Raise Your Hand If Hair Loss Cost You A Relationship

T

tellersquill

I havn't used online dating or tinder (yet) , how many of those chicks are serious or just looking for a bang?
Its hit and miss. You do get a lot of time wasters who don't want to meet up but will happily chat for days.

But then again its quite easy to get a couple of dates a week if you invest your time into it.

T

tellersquill

They're time wasters only if you let them be.

Ask to meet them after four lines of conversation, if they decline, they're time wasters.

You don't need to invest much time into it. It took me just a few minutes every day.
Yeah, I've learnt this myself. I tend to give it a day and then ask them out.

I once spent a week chatting to someone for an hour a day and she got cold feet in the end.

T

tellersquill

Some of these girls were really crazy. You know, they were giving the "How do I know you're not a serial killer?!" BS.

Even after I added them on Facebook where you could see my whole life, my job, everything.

"Yeah but serial killers always look perfectly normal!" Get the f*** out of here.

They're not getting cold feet or afraid, they're just not attracted to you and get a kick out of manipulating men.
But that would suggest they live very sad lives. If the highlight of their evenings were spent trolling men then they must be fundamentally sad, sad people. If anything it makes me pity them more.

(Plus: they don't get ride on these 8 inches which is unfortunate for them again)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
(Plus: they don't get ride on these 8 inches )

I hate you.

It's a good thing you're under six feet.
Otherwise, I'd have been forced to buy a plane ticket and murder you in your sleep.

T

tellersquill

I hate you.

It's a good thing you're under six feet.
Otherwise, I'd have been forced to buy a plane ticket and murder you in your sleep.
Joking aside - 8 inches is actually painful for quite a few women - especially if you have width as well.

While I do take pride in the size - I think around 7 inches is actually the ideal size.

It can actually be a turn off for me when I see them wince if I go too hard.

blackg

Reaction score
7 inches master race checking in.

Girls often say that my size is ideal.

One of them even wanted to call her roommates to show them my nice penis (her words).

@blackg Don't hold back!
Hahah.. No.. I appreciate the honesty. 7 inches is a good size.

Anyway, I will get back to you shortly with my actual size. Wish me luck
Now...... where did I leave that tape measure?

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
This girl I was seeing left me a couple weeks later after I shaved my head.. no explanation whatsoever
But I knew why

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
returned from a 10 days break... slayerstalk.com with anyone 7+ inches and girls are moaning to see their dicks

13-14cm with less than average thickness (11cm or something) checking in

not sure there is anyone less than me

anyway this do not bother me at all tbh

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This picture is painful to look at because the guy is RIDICULOUS ! Not to say he is ugly IMO!

he'd look much better without muscles just a but ripped

his face is brutal already

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw can't express gymcelling better than this pic

10832121_753333494759441_1250385605_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/drjleader/

Btw guy from the right has a perfect Chad face. It is like 10/10 Chad. One cannot imagine incel with this face. Just IMPOSSIBLE.

He has bad teeth and dirty hands/nails tho.

paperlate

Reaction score
Yes it's how you act and respond to your hairloss that screws up relationships in the end.Been there

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad teeth? I'm guessing you're american.

Zoom in and you will see almost every of his teeth is rotting near the beginning of the visible teeth part.

Also his bottom far teeth is black because of rotting or so.

Recently I had a root canal treatment and read a sh*t amount of information about teeth so now whenever I see a people I do a hairline check and after a teeth check.

blackg

Reaction score
btw can't express gymcelling better than this pic

10832121_753333494759441_1250385605_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/drjleader/

Btw guy from the right has a perfect Chad face. It is like 10/10 Chad. One cannot imagine incel with this face. Just IMPOSSIBLE.

He has bad teeth and dirty hands/nails tho.
This picture can't express gymcell better? Yet you find one of the dudes in the photo so hot that you can't imagine him being incel.

You're all over the place again.

blackg

Reaction score
.. so now whenever I see a people I do a hairline check and after a teeth check.
Do you stop these people before you do a "hair and teeth check" or do you just do it on the fly?

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys taking into account the number of relationships that didn't even start because of your hair?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that hair has stopped me from asking several women out. It was obvious that some of them were attracted to me, but I was worried what they would think of me once the hat or bandana came off.