Ralph Macchio ...is he wearing a hair system?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everyone by now has seen Cobra Kai...what do you think?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he is, it looks pretty realistic to me! He's always been a very young looking guy too. He's in his late 50s but could easily pass for 15 or 20 years younger than his actual age.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know. If he does he still has a bit of a "comb over" look to his hair.. The one I can't figure out is Ben Afleck????

Noah

Reaction score
Ben was one of my role models when I started wearing. Definitely got a nice partial going on there.

IMG_8484.PNGIMG_8485.PNG

resu

Reaction score
When the part starts that far on the side it means one thing, comb over.

Attachments

• cropped_Ralph-Macchio-Dimitrios-Kambouris-getty.jpg
    cropped_Ralph-Macchio-Dimitrios-Kambouris-getty.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 200

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point. Ben has a state of the art piece without question.
I know I'm the minority, with the statement, but I disagree. I do not think Ben wears.

However, that is a weird straight line..... from the part, across his hairline...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-131308_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-131308_Chrome.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does Ralph Macchio wear a wig in Cobra Kai? Netflix fans can't get over  Karate Kid star's hair
He may have a combover or had a hair transplant now.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't figure out why his hair stylist or who ever does actors hair on a major show would not spruce it up more? It's way to long on one side, seems that us diy people do a much better job and make them look more believable and natural. You would figure his make up/ hair person would be able to help this.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Definitely a system.....you can see major color and density differences, throughout the show.

That's the poster child for lord hair
There are some windy scenes in Cobra Kai where it looks like a transplant now. He was wearing a system at one time but I think he had some work done after making a come back on the Cobra Kai series.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't figure out why his hair stylist or who ever does actors hair on a major show would not spruce it up more? It's way to long on one side, seems that us diy people do a much better job and make them look more believable and natural. You would figure his make up/ hair person would be able to help this.
They have no personal tie to it. It's a job, like any other. For us, doing it ourselves, we carry the burden of looking foolish.... If we don't do it perfectly

Last edited:

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I know I'm the minority, with the statement, but I disagree. I do not think Ben wears.

However, that is a weird straight line..... from the part, across his hairline...
me neither, possible he wore back in the day, but probably gone down the hair transplant route like most celebs. Still its almost impossible to say. I have seen people who i know aren't wearing but their hair looks wiggy and others who can have short hair which you would never imagine is a wig...but it is.

If it is a wig then its a corker.

1633357117840.png
1633357194937.png
1633357458503.png