Rage's Story (monthly pics included)

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess I am over-reacting (again).. haha, I suppose you do get the whole story, especially the ups and downs, in this site!

thanks guys, feeling good again!

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like everything is looking the same Rage, your temples have improved a bit since month 0 but everything else seems the same which isn't a bad thing.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man... if your hair stays like that, it's good.

man i'd seriously kill for hair like that lol.

good luck

kazuya

Reaction score
hey rage, do you still only used 1 ml of minoxidil only once per night and not twice a day?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
yea, only 0.5ml twice a day now..

Bad news: I'm drastically cutting finasteride.. I'm developing gyno! It's not too bad right now.. as in it looks fairly normal, but the signs are there. Its not the same shape as it use to be.. not to mention the nipple pain.

Kind of looks like this:
http://www.egrari.com/gallery/male_brea ... 3/3_1a.jpg

I'm going 1/4 proscar every 3 days.. if this doesn't stop - its good bye finasteride, hello shiny head.

(btw - i'm not going to post pics anymore.. cause I think it's going to go downhill from here.. sorry guys)

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

the Hair is basically the same, probably a little worse because of shedding.. but most importantly, the flamming nipples are much reduced!

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
A little update..

I don't know what's going on.. but taking 1/4 proscar is giving a lot of side effects! Nut pain and all that, similiar to what I had when I first started.

I've bit the bullet and purchsed 5% spironolactone cream, and will ease that in over a few weeks (when it arrives), and cut finasteride completely!

Spidoris

Reaction score
Quick question Rage. I live in Australia too. When you get proscar from that website you have to get a perscription right? Did you go to a GP or dermatologist to obtain one?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I got mine from my local GP, and sent the perscription to the proscar supplier.