Raise Your Hand If Hair Loss Cost You A Relationship

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
I lost my relationship not because my partner hated the way i looked (she barely even noticed) but because of the anxiety, insecurity, and loss of positive self-image that hair loss caused me. These things were destructive to my personality and turned me into a different person than the one she fell in love with. I felt depressed and hopeless and stopped reaching out. Everything became about hair, and every other thought was despair about further loss. Can't be in a healthy relationship in that mindset.

Hair loss ruined my life. Drove me away from the only person I ever loved, and now my life is meaningless.

/rant

I am Sorry if I offend you.

Not Hairloss ruined your life, it was you yourself and you are still doing the same mistake. (Talking about hairloss)
You are not an ugly person, because you have less hair than others. I think you should reset yourself and tell I look great.

You should understand my comments, I am not telling you have other qualities or something like that NO
You look great. (I am not a homo) You should feel like that.

blackg

Reaction score
I am Sorry if I offend you.

Not Hairloss ruined your life, it was you yourself and you are still doing the same mistake. (Talking about hairloss)
You are not an ugly person, because you have less hair than others. I think you should reset yourself and tell I look great.

You should understand my comments, I am not telling you have other qualities or something like that NO
You look great. (I am not a homo) You should feel like that.
You look great, raffles.