish them sexually. Like with Lena Dunham.

At the point at which they are no longer just thicc or juicy and move into landwhale territory they should be put back into the ocean where they belong though.

blackg

Reaction score
Big can be a turn on sometimes in the sense that it makes me want to punish them sexually. Like with Lena Dunham.

At the point at which they are no longer just thicc or juicy and move into landwhale territory they should be put back into the ocean where they belong though.
No human belongs in the ocean, son.
We are land creatures and it is your duty as a human being to accept those that are different, lest we curse ourselves to a miserable future.

blackg approved

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Fair point. However, aren't the obese individuals campaigning "fat acceptance" normally obese at their own merit? Statistically speaking, America's fast food industry has exploited their populations physical well being, and replaced it for swift business moves. I guess thats a byproduct of capitalism though.
Yes, good points but shouldn't people be free to eat and look as they choose?
Sure there will be extremes and I guess some of those on the fringes could maybe seek psychological help if their consumption is a problem for their health.

But we can't force people to look how the majority want just because the majority is offended by a different aesthetic.

In America we should be allowed to live the way we want without any interference from those of who seek to change us.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should not enable anyone to think fat is healthy.
Visceral fat can make you so dead...

https://draxe.com/visceral-fat/

VisceralFatGraphic.jpg

INT

Reaction score
Yes, good points but shouldn't people be free to eat and look as they choose?
Sure there will be extremes and I guess some of those on the fringes could maybe seek psychological help if their consumption is a problem for their health.

But we can't force people to look how the majority want just because the majority is offended by a different aesthetic.

In America we should be allowed to live the way we want without any interference from those of who seek to change us.

I am all for people being free in what they eat and what they wear as long as there is no victim at the end of their choice.

I am not against fat acceptance if it would be just that. The problem lies in the fact that acceptance of that fat also means acceptance of the health consequences of that individual (patient x), the individuals that might get conditioned that being like patient x is normal, and the costs for society.

The victims at the end of fat acceptance are patient x, the people in the environment of patient x, and society itself.

From that perspective, it is kind of like smoking.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So can the activities of smoking, drinking and even some extreme sports.
They just don't trigger us the same as overweight people.

Of course drinking, smoking and extreme sports do not trigger us as being fat: the former are activities that happen and are visible only a few times a day. When a person is very fat, it is with them _all the time_.

The only other ugly thing of the body that Is as visible and pervasive as fat is hairloss.
Oh, wait...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few months ago, I run into to a guy I knew from school (classmate who was NW3V in his teens) who looks like and have same interests as @Exodus2011. He was walking on the street with some HUGE landwhale who twice bigger than he in both weight and height departments.

Just lol @ how he pretended that he didn't recognise me to avoid a weird situation

never date landwhales guys, NEVER, have a dignity!
lol what interests did he have in common? ive never outlined many of my interests here really

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what interests did he have in common? ive never outlined many of my interests here really

anime, basement, shitposting on image boards/psl, waifus and cringe sh*t like ASMR

INT

Reaction score
So can the activities of smoking, drinking and even some extreme sports.
They just don't trigger us the same as overweight people.

That is why there is also no smoking acceptance group, why drinking is only allowed for adults, and why there are many regulations when it comes to extreme sports.

The government does basically nothing effective in avoiding that you become fat and raise your children to become just as fat.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anime, basement, shitposting on image boards/psl, waifus and cringe sh*t like ASMR
lmfao the only ones that are my interests are waifus and asmr. strong stereotyping/assumptions xD

you literally havent named any of my real interests lmfao. since asmr and waifus i wouldnt really say are interests as in hobbies and such. and when did i ever say i was into anime? xD

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife you only look up delusional blackpill sh*t all day so i know you just see the world in PSL stereotypes but believe it or not not everyone follows them